Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing Related Searches
Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing firm in China.
How do I repair an old ceiling surface that is cracked (it is not sheetrock)?
- It sounds like you're describing old horsehair plaster, & fixing it's not that big of a deal, there are just a few steps involved. Basically what you need to do is to round out & stabilize your hole so that it can either be re-plastered or mostly patched w/drywall & then finished w/joint compound. The first step is re-attaching the plaster to the lathing (those wooden slats) & to do that you need these little plastic/metal washers that you can find at a good hardware/builder supply store & these are attached to drywall screws which then get screwed into the lathing a few inches away from the damage until you've got a flush surface again to work with. I'd love to tell you how many you need/etc., but it's just one of those things where you need to be there..... Anyways, once you've got a solid hole across this somewhat level surface take a beat up blade (I like using a 5 in 1) & key the damaged edges which means about a 45 degree angle so that you've got more patching material towards the lathes. It gives a more secure bond this way. Then you either screw in a piece of drywall of the appropriate thickness into the hole & patch & tape from there, or you can learn about plastering, but it doesn't sound like you want to go that route from the question. A quarter to half inch gap is fine for the patching between, & I've even used plaster of paris for the patching when I didn't want to wait for mud to dry, but that involves a learning curve to perfect, & that's your warning on that route. As far as the cracks go, take your hand & see if you can move the ceiling, & if you can then it's back to the screws & washers for the area around the cracks & that part is actually fun if necessary as you can watch a go back to being level. Then bust out the cracks a bit & patch them. A bit of fiberglass tape over the washers before you mud them helps them disappear. Have fun!s
Soundproofing basement ceiling?
need a ceiling ladder storage rack that can hold a 28 ft. fibreglass ladder?
- Are you asking me if I need a ladder rack? Or are you wondering what to use to hold a fiberglass ladder to the ceiling? Option 2) you could use 2 giant hooks that screw into the ceiling, and that should be sufficient. However: since those ladders are a bit heavy, why not do yourself a favor and store it horizontally on a couple hooks near the bottom of the wall instead? It's a lot more convenient that way, and safer for everyone concerned.s
How to insulate the basement ceiling?
- yes the cold from the downstairs will effect the heat on first floor,all new homes come with the floor insulated,dont listen to people that dont know what they are talking about.s
ceiling tile removed?
- pop round to doctors and get best advise. it is unlikely to be asbestos form sound of it and more likely fibreglass. this is a known irritant and you should have been wearing eye and breathing and gloves protection etc.s
Should I keep fiberglass insulation on basement ceiling?
- it rather is not a great deal interior the homestead. Your basement would desire to have some air bypass from the furnace nonetheless. in case you have a sign up or return air interior the basement in simple terms make constructive they are open slightly. it rather is extra of a difficulty for an outdoors wall of your place. Pull slightly of all of it the way down to work out if the joist hollow area feels damp. i might wager it won't. do not situation approximately it, it is going to never be a difficulty. in case you prefer you additionally could make slits interior the vapor barrier with a application knife. i might leave it because it rather is.s
help with my ceiling?
- I miss Ceiling Cat!s
What are the textile mill floor materials?
- Please do the epoxy resin is good, the price is relatively high, because we designated the Secretary Deng card, before always do bad, the results of the people of Hong Kong, really useful, the construction is not Secretary Dengde, a technician To guide over.s
how to adjust a door closer
- The door closer is always used in the size of buildings and shopping malls,is widely used in the entrance of the office building, to avoid the spread of fire, the effective protect...
What are composite doors
- As the name implies, the composite door is made of two or more than two kinds of main materials. What are composite doors? How to choose the appropriate composite door? What is the...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel suppliers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you done y...
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...