Pre Engineered Steel Buildings
Pre Engineered Steel Buildings Related Searches
Pre Engineered Steel Buildings Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Pre Engineered Steel Buildings supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Pre Engineered Steel Buildings firm in China.
In the installation of steel structure, insulation foil should be placed in the side wall or side wall? Why?
- The reasons are as follows: first, the sound insulation property is good.Two, fire performance is stronger.Three, in order to facilitate installation.s
Why steel buildings have the best seismic performance?
- 1, under the same size, the steel structure has a lighter weight, and the seismic energy received in the earthquake is smaller;2, steel structure has very good ductility, each member of the moment deformation is easy to coordinate;s
Where are welded parts of steel structures to be subjected to nondestructive testing?
- The appearance of the weld is smooth and beautiful, and there shall be no welding defects, such as blowhole, undercut, flowing, welding failure, incomplete sealing angle and non sealing.s
Why steel structure does not fire?
- Steel structure is the most fatal weakness is the fire resistance of steel is very poor, the internal crystal structure of steel is very sensitive to temperature, temperature rises or falls will change the performance of the steel, steel structure is typically 450 to 650 DEG C will lose the bearing capacity, big deformation, resulting in steel column and beam bending results. Due to large deformation can't continue to use.s
Which is better, the fire resistance of the reinforced concrete structure and the fire resistance of the steel structure?
- Reinforced concrete has fire-resistant time, and steel structure to steel structure of the force parts, with fire-resistant coating to ensure the fire-resistant performance of steel structure, the column is 2.5 hours, the beam is 2 hours, the board is 1.5 hours.s
The position of the steel structure requires a spring cushion for mounting the bolt
- Steel structure is mainly made of steel material, and it is one of the main types of building structure. The structure is mainly composed of steel beams and steel plates, such as steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses and so on. Each component or component is usually connected with welds, bolts or rivets. Because of its light weight and simple construction, it is widely used in large factories, stadiums, super high-rise and other fields. The characteristics of the steel is of high strength, light weight, good integral rigidity, deformation ability, it is used in the construction of large span and super high and super heavy buildings especially suitable; homogeneous and isotropic material, an ideal elastic body, the most consistent with the basic assumption of the general engineering mechanics; material has good plasticity and toughness that can have large deformation, can well withstand dynamic loads; short construction period; the high degree of industrialization, can carry out specialized production of high mechanization degree.s
What does the horizontal support of steel structure mean?
- Support is generally inclined to connect components, the most common are herringbone and cross shaped, the cross section can be steel pipe, H steel, angle steel, etc., the role is to enhance the stability of the structure.s
In the steel structure, those belong to the main steel structure, and those belong to the secondary steel structure
- The main steel member is the load-bearing member! It is the steel frame, steel columns, purlins, while those belonging to, in order to reinforce the enclosure, the steel structure is a steel member!s
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...