Seamless Steel Pipe
Seamless Steel Pipe Related Searches
Seamless Steel Pipe Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Seamless Steel Pipe supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Seamless Steel Pipe firm in China.
What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe are separated because of different production process. Seamless steel tubes include hot rolling, cold rolling, cold drawing, and other rare, such as cold extrusion.s
What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.s
What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.s
Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- In rural and urban areas, it is often necessary to wash them in order to keep them in the open. In the heavily polluted industrial and coastal areas, the surface can be very dirty and even rust. But to obtain the aesthetic effect of outdoor environment, it is necessary to use nickel stainless steel. Therefore, 304 stainless steel is widely used in curtain walls, side walls, roofs and other building applications, but in corrosive industrial or marine atmospheres, it is better to use 316 stainless steel. There are several design criteria including 304 and 316 stainless steel.s
How can seamless steel tubes be produced?
- Tube mill, round tube billet, heating, perforation, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing (or reducing diameter), cooling, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking, storage, cold rolling and hot rolling. Generally cold rolling, because of high accuracy.s
What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- Good water resistance, can be used for a long time in wet or water, and the ordinary composite is not water resistant, can only be used in dry environment.Heat resistance, fire resistance is superior to epoxy, glass fiber reinforced plastics and plastic and other materials. It can be used at 130 degrees for a long time, and not burned in case of fire.The utility model has the advantages of insulation, corrosion prevention, no rust, long service life, etc.. Generally up to 50 years, without maintenance.Simple and convenient installation and construction, because this product is light weight, high strength, laying construction method can properly solve the excavation due to road construction, exposed for a long time, prominent problems of city traffic, to achieve the excavation backfill pavement, buried at night, can normal traffic during the day.s
What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- City network is generally medium, are generally. PE pipe high pressure pipe with building the required distance, is generally used around the high pressure pipe laying (high pressure gas supply capacity, and can play the role of peak shaving), the city zone by the supply voltage to the voltage, residential building regulation boxes of low voltage supply to the users.s
What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- In the connection work, strengthening ring joint stiffness, high bearing capacity and no parts through the tube, it is especially suitable for the small diameter steel tube concrete column structure, complex engineering projects, especially those in the pump sending pouring construction method, which is more important, it has a basic guarantee strictly for the quality of concrete construction. When concrete columns with larger diameter, ring type joint construction steel is large strengthened, so as to make the project construction become more complex, and the connection between the longitudinal rebars becomes cumbersome.s
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...