Swastik India Related Searches
Swastik India Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Swastik India supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Swastik India firm in China.
Solar panel for laptop?
- Sorry, but you're looking at thousands of dollars to accomplish that. Solar power/panels aren't cheap enough yet to do what you're asking.s
Powering my house with solar panels?
- We are installing a 3.3 kWh system on a 2 story house. Really three story if you add in the basement. It will provide about 3/4 of the electric power they use per year. The cost of the complete system installed is in the $26,000 range. A 4.5 kWh system would wipe out their bill and would cost in the $34,000 range installed. But it had too many solar modules to fit on the roof. Now if you are wanting to go off grid in the average American home you would spend about $60,000 easy. Most American family's are very very waste full. Very few even have CFL lighting and leave every light in the house on. I have even known of some that will use a 60 watt night light when it is so easy to put in a CFL or a 4 watt night light. With 4 TV sets running in most homes at the same time a 200 watt stereo system for background noise.. Well we Americans have a long ways to go yet.s
Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.s
Information on making solar panels?
- Typical solar panels like Engineer describes require a lot of space. A single panel may only light a single light bulb. You may want to look into a different way of generating electricity with solar, it doesn't use a cell to turn the sunlight into electricity, instead it uses mirrors to focus the sunlight onto a pipe between the mirrors. The heat causes water or another liquid in the pipe to boil and the steam created turns a turbine that produces the electricity. It has the potential to be less high-tech, more forgiving of minor design and structural problems and more affordable. I don't know of any system that is privately available but you can get more info at the link below. They're building a full test facility in Nevada right now. You could presumably cobble something like this up on your own.s
how much would it cost to generate MW electricity by solar panels??? and how much land it requires ?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!s
What solar panel do I need?
- Are you saying your house continuously draws about .5 kW average all day long? That's 36 kWh per day, if so. This is about double what our house uses year-round, so if you lived in our area, that would be a 6 kW system. The only way to nail down a good number is to get a quote from a local solar installer, though.s
Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- Solar Panels. Solar panels is a generic term for any semiconductor that converts solar energy to electrical energy. However there many different kinds of solar panels and constructed in different ways from different materials. There is the generic polysilicon solar panels for residential installation on one end of the spectrum. On the other end are very high efficiency (and expensive) solar cells used on the Mars Orbiter that are constructed of so called triple junction GaAs/Ge solar cells. In addition there are also the thin film solar cells that are being researched that use Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) to form junctions and make very efficient cells on very thin substrates. I would say that research into materials that can be used for solar cells is one of the hottest research fields right now. (That being said, I really did enjoy Airframe by Micheal Crithon. Whenever I'm in a plane during bad weather I always thing of the engineers that designed the plane... what assumptions did they make... what tradeoffs did they make... )s
Need Help, 2v Solar Panel for Emergency?
- Research using solar panels on stock tank water pumps. Same concept - you use a solar panel to power a remote something or other, only you would have to use a battery charged by day to run the camera at night. It does not look like you would need too powerful of a solar panel, the camera server says it needs less than 5w, no idea on the cameras, so check that out, but the whole system looks rather low power. You could easily get the necessary panels, maybe the battery too, for... I would say $200 (not in one package, you would have to get separate things). Connection of everything would be simple, no electrician needed (but keep that to yourself, depending upon state rules and regs).s
here I give you some examples of biofuels
- examples of biofuels---Brazil makes the biological energy superpower Brazil's renewable energy accounts for 44.7% of the country's energy, while the world average is only 1...
you must know these if you want to build a solar panel
- Do you want clean renewable energy for free? Do you want to cut your monthly bill? Try making your own solar panels! Make your own solar cell plate, can save considerable commercia...
the types of solar power renewable
- Solar power renewable has two major types: one is the sun's rays (also known as solar energy), and the other is the solar thermal power (also known as solar thermal power gener...
Setting principle of solar power for your home
- Application classification of solar power for your home： Off grid power generation system It is mainly composed of solar cell module, controller, battery, if you want to supply A...
Solar Cells? What Use are they?
- Ok, so you are probably thinking, solar cells, what's all the fuss about, they are used to make soar panels mounted on houses to help save electricity right?Right, they are, th...