Sectional Microfiber Sofa
Sectional Microfiber Sofa Related Searches
Sectional Microfiber Sofa Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Sectional Microfiber Sofa supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Sectional Microfiber Sofa firm in China.
my cat keeps peeing on my sofa?
- Some okorder.coms
cleaning oil marks from microfiber sofa?
- my father in law is famous for not taking off his shoes when he comes into the house, no matter what is on them, or how many times we ask. he has brought in every kind of stain immaginable. the best thing that i have found to work on it all is a product called oxi clean. use the powder form of it. what we do, is put a scoop in a bowl, with some water, then scrub it out with a bristle brush. scrub as much as you can out, but know that oxi clean does a lot of the work while it's drying. you may need to do it 2x, but it should do the job. good luck!s
sofa cover ,help me find a good one please?
- Well Target and Wal-Mart have some on their websites that they do not carry in store-so check that out. Also-once you find the one you are interested in-check Amazon or Google Shopping and see if you can get a lower price.s
Are there any reaally excellent quality, strong and very comfortable love seat convertable sofas .?
- there's a microfiber sofa at pier one stores this season that the salespeople swear is the most comfortable sofa bed ever. i haven't bought it, but have visited a few stores and they all say it. it retails for $699 also consider a mattress topper ( maybe 4 inch memory foam). it's usually thin enough to fold right in with the bed when you need to convert back to sofa.s
Can you color a leather sofa to another color without damaging the sofa.?
- You MIGHT, but trust me, you don't want to. Leather dyes are toxic, toxic, toxic. Did I mention they were highly toxic? You would need to get a good-quality commercial dye, remove the sofa to a separate, but well ventilated area, get yourself some expensive respiratory equipment, and at least 5 gallons of very, very, very expensive dye. Did I mention that leather dye is very expensive? Leathers are vat dyed, and hand-dying would probably leave a lot of streaks and uneven spots. And depending upon the finish, much of the leather just might not take the stain. You would wipe the stain on with a soft cloth wearing serious (blue) gloves. And, I'm not sure the exact date (it might have already passed), the EPA demanded changes in leather dyes, and yes they are less toxic...but the colors aren't as fast, they rub off, bleed, spills show up, and if your legs are sweaty, you'll pick up the dye, it will absorb into the skin (your skin is leather that hasn't been tanned yet), and leave marks on your sofa. There used to be a spray on the market, but it never really soaked in, just lay on top, dried out the leather, cracked, flaked, and generally was only good if no one was actually going to use the leather. Just because there are leather shoe dyes out there (whole different animal, so to speak), don't think this can be translated to a leather sofa. If it sounds like I am trying to dissuade you from it, well, that's because I am. May I suggest a colorful throw, instead? To answer your question about the color of leather, that depends upon the animal, the area the skin is taken, and how the leather is split. Natural leather ranges from a pale cream/buff to a light coffee.s
INterior design based on matching a black leather sofa. thanks!?
- this site has 533 pics based on black leather sofa search results. It's HGTV's rate my space lots of ideas on the sites
Car, Bed, or Sofa?
- i've slept in a car and it was one of the worst nights of my life definitely a bed, or a really huge sofas
Would a gold wall go well with sage colored sofa?
- I think that as long as it was a darker gold, more of a coppery-bronze shade, it would look great.s