Solar Panel System
Solar Panel System Related Searches
Solar Panel System Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Solar Panel System supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Solar Panel System firm in China.
It's all about Solar Panels?
- Solar okorder.com/ And thin film solar panel power stations are about 50-60% cheaper now than solar power was in 2000. But they're still not economic in most places. Mike K's claim that solar panels produce more pollution than 'traditional' power is wrong. Coal is over 900g CO2/kWh, plus loads of pollution. Gas is ~400g CO2/kWh.s
Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- Watts is a measurement of power which is a combination of Voltage x Amps Example: a 200 Watt panel can produce 6.6 amps at 2 Volts. (200 = 2 x 6.6) If you bought a 24 volt system the same 200 Watts would give you half the amount of amps since the power (watts) is the same. When determining your needs for a solar system there are many factors that have to be taken into account. The amount of power you use will depend on what appliances you have in the house, how much you use them, and how careful you are with vampire loads (A TV or stereo will use some power even when turned off unless you unplug them). The amount of panels you need will also depend on your battery system, amount of sunlight that you have in a day and how many days of reserve power you think you will need based on the weather in your area. If you wanted to completely run your house on solar energy you are looking at an investment of $5,000 - $20,000 or even more. There sometimes are tax incentive depending on where you live that will reduce your overall cost. Some examples of power usage: Toaster : 800-500W Microwave : 600-500W Dishwasher : 200-500W Washing Machine : 500W Vacuum Cleaner : 200-700W Iron : 000W Clothes dryer : 4000W Ceiling Fan : 0-50W Table Fan : 0-25W Electric Blanket : 200W Hair Blow dryer : 000W Electric Shaver : 5W Laptop Computer : 20-50W Desktop Computer : 80-50W TV (9 colour) : 70W Clock radio : W Fridge / Freezer : 500W 25 colour TV : 50W Electric Kettle : 2000Ws
Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.s
installing solar panels on roof?
- Just okorder.coms
What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.s
How many solar panels do we need to power the US?
- Annual power consumption in the US is approximately .2*0^5 Watt-hours. The average solar panel can generate 80W continuously. We can break up the calculation into parts: .2*0^5 Watt-hours per year 925 hours per year .3*0^ continuous watts 80W per panel 64383566 panels 000 sq. inches average solar panel area 650 million square miles (!!!) To give you a better idea, the total surfacre area of the United States of America is 3 million square miles. The surface of the earth is 96 million square miles. Not even 3 planets full of solar panels would be enough. Maybe it is easier for people to start using electricity more responsibly?s
solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.s
What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- The polycrystalline solar panel has a longer life-span and has a higher efficiency. What this means is that from the energy that 'hits' the solar panel, more is caught and used to convert into electrical energy. A polycrystalline solar panel will have an efficiency of about 4%. The monocrystalline solar panel has a similar efficiency but the cells are prone to sunlight, so the efficiency drops over the years.s
you must know these if you want to build a solar panel
- Do you want clean renewable energy for free? Do you want to cut your monthly bill? Try making your own solar panels! Make your own solar cell plate, can save considerable commercia...
How to choose good solar panels for houses
- Maximum power Pmax of solar panels for houses open circuit voltage x short-circuit current, which is their ideal power, while the usual measure of solar cells is the rated power of...
the types of solar power renewable
- Solar power renewable has two major types: one is the sun's rays (also known as solar energy), and the other is the solar thermal power (also known as solar thermal power gener...
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...
the development of biogas engine
- At present, most of the energy used in the world is fossil fuel, experts believe that in the beginning of twenty-first Century, half of the fossil fuel is exhausted. The shortage o...