Stone Coated Steel
Stone Coated Steel Related Searches
Stone Coated Steel Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Stone Coated Steel supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Stone Coated Steel firm in China.
Real Estate Job/Career?
- You will need a luxury car to drive people around to look at properties. You have to wear expensive clothes to look successful. Since real estate agents are paid by commission, you will probably have to pay for office space, telephone, newspaper advertising, and all other expenses for your share of the office. So, it's going to cost you a lot to get started. Also, as about 98% of all successful real estate agents are very attractive women, if you are not one of those, you might as well forget about it and choose something else.s
Real Estate Guru's?
- Join your local Real Estate Investor's Association and learn. REIA's (pronounced Reeah) are groups of people that are interested in investing in Real Estate. You want to talk to these people and find out what they know. I would also try to find someone who is already doing this and see if they'll teach you or let you tag-along with them and learn.s
Closing lawyer real estate?
- You need a real estate agent and you need an attorney. First you need to know who the real estate agent represents. They could be representing the seller and in that case they could not be working in your best interest. They could be representing both the seller and buyer and merely doing the paperwork and not looking out for either of your interests, they are in that case merely facilitators. If you asked for an attorney, they suggested theirs to you which sounds to me like both the mortgage company and the attorney are on the seller's side if you are the buyer...and no one is on your side. You need to hire your own attorney to represent you. To answer your question....you need to saavy when you buy a house (or sell a house) so that you are protected. Get yourself a real estate attorney. If you don't know one then call your county bar association and ask for an appointment with a real estate attorney who also could sue a negligent mortgage company for missing a closing date. Then talk that out at your appointment. Sure, only one side can be represented in a deal. It's done. But, you need an attorney to protect you and now you found out why that is.s
Keller William Real Estate in Riverside, Ca?
- hi yannets, one thing about real estate, whether there's a good trainer, you going to spend a lot of money first to get into it. be careful, i was once victimized by real estate brokers (4 of them). i even paid a lot of money for training that they promised - real estate is an experience learned, nobody can shoot it in your head just like in regular school. they will not take your hand unless it is your mother, and lead you to your success. why? because you a competition of your broker, and other realtors. you have to be a member of the association and that itself is a lot of money (approximately 1200.00 up front). ask about referral commission this is when you refer a lead to your broker (if keller williams will be your broker), if they will give you a 10% out of that deal. every broker has different way of doing brokerage. make sure that you will learn all the forms that you need to be able to function in your office and forms to function to sell and buy real estate. foreclosure homes has different way of buying and selling houses - a little bit complicated than regular, and almost all houses now that's in the market are foreclosure - this is a good thing to learn too. and try to learn how lenders work with realtors too. goodluck.s
STATE OF OHIO REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS?
- This is not a part time job.s
What are the hurdles to real estate ownership in Italy?
- Buying okorder.com; they have many publications and regular subscription e-mails such as their PostCards from [Country]. In addition they sponsor multi-day real estate investor and potential retiree seminars around the world where you learn all the ins and outs of investing in particular regions where you are attending. If you sign up for communications on the site, prepare to be rewarded with regular offers to buy books, seminars, etc. Not a bad thing, really. I have a 12-page article I downloaded from the site and formatted for MS Word entitled Where To Buy In Italy I would be glad to send you. It would be a good overview. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org PS - I have no connection with International Living except as a reader.s
Weary of real estate agent?
- I think you mean leery. Weary means tired. Read anything you sign. Most agents want you sign a document stating that they are helping you and that in exchange for helping you they are going to get paid (at closing by the seller). Some states allow you to 'fire' your agent at any point, even during the contract duration. You want one of those clauses present. If you can't stand the person or the job they are doing for you, you want to be able to change agents. Remember that being a real estate agent is the ultimate service job. There are a ton of real estate agents and if you feel anything is sub-par, then fire them. Really. Save yourself the headache. A good real estate agent will listen to what you say, but also pick up on some of the non-verbal cues as to how you react to a shown property. After the first round of showings, the quality of what they show you should improve as they get to know you. Don't get pressured into picking a place too quickly. Real estate agents work on commission (and also word of mouth) so they don't get paid until you close on a property. Keep that in mind. As you look at place after place after place, their hourly rate is dropping as they show you more and more. If you aren't serious about buying yet or are going to take a very long time to make up your mind, be up front about it so they don't get frustrated. Most states have rules about dual-representation, but if you are looking at a listing that your agent has, they stand to make double the commission and might not have all of your best interests at heart. good luck!s
A degree to go into real estate.?
- Mose real estate agents get commission. Getting paid on commission usually does not require any qualifications at all (in this case you need a real estate license) because no one is taking any kind of risk employing you. Education is really only necessary to convince employers you will do well at a job where they pay you not on your direct sales, but on perhaps indirect stuff like calculating actuarial amortization tables such as an actuary does. Such jobs can have a huge Impact on a companies bottom line, which is why you need to be well qualified. But for direct sales - well you can get by with virtually no education - if you are good enough at it. However the number that are is not that great and most people I know don't like that type of work. Thanks Bills
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
Have you ever heard of plasterboard ceiling fixings
- Have you ever heard of plasterboard ceiling fixings?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard fixing manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you. RJ part...
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...