Solar Cells Photovoltaic
Solar Cells Photovoltaic Related Searches
Solar Cells Photovoltaic Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Solar Cells Photovoltaic supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Solar Cells Photovoltaic firm in China.
how much do solar panels cost and r thay worth buying?
- If you are looking into a credit or buy back of hydro, you should be inquiring about windpower not solar...you will have better luck creating more with that than panels. It is not so much the cost of the panels that is a lot, it is the cost of everything else you will need to use/store the power....inverter, batteries...etcs
What is the most efficient solar panel?
- there are a large style of image voltaic panels accessible as we talk's. the project of the performance is the proccess of replacing, those cells use the photons of the solar to react with the ( Si compound contained in the cellular) because of the little ingredient that cellular's are literally a fragment of those capacity is switched over, undergo in recommendations that image voltaic cells are paper skinny and the rather situation of those cells are the voltage no longer the amps. A unmarried 3x6 inches image voltaic cells can produce 3.6 amps yet actually 0.5 volts.s
Need Solar Panel Guru.....?
- Basically, the answer to your question is forget it. Your approx 8 tons of AC will require about 28 KW of electricity just to run them. Add the rest of the house requirements and your talking a load of 50KW or more. Even if your state has a subsidy program, (and most of them are out of money now), it's a $200,000. system. Making your own panels would be a mistake. Reliability and survival are the key measures for a panel system and homemade panels are just not going to be reliable enough to survive the cold winters. In the end, it is always cheaper to buy good, conservatively rated commercial panels, especially in view of the fact that prices have been tumbling lately. Often, the mounting, interface and conversion costs are greater than the cost of the panels themselves. You might save some bucks by fabricating a mounting framework yourself and installing it, but such a system would not qualify for most state programs and.... you had better be an expert architect or engineer to put together something that will work well. The basic problem after all of this is that your maximum demand will be at night and the panels put out nothing at night. Better to forget about a 00% solution. You can install a modest 0 - 20KW system for perhaps $50,000 costs after rebates and subsidies and perhaps ... it might cover about /4 of your energy needs and might just, pay the investment back in 0 to 5 years. Get first rate equipment and professional installation, if you want the system to perform reliably. Solar voltaics make a lot of sense for Arizona and perhaps Florida. For anyone north of the Mason Dixon line however, fossil fuels are cheap, reliable and work far better.s
Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.s
What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- Mark, the 2 vdc is pretty typical. Most panels for home use are set up to charge 2 volt batteries, and they are wired for an, open circuit voltage of 8 to 9 volts. This allows it to have enough voltage to feed through a few diodes, perhaps a charge controller and 30 or 40 feet of wire and still have at least 5 volts left over. Once you connect it to the battery the panel will drop to whatever the batteries charging curve voltage would be. If you have a few minutes, I would suggest getting a book at the library called, The Complete Battery Book, by Richard Perez. Just read the chapters pertaining to lead acid batteries, the other discussions on lithium, ni cads and such won't apply to your boat system. If your panel is not large, and it's short circuit current rating in amps is less than 2% of the amp hour capacity of the battery, you can even run the panel without a charge controller. The book explains this as well. There is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of this stuff, it's called Home Power, you can find it online. You might also find some info at a couple renewable energy websites, I will list them below. Panels are rated in two ways, open circuit voltage, which you measure with a multimeter while the panel is in open sun and nothing is connected to it. The other rating is short cirucuit current, which you measure with an ammeter while the panel is in the sun as well. You connect the ammeter across the output of the panel and let all the power short right through the meter, so you'll need an ammeter big enough to handle more amps than the panel puts out. A 0 amp unit will work for your boat panel. These tests won't hurt the panel, or the meters, we do it all the time in the field, and the manufacturers will tell you to do the same test if you have a problem with a panel and they want to know if it's malfunctioning. You can check one of their websites if you like. Good luck Mark, and take care, Rudydoos
how do solar panels work?
- Solar panels are made of a series of solar cells.solar cells are an electical device that convert sun energy directly into electicity by the photovoltaic effect,which is an physic and chemical phenomenon.solar cells are made of special materials called semiconductors such as silicon,which is currently used most commonly.Basically, when light strikes the cell, a certain portion of it is absorbed within the semiconductor material.This means that the energy of the absorbed light is transferred to the semiconductor. The energy knocks electrons loose, allowing them to flow freely.This flow of electrons is a current, this current, together with the cell's voltage (which is a result of its built-in electric field or fields), defines the power (or wattage) that the solar cell can produce.s
Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Payback for your investment is 5-25 years, depending on sunny skies, durability of your system, rate of your utility company/taxes, and luck. If you have storm damage, accidents, or equipment failure, add that expense. It would be tough to get full value at the sale of your property, based on actual productivity (kwh produced) and relative condition/durability.s
would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- lazier ? Do you mean laser? Solar panels are made to respond to all visible wavelengths as well as IR frequencies. So yes, it will respond to a laser, if the beam were not too bright. Too concentrated a beam could burn out the cell.s
Inside a Solar Panel: How Does it Work?
- It wasn't too long ago that the idea of generating electricity from the sun was a scifi dream, when it did become a reality it was mostly seen in small appliances, such as the ...
What are the Primary Ways Solar Panel Energy is Used?
- Solar energy, which is electricity generated form solar cells in a solar pane, is becoming increasingly common in many aspects of life as people become more environmentally conscio...
Building your Own Solar Panels from Aolar Cells
- One of the things to be aware of if you are a bit of a handyman and want to build your own solar panel is the efficiency of the solar cell. This is important because, although you ...
Solar power project is expected to usher in the outbreak period
- Two years ago, solar power project in Qinghai Province, Haixi state is the first to achieve the industrialization of the project, the project has a power generation capacity, will ...
Don't buy Solar Panels without Reading This Guide
- As people become more environmentally aware and electricity charges from the National Grid seem to only go in an upward direction, there is a growing interest in Solar Panels for b...