Volt Low Voltage Transformer
Volt Low Voltage Transformer Related Searches
Volt Low Voltage Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Volt Low Voltage Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Volt Low Voltage Transformer firm in China.
Can a electrical transformer have more the 1 input?
- Rocky has the correct answers. Edit - since more contradictions have come in. Number 5 is definitely FALSE. The power out of a transformer is effectively the same as the power into it. If the 2ndary voltage is lower than the primary then the secondary current must be larger than the primary current ( since power voltage x current ) Check out old school power supplies - fused at 3 amp on the primary side ( input ) and 8 or amps on the output side.s
80 kilowatts of electrical appliances need much transformer?
- 80 kilowatts of electrical appliances need 100kVA transformer.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.s
Transformers- Autobots Post?
- Ya iv,e truly built one human sized belive it it,s true hit me up for more info about ive.s
Stepdown Transformer 220V input 110V output.?
- I live in New Zealand. We use 240v 50Hz mains here too. USA uses 110/115v 60Hz. There is a 10Hz voltage frequency difference as well as the voltage difference. The stepdown transformer will be rated for 110v RMS(root-mean-squared). This is a kind of average, for want of a better description. The peak voltage is 0.707 times the RMS voltage. This is the peak on one half of the sine-wave(180'), therefore the complete sine-wave mains frequency represents 1.414 times the RMS voltage.(360' sine-wave cycle) Multiply 110v by 1.414, and you will get the peak-voltage, which is the maximum that the AC voltage can swing, both in the positive and negative parts of the sine-wave. 110v example: 110 x 1.414 155, therefore, the PEAK voltage for the States is 155v AC, or thereabouts. 240v example: 240 x 1.414 339, therefore, the PEAK voltage for Aus/NZ is 339v AC, or thereabouts. All mains voltages are a measure of averages(RMS), so a 10 or so volts either side of the stated voltage, should not prove to be a problem. Provided that the stepdown transformer can supply at least a few amps of current on the secondary(the 110v side), there will be no problems at all. Technically, the 10Hz frequency difference can make a slight difference, especially if you are trying to power some sound equipment from the States, as the Australian/New Zealand 50Hz frequency will mean that the motor will run slightly slower then the designed RPM. However, in your case, I don't think it will make one iota of difference. :)s
Are Current and Potential transformers used for Step purposes?
- The usual application of CTs and VTs is to provide isolation between the power system and instrumentation and/or protection equipment. And in this instance, the transformation is usually to reduce the magnitude of the voltage or current that is being measured. There occasionally are instances in which it is necessary to increase the magnitude of voltage or current. In most instances these situations involve relatively minor adjustments in the magnitude of voltage or current and take place in the CT or VT secondary. The transformers that are used to make these adjustments are typically called 'auxiliary' CTs or VTs. There are a few very specialized situations in which CTs or VTs are used to couple a signal into the power system itself. One example of this is where a high-frequency signal is superimposed onto the power system to establish a control communications channel. So-called 'power line carrier' signals are usually in the kHz range, and are typically coupled into the system via VTs - most often, capacitive VTs rather than inductive VTs.s
Transformer size problem (kVA)?
- Are you talking about sizing the 'dry-pack' step down from the 480V 3 phase to the 240 volt 1 phase? Or the overall service transformer? The overall transformer must carry all the loads of the building. The 'fudge factor' given by a previous answerer doesn't take into account enough details. If the transformer is located in a vault inside the building, it must be de-rated because it will not get as much cooling from airflow as it would outside. Do heating loads or cooling loads dominate? Cooling loads call for further de-rating as the load will be at maximum when the temperature is at maximum. Heating loads are better as they peak when temperatures are lowest, helping cool the transformer windings. Check with the local utility company. Load growth? You want to have capacity for the loads to grow without having to upgrade the transformer. If you're sizing the step down, you need to know the loads it will be serving plus the efficiency of the dry pack transformer itself (typically fairly low) as that will be part of the load placed on the main transformer. kVA is an acronym for kilovolt-amperes, roughly analogous to kW - kilowatts. If you have 10,000 watts of equipment connected, that's 10 kW or approximately 10 kVA, but you would still need to make all the necessary adjustments above to properly size the transformer. Check with an electrician or the buildings electrical engineer, failure is definately an option, but won't make anyone happy. It's as much art as science and varies greatly on information not given here.s
AC Transformer & Circuit Board Problem?
- Transformers don't normally fail for no reason. In most cases, something caused the transformer to fail, so it is incumbent upon the person servicing the unit to figure that out first before installing another transformer and powering it up. If it can't be determined what caused the failure, it is best to install an in-line fuse so, if there is an issue, the fuse will blow before taking out the transformer and the circuit board. Having said that, in a lot of cases, the circuit board has its own built-in fuse to protect the board from cases such as yours, so the board fuse should have blown before the board became damaged. I don't have much confidence in what your man did, so I'm more likely to blame him for blowing out your circuit board and the new transformer, unless he can prove otherwise.s
in the Transformers comics/TV, do humans ever take control/become a transformer? ?
- Transformers original series, season 3, Only Human - Criminals get their hands on four Autobots and remove their minds, turning the bodies into piloted mecha. Transformers IDW Comic - Sunstreaker is captured and bootlegged, copies of his body being controlled by humans while they use his original mind as a sort of coordinating system. Transformers Animated - The villain Headmaster's whole schtick is to cut the heads off Transformers and take over their bodies.s
What Types of Battery Last the Longest
- There two most common types of batteries out in the market: alkaline batteries and non-alkaline battery. Today we are doing a test to find out which battery will last longer and th...
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack
- If you own an Xbox 360, you will have to need a rechargeable battery pack. Thus you do not have to worry about battery life when you play games. An Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pa...
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...
How Much does a LED Display Cost
- Just want to know how much does LED or an LED screen display cost?The price or cost of LED display, an LED screen or electronic billboard depends on two variants. Those two variabl...