Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells
Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells Related Searches
Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Solar Power Photovoltaic Cells firm in China.
How powerful are solar panels?
- very hot it can attract the suns
who knows about tax credits for solar panels?
- Congratulations okorder.com/s
are solar electric panels viable in the northwest?
- Take okorder.com/.. You need to keep in mind that as long as you are renting your electric from the public utility you are doing just that and renting. You can resale the solar electric system if you move or if you just want to sale it and get some of your money back if not 20 % extra. Then all the years you used the system was all free electric. So it is already viable as you put it. Anything other then buying a system would not be. Here is a thought. The housing market slumped and if you paid 50K for your home it is now only worth if you can even sale it about 00K. Not worth the money but people are still buying homes even if they are not worth what they are being sold for. And then the cars and trucks people buy will never pay for them selfs but people still buy them and spend extra the more wasteful the car is. So why does solar have to pay for it's self or prove it's self? It has many times over but because you can't drive a solar panel drunk and party out in the bars with it is is not worth the money. I guess the is just being human and a double standard. What about the big up front cost of solar? I remember a 20% up front cost when I bought my home and my car and it is the same 20% or less for a solar loan. Plus the value of solar is going up not down like with homes and a car is not worth but half what you paid for it the minute you drive it off the car lot. I can only see good from solar un like other things we buy.s
How does Solar Panels works and what is the cost of getting a solar panel installed.?
- They consist of a semiconductor junction which has an uneven distribution of charge so it has an electric field in it. When light hits the material, an electron is knocked off from its parent atom and can move around the material. The electric field pushes it in one direction, et voila. You have current! (it's most complicated than that, but it needs quantum physics to understand). In summary, light goes in and DC electricity comes out of the panel. To use it in your house you will need an inverter as well, which turns it into useful AC. Then you need a way of using up the extra electricity you produce when it's sunny but you're not using power Some people use batteries, most people use 'grid tied' systems, plug in to the national grid and sell electricity to power companies that you're not using! Unfortunately, without major subsidies (like those offered in Germany, Japan and soon the UK), solar panels aren't likely to be cost effective. In the UK it costs about £5-6,000 to install a kWp of solar power and it will make about £90 of electricity a year. In California it's sunnier, so would make about £200 of electricity a year, but it's still very VERY expensive without subsidy. On the plus side, technology is improving. Thin film technology can be done at half the price, so I'd say hold on until thin film solar cells go up for sale (right now they only sell them to companies for big projects). Prices should drop by at least half in the coming years if they can make enough to sell to households - and at that price it'll be worth it in places like California.s
How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The batteries are inefficient and expensive. Lead acid batteries are 95% efficient at discharging but only 50% efficient at charging so you need double your power consumption in solar panels for a battery based system. The big breakthrough was in grid tied inverters, these can be connected to the grid and synchronizes it's frequency to the grid thereby selling the solar power to the grid. The house electric system remains on the grid so you buy back the power when you need it effectively turning the grid into a 00% efficient battery by accounting. This saves you the cost of the batteries and the inefficiencies of the batteries halving the number of panels that you need. Grid tied solar can be a third the price of a comparable battery based system. The utilities will usually still have a service fee and may have limitations such as you can only sell the amount of power that you use and the sale can only be credits versus future energy purchases. There will also be the inefficiencies of the grid tied inverter but it would be at full load which is when it is the most efficient often 95% whereas the partial load use of a battery based system operates the inverter at an average of 65% efficiency which is why DC appliances are highly recommended for a battery based system.s
Solar Battery System?
- Deep Cycle Series batteries are designed to have a large amount of stored current discharged between charging sessions, with very heavy non-porous battery plates to withstand repeated major discharging and charging cycles (deep cycles). They are typically used where the battery is discharged to great extent and then recharged.s
Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- Solar panels produce electricity. This one isn't very good. $500 for only 80W with such a large panel? It doesn't even come with a battery (car battery) If you're thinking of something to try and run your house off of, you'll need somewhere between 2 to 24 of these panels, plus a voltage converter and other equipment to connect it into the electrical system in your house. If you want something to help charge a cellphone, I guess this would work - if you could get the electrical connections set up properly - but it's still awfully expensive and won't give you a return on investment for somewhere between 5 to 20 years - by which time the panel will need to be replaced, and we'll (hopefully!) have more efficient panels available.s
How effective are solar panels?
- Well, the maximum amount of energy you can receive with 00 percent efficiency is kilowatt per square meter. This is the energy that hits the Earth's surface. The best commercially available panels are 20-30 percent efficient. Cutting edge technology has gotten this percentage up to 50 percent, but you can't buy these for your home. If you're curious about efficiency, check out a panel's dimensions, find the area in square meters, and use that along with its Watts (divide by 000 to get kilowatts) to get your answer.s
Do you know what the biogas definition is
- Biogas definition：The organic matter under anaerobic conditions, through fermentation of microorganisms to produce a mixed gas.Biogas, by biogas definition is swamp gas. People o...
The composition of solar panel manufacturing system
- Solar panel manufacturing generation system consists of solar cells, solar controller, battery (Group). Such as the output power for the exchange of 220V or 110V, also need to conf...
the best solar panel distributors in china
- China has a lot of solar panel distributors, but we must be one of the best.Let the panel distributors to introduce our products. product introduction of solar panel distributors: ...
A brief introduction to the types of biofuels
- Biofuel refers to solid, liquid or gaseous fuels from biomass composition or extraction can be replaced by the oil to produce gasoline and diesel is an important direction of the d...
heating test with water solar panels
- Recently, some friends want to use solar water heater to heat the fish tank. My idea is to use water solar panels directly to heat.The usual practice of using solar power is that t...