Retaining Wall Concrete Blocks
Retaining Wall Concrete Blocks Related Searches
Retaining Wall Concrete Blocks Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Retaining Wall Concrete Blocks supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Retaining Wall Concrete Blocks firm in China.
U400 geotextile u400 what it means
- Is not 400g / ㎡ of geotextile? My company specializes in the production of geotextiles, details (hand) to see capital (machine) materials
Why the durability of filament geotextile is relatively strong
- The reason for raw materialss
Geotextile is what material to do
- The popular understanding is that the plastic is then drawn in a variety of ways.s
I would like to do the work of selling geotextiles, geotextile common sense and the price would like to know about
- Geotextile to polypropylene or polyester and other chemical fiber made of raw materials, to acid and alkali, no corrosion, no moth, anti-oxidation. It is widely used in the field of civil engineering, its main application areas are: 1. Highway, railway, airport, building and other engineering foundation reinforcement treatment; use of geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, Concentrate the stress spread, transfer or decomposition, to prevent the soil by external force and damage. Enhance the stability of the building structure to improve soil quality. 2. dam and other slope protection project; the use of geotextile good permeability and water permeability, so that water flow through, and thus effectively cut off the loss of sand. Geotextile mesh should not be blocked - due to the formation of amorphous fibrous tissue structure and strain and mobility. Has a good conductivity of water, it can make the formation of drainage within the soil channel, the soil structure of excess liquid and gas exclusion. 3 .. road maintenance works; the use of geotextile isolation characteristics to prevent the upper and lower gravel, soil and concrete mixed between. If you really have the confidence to do sales I can try to support the specific telephone consultation Yinjing Lis
200g / m2 geotextile how to enter the inspection test
- (Including: wide strip tensile test, trapezoidal tear strength test, CBR bursting strength test, puncture, mechanical properties, including mechanical properties (including: gross weight per unit area, amplitude measurement, thickness measurement); mechanical properties (including: (Including vertical penetration test (constant head method), hydrostatic pressure test, effective pore size test (dry sieve method), clogging test, etc.). Related testing standards: 1. Short wire acupuncture geotextile with reference to GB / T-1998.2. Filament acupuncture geotextile with reference to GB / T-2008.3. Filament woven geotextile GB / T-2008.4 Welded film woven geotextile with reference to GB / T-1998s
What is the price of composite geotextile?
- Geotextile is divided into polyester short geotextile, staple acupuncture geotextile, polyester filament geotextile, woven geotextile, filament woven geotextile, and so on. Specifications and different models, the price is also different, composite geotextile weight in the 80-1500g / ㎡ between the quality standards are divided into non-standard, whitening A, Sinochem, the general national standard and so on. The t value is generally between 4900 and 7500 yuan / ton, 187 & lt; 6600 & lt; 5604s
Geotextile types and effects
- 1, acupuncture non-woven geotextile, specifications 100g / m2-1000g / m2 between any choice, the main raw material is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture, the main purposes are: river, sea, lake Embankment slope protection, reclamation, wharf, ship lock flood control and other projects, is through the filter to play a soil and water conservation and effective way to prevent piping. Second, acupuncture non-woven fabrics and PE film composite geotextile, specifications have a cloth a film, two cloth a film, the largest width of 4.2 meters The main raw material is to use polyester staple fiber acupuncture non-woven, PE film through the composite , The main purpose is anti-seepage, apply to railways, highways, tunnels, subways, airports and other projects. Third, non-woven and woven composite geotextile, a variety of non-woven and polypropylene filament woven composite, non-woven and plastic woven composite, for the basis of reinforcement, adjust the permeability coefficient of the basic engineering facilities. Features: light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, with a filter, drainage, isolation, enhance the excellent performance. Use: widely used in water conservancy, electricity, mines, roads and railways and other geotechnical projects: l, soil separation of the filter material; 2, reservoirs, mine mineral processing of drainage materials, high-rise building drainage materials; Of the anti-erosion material; geotextile features 1, high strength, due to the use of plastic fibers, in dry and wet state can maintain sufficient strength and elongation. 2, corrosion-resistant, in different pH of the soil and water can be long-term corrosion resistance. 3, good water permeability between the fiber gap, it has a good water permeability. 4, good microbial resistance to micro-organisms, insects are not damaged. 5, construction conveniences
Geotextile with glue can stick cement wall
- With the wind oil fine soaked, wipe with a rag off.s
World's biggest real estate companies
- Description:Through mergers and acquisition, the Beijing Capital Development Holdings Co Ltd has become the largest-scale enterprise, with assets totalling more than 50 billion yua...
what is the difference between granite and marble
- Granite and marble are commone stone in our daily life, whether it is luster or texture,they are rare good stone.But what is the difference between granite and marble？Let me take...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
What are composite doors
- As the name implies, the composite door is made of two or more than two kinds of main materials. What are composite doors? How to choose the appropriate composite door? What is the...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...