rattan garden furniture corner sofa
rattan garden furniture corner sofa Related Searches
rattan garden furniture corner sofa Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional rattan garden furniture corner sofa supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest rattan garden furniture corner sofa firm in China.
Should I buy quilted pet throws for my sofa or sofa slip cover?
- Hi Laura, Either way you go you will need to straighten out the sofa cover each time someone sits or plays on it. You can try to use upholstery tacks nailed in underneath the sofa to help. But honestly, it can be an endless chore! However, given the cost of sofas I would definitely cover it and protect your investment. If this is any easier a thought for you, you could just take a flat sheet and throw it on the sofa during the day when your child is up, then remove it after he has gone to bed. Child hood does have its ages and stages :o)s
i'm remodeling my sofa....?
- If you like to sew and are pretty good at it... maybe you would like to just make a slip cover? I would go to the library and check out some books on reupholstering.... depending on the style it might be hard. My mom made a slip cover to cover the body of her sofa and then sewed pillow case around the loose pillows so it didn't look like a slip cover (like one piece of fabric draped over it.)s
Leather sofa or is it?
- You okorder.com/s
Does sitting on the arm of a sofa cause wear & tear issues?
- Most definately. there isn't much cushion to the arms the wood is usually square under it so all that shifting of weight causes it to wear more quickly.s
Is Ikea sofas good and comfortable?
- Someone once told me that there are two things we should spend as much on as we can - a good bed/mattress and a sofa. At age 65+ I agree. These are two items where you get exactly what you pay for. I bought a sofa and loveseat for under $1000 and have regretted it every time I sit down. There is no back support and the spring system is so inadequate that the cushions sag. I am saving for a decent sofa. I figure one sofa, on sale, for about $1500 should do the trick. I once had a super, good quality sofa which I gave away only because it was way too long for the apartment I moved into. It was the most comfortable sofa I ever had and it cost me $1800. I had it reupholstered once. A good sofa is worth the cost of reupholstering. I've found that, for me, the most comfortable sofa has a straight back and one, long straight cushion to sit on. Your Ikea sofa will probably be okay for awhile but, unlike a high-end sofa, it won't last very long. Get what you can afford now and save for a really great sofa. And instead of getting a loveseat, get two really comfortable club chairs - you'll be glad you did.s
Will my sofa fit through my door?
- Depends on if you have to go around a tight corner right at the entrance, but I see no problem. All you need to do is take off the feet (usually they unscrew) and that should give you the 4 or so you need to pass through the door frame. You can also unscrew the door from its hinges and remove the door temporarily, to get that out of your way. Take the hinges out of the door from, not the hinges from the door itself. Then, you will have to flip the sofa up, so that the narrowest part is passing through the door, and the part that is 40 is up and down in the doorway. Sometimes it's easier if you tilt the sofa to make the back of the sofa and the bottom into a right-angle vee, pointing at the side of the doorframe. You need some strong help to do this. If you are having it delivered by the furniture company, you will be impressed at how efficiently the delivery crew gets that thing into your house.s
can you put sofa covers (corduroy) in the washing machine?
- My sofa cushion covers are washable, and I have washed them on a gentle cycle with good results. I don't think you should wash the cushions themselves. If the covers are meant to be washable, they should have zippers or some easy way to remove them from the cushions.s
I am looking for couch/sofa for around $200?
- Maybe a futon, try IKEAs