Volt Low Voltage Transformer
Volt Low Voltage Transformer Related Searches
Volt Low Voltage Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Volt Low Voltage Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Volt Low Voltage Transformer firm in China.
Transformer question electrical machine?
- The transformer is connected delta-wye (mesh-star), so the secondary voltage is: Vs400V x sqrt(3) 692.82V (line-to-line) Current in each resistor is: IrE/R692.82V/20ohm34.64A Line current on secondary is: Ils34.64A x sqrt(3) 60.00A Current in each secondary winding: Isw Ils 60.00A Current in each primary winding: Ipw Isw 60.00A (because windings are 1:1) Primary line current: Ilp Ipw x sqrt(3) 60.00A x sqrt(3) 103.92A Check: Primary and secondary kVA should be the same: kVAp400Vx103.92Axsqrt(3)/100072.0kVA kVAs692.82Vx60.00Axsqrt(3)/100072.0k It checks Since load is purely resistive, kVAkW. Total power: 72.0kW Power per resistor: 72.0kW/3 24kWs
Would this idea for a transformer work?
- More information needed. I guess you are in the USA with 115 volts AC and 60Hz. For a given size (cross section) of core and mains frequency there is a turns per volt although special alloys like Radiometal upset things as everything gets to be about twice as powerful as standard transformer iron. If you can thread a few turns through the core you will be able to measure the voltage and thereby deduce the turns-per-volt. I 'd suggest that you leave the primary as it is and just rewind the secondary. As to your flyback circuit, you would probably be better off making a fixed frequency oscillator (555 timer?) and using it to drive the power stage. As to wire size on coils, a very old rule of thumb used to be 2000 amps per square inch of copper. 5 amps therefore needs 1/400th of a square inch. Possibly you may end up with more than one wire size that will suit. Mullard used to do some excellent designers guides books in the 1960s but unfortunately I can't put my hand on them at the moment. Good luck!s
Do You Think The Transformers Could Make A Case For Being One Of The Longest Running Series?
- Not to downplay Transformers or their cultural impact on the world- but I'm going to disagree. Certainly Transformers is a world renown series, and has stayed active for an exceptionaly long time in a variety of different itterations- but I wouldn't QUITE go so far as to say it is one of the longest running although it is certainly more than most). I am assuming we are just talking about animated series too (since well, this is the animated section) because in the broad scope of ALL TV, then Transformers can't even light a candle to stuff like the Today Show or Sports Center which have both been going on for decades and have tens of thousands of episodes. But even if we are just looking at animated features, I would point to Sazae-san. That same series has been running since the 1960s and has thousands of episodes- and is still ongoing If we are looking at number of variations and types of shows, I'd say Mickey Mouse. He has countless movies and short films, and more than a few lengthy series that have been showing up for decades and decades still to come. And even if we are talking about animated series about robots- Gundam still has Transformers beat. It's been going on since ths 70s and has around twelve 25+ episode series, with dozens of specials and movies, and more than a handful of OAVs that range from a few episode on up to 13 or more. (absurd Gundam graph: anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?sho ) So yes, Transformers is quite exceptional- but there are just too many giants out there for me to consider it to be one of the longest.s
What is the impedance voltage standard of a power transformer?
- 10kV / 0.4kV non-excitation or on-load regulation: ≤ 500kVA, 4%; ≥ 630kVA, 4.5%;
10kV / 3,3.15,6.3kV without excitation: 630kVA, 4.5%; ≥630kVA, 5.5%;
35kV without excitation: ≤2500kVA, 6.5%; ≥3150kVA≤5000kVA, 7.0%; ≥6300kVA≤10000kVA, 7.5%; ≥12500kVA, 8%;s
Power transformer primary current and secondary current
- Do not know what the specific content of the question you ask? If the relationship between the variable and the ratio, then the secondary current and primary current ratio of the transformer for a second and second turns ratio, the need for specific problems.s
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a 3-phase transformer over an equivalent 3-phase bank?
- Advantages Of Transformerss
Transformers Animated Season 3?
- unlikely they will nots
Please could someone assist on electrical transformers?
- To improve the performance of a transformer, you have to:-  Reduce the copper losses, and  reduce the iron losses. Copper losses can be reduced by using copper wire of the highest purity; and by using copper wire that has the thinnest possible layer of insulating material on it. These measures, taken together, reduce the length of the wire and therefore its resistance. Iron losses are reduced by using magnetically soft iron in the laminations. This is the type of iron that has a tall and narrow hysteresis loop. Using copper wire with thin insulation (as mentioned above), keeps the windings close to the iron and so reduces magnetic leakage. A third measure is to use very thin laminations and to insulate them with very thin material as this will reduce eddy currents. It is very expensive to build a 99% efficient 250 MVA transformer. The losses in a 94% efficient version, are often cheaper to manage than the extra cost of making the 99% version.s
What is the Difference Between LCD and LED Displays
- The fundamental technology is exactly the same in that both television kinds got two layers of glass that is polarized whereby light is both blocked and pass by the liquid crystals...
How Much does a LED Display Cost
- Just want to know how much does LED or an LED screen display cost?The price or cost of LED display, an LED screen or electronic billboard depends on two variants. Those two variabl...
What Is The Battery Voltage
- You have seen the word “voltage” in most of your electronical devices, such as you mobile phone, your digital camera or your car. But do you really know what does voltage mean ...
Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack
- If you own an Xbox 360, you will have to need a rechargeable battery pack. Thus you do not have to worry about battery life when you play games. An Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pa...
What is Virus Protection
- What is virus protection? Virus protection is also known as anti-virus software, which is a program designed for making your computer free from risks or danger and help you keep yo...