Sanitary Wares In India
Sanitary Wares In India Related Searches
Sanitary Wares In India Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Sanitary Wares In India supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Sanitary Wares In India firm in China.
i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.s
solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DKs
What if anything has been done to channel light power other than solar panels?
- As your question notes, there are other ways to derive power from solar energy other than just using solar panels. One such way that has grown rapidly in recent years, is solar thermal generation. Solar-thermal uses mirrors to collect sunlight and concentrate it at point to generate intense heat. This heat is used -- just as in traditional fossil fuel plants -- to boil a fluid, thereby creating steam pressure, which drives a turbine that generates electricity. Solar thermal has some advantages over traditional solar panels. It's collectors (i.e. mirrors) are cheaper to manufacture than solar panels and last longer.s
_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- It's not really the solar panels that power the house, they charge a battery bank and there's an inverter that jumps the battery power up to household current level. If you start getting into more expensive systems, they can sense when the batteries are full and start diverting power into the local electric grid. Some places the electric company is required to pay you for generating current, other places tell you tough luck. I suggest looking on OKorder or something at some of the home solar kits on sale there and look at how large a house they are rated for to get an idea of how big a system you're going to need. I don't know if you have access to the power bill history of the house you're getting in Dubai, but the power company there might be able to provide you with a history of average kW hours the house consumes. A 2400 sqft house with a gas stove and a gas water heater and wood heat is going to consume far less electricity than a house with all electric appliances and the consumption history of an individual house should reflect that so you can buy appropriately.s
who would win in this battle?
- Solar panels for energy. Wood for building a structure.s
how much do solar panel batteries cost?
- Solar panels produce but do not store electricity. Most decent solar panels should last for a few decades. They may be used to augment grid power with out batteries. Batteries that are used for storage in a battery backup system are the same ones that are used if the power were hydro, gen-set or grid. There are a variety of battery types with different shelf lives. Some are warrantied for 0 years that may last 20, but they cost more. Exactly how long they do last will depend on the environment they are kept. The capacity and number of batteries will effect the cost. The link below will give you a very good overview of pros and cons of the various types, along with links to some manufacturers.s
What solar panels are the most efficient?
- New rollable panels are becoming available that don't have to be permanently attached to a surface and that are more resistant to damage than conventional panels. Right now they are also even less efficient than photo cells at about 0%, but the cost factor may make up the difference. Solar thermal is more efficient than photovoltaic cells. They focus sunlight with mirrors onto a pipe containing a liquid which is then heated to it's boiling point. That turns a turbine to produce power or is harnessed in some other way. The panels are cheap compared to photo cells, don't require perfect manufacture or exotic materials, no expensive maintenance and they are much easier to repair. I don't know of any available to individuals yet but there are at least two companies building generating plants in Nevada with this technology. SunPower is about 22% efficient but even at that rate it will take decades to pay for itself and the panels are unlikely to last that long at anything near optimal efficiency. The cost is just too high at present but solar thermal may provide a good alternative until photovoltaic cells mature, if you can cobble together a system. The final link is about a claimed 80% efficient solar cell that even generates some power at night. It's based on nano-technology, like many promising energy developments in batteries, electrolysis and ethanol production. If it works as advertised it should revolutionize solar tech. Eventually.s
Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- A kW is an on the spot degree of means. A kWh is a level of means produced via the years. A KW array produces an on the spot means of 000 watts. whether that could be a 2V panel which skill it produces eighty 3 amps of modern-day. In 3 hours it produces 3kWh (kilowatt hours) of electrical energy, no longer 3kW. A 3kW 2V array might produce a similar quantity of electrical energy in one hour at 079 amps.s
How to choose good solar panels for houses
- Maximum power Pmax of solar panels for houses open circuit voltage x short-circuit current, which is their ideal power, while the usual measure of solar cells is the rated power of...
Multiple Faces of Solar Cells
- When most people think of solar energy most likely they think of the ubiquitous black panels that have appeared mounted on the roofs of many dwellings and commercial buildings in u...
What are the Primary Ways Solar Panel Energy is Used?
- Solar energy, which is electricity generated form solar cells in a solar pane, is becoming increasingly common in many aspects of life as people become more environmentally conscio...
Building your Own Solar Panels from Aolar Cells
- One of the things to be aware of if you are a bit of a handyman and want to build your own solar panel is the efficiency of the solar cell. This is important because, although you ...
Raw material characteristics of home solar panel
- Home solar panel is the core part of the solar power generation system, the role of solar panels is to convert the solar energy into electric energy, the output DC power into the s...