Precision Steel Tubes
Precision Steel Tubes Related Searches
Precision Steel Tubes Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Precision Steel Tubes supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Precision Steel Tubes firm in China.
What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The wire pipe thread (box, cup lock fastening points) (JDG) and buckling type (KBG) two. Products are made of high-quality steel pipe, through precise stamping molding, supply pipe and terminal box connection. The nut is hexagonal, and the convex point is punched at the six corner so as to form a good multi-point contact after being connected with the junction box.s
What's the use of steel pipe?
- No other type of steel can replace the steel tube entirely, but the steel tube can take the place of some sections and bars. Steel pipe is very important to the development of national economy and the improvement of human life quality, much better than other steel products. From the people's daily utensils, furniture, water supply and drainage, gas supply, ventilation and heating facilities to all kinds of agricultural machinery equipment manufacturing, underground resources development, national defense and space use guns, bullets, missiles, rockets and so cannot do without steel.s
How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Metric tons are metric units and China adopts metric system, so what we Chinese usually say "ton" means "metric ton", which can be regarded as "metric ton"1 metric tons (tonne/metric ton) = 1000 kg1 tons = 1000 kg1 kg = 1000 gramss
Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- The general production of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe in the automatic tube rolling mill. Solid billet after inspection and clearance of surface defects, cut into required length, in the tube hole end surface of centering, then sent to a heating furnace, in punch in punch. While continuing to rotate and advance, in the roll and immediate action, tube gradually form a cavity, called capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally after all the entire thickness, sizing machine sizing, achieve specifications. Using continuous pipe mill production of hot-rolled seamless steel tube is advanced.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing must be used or combined method of cold rolling. Usually in two roller mill, rolling ring groove tapered plug pipe in variable cross section circular slot and the composition. Drawing is usually in single or double 0.100T chain drawbench.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller die hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipes
How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angles
Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.s
Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- 1, galvanized layer uniformity: steel pipe sample in copper sulfate solution immersion 5 times continuously, must not turn red (copper plated)2, surface quality: galvanized steel pipe surface should be complete galvanized layer, must not have plating on the black spots and bubbles exist, allow little rough surface and local zinc tumor exists.3, galvanized layer weight: according to the requirements of the buyer, galvanized steel pipe can be used for zinc layer weight determination, its average value should be not less than 500g/ square meters, and any sample shall not be less than 480g/ square meters.s
How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper and copper tube size is too large, argon welder welding, DC argon arc welding machine, of course, when DC argon arc welding welding belongs to welding, argon arc welding of brass with Wei Odin 204S welding, the argon arc welding wire for gas welding is not brass wire, this concept must be clear, the wire diameter of 2 80-120A, welding current parameters, if the copper thickness is relatively thick, with a red copper welding after welding preheating in advance.s
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...