Steel Material Related Searches
Steel Material Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Steel Material supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Steel Material firm in China.
How can I determine the cooling water flow of square billet mold for special steel?
- The mould water quantity is calculated according to experience. The cooling water quantity of mould is calculated according to the periphery length of mould:W=2 (L+D) - QkW in mould -- cooling water quantity of mould;L - slab width, mm;D - slab thickness, mm;Qk - water flow per unit length, L/ (min = mm), for billet mold, 2.0~3.0L/ (min. Mm).s
What's the difference between special steel and ordinary steel?
- Compared with ordinary steel, special steel has higher strength and toughness, physical properties, chemical properties, biocompatibility and process performance.s
What is the difference between general steel and special steel?
- Pu steel: full name ordinary steel, mostly with plates, profiles and wire form. Ordinary steel is the basic material of the earliest, the largest amount of use in industry, widely used in architectural structure, bridge components, hull structure, transportation, machinery manufacturing, agriculture, textile, defense industry, metal products, food industry, household appliances and other various departments of the national economy.s
Carbon steel and stainless steel and pattern steel and special steel and high carbon steel difference
- Because of the different colors of steel, showing special patterns, steel should be relatively small amount of steel, such as n690 is a special stainless steel, high hardnesss
What are the varieties of special steel
- The alloy steel and high alloy steel special steel production accounted for 70%, mainly for special steel carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel, carbon spring steel, alloy spring steel, alloy structural steel, bearing steel, alloy tool steel, alloy tool steel, high-speed tool steel, stainless steel, heat-resistant steel and high-temperature alloy, precision electrothermal alloy alloy, etc..s
Classification of special steel products
- Carbon structural steels are normally used directly under heat supply without heat treatment. The mass fraction of Q195, Q215, Q235 are usually of low carbon steel, good welding performance, good plasticity and toughness, a certain strength, often rolled into a sheet, steel, welded steel pipe, used for bridges, buildings and general manufacturing rivet, screw and nut parts etc.. Q255 and Q275 mass fraction of carbon steel is slightly high, high strength, good plasticity and toughness, can be welded steel, steel rolling, usually forming and plate structure and simple manufacturing machinery, connecting rod, gear coupling, pins and other parts. Plain carbon steel high carbon steel is basically contains alloy elements, the carbon content in the range of 0.65% ~ 1.35%, the production of low cost, easy to obtain raw materials, good machinability, after treatment can obtain high hardness and high wear resistance, so the steel is widely used to manufacture various. Cutting tool, mold, measuring tools.But the red hardness difference of this kind of steel, that is, when the working temperature is greater than 250 degrees, the hardness and wear resistance of steel will decline rapidly, and lose their ability to work. In addition, if carbon tools steel is made into larger parts, it is difficult to harden, and deformation and crack are easy to occur. This kind of steel must ensure both chemical composition and mechanical properties. The number is two digits by the average mass fraction of carbon steel in the 000 fraction (W C * 10000). For example, steel 45 shows the average mass fraction of carbon in steel is 0.45%; 08 steel indicates the average mass fraction of carbon in steel is 0.08%.s
What grade of iron powder should be used for processing special steel? Are there any other elements on the request? How much are they?
- Special steel into high quality carbon steel, alloy steel, high alloy steel (alloy element is greater than 10%) three categories, including alloy steel and high alloy steel special steel production accounted for 70%.s
What is special steel? What is special steel?
- There is no uniform definition and concept for special steel at present.It is generally believed that special steel is a kind of steel with special alloy composition, special process smelting and production, special organization and performance, and special requirement.Compared with ordinary steel, special steel has higher strength and toughness, physical properties, chemical properties, biocompatibility and process performance.s
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...