Pipe Cast Iron
Pipe Cast Iron Related Searches
Pipe Cast Iron Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Pipe Cast Iron supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Pipe Cast Iron firm in China.
Can a real estate agent legally refuse to show me a property because I am an investor?
- There could be different reasons for this. One, it could be a house that requires bidders/offerers to be owner occupants, which is not your situation. Two, they do not take you seriously. Three, you seem like a bottom feeder. There are some investors I will work with, and others I will not. One investor called me and wanted to write stupid offers on properties to see if he could get houses for a rock bottom price. I am sure you understand he said. That type of investor is waste of time, I could write 50 offers and get none of them together. The way you can get around it is find one agent to represent you that you are on the same page with. Once you start working together, they will most likely be willing to jump through hoops to get your deals done.s
Ideas for a real estate advertisement?
- I don't mean to sound crass, but my listings kick *** our homes save bucks, their home sucks its hard to be a land pimp,help a brother out i'll take your equity and move to Schenectady 2,4,6,8, buy some Effin Real Estates
best real estate agent in houston tx?
- Dorothea Brice, Century 21 The Real Estate Group, 713.278.2555 Office. Anything else you need? Give me a call.s
Investing In Real Estate Stocks?
- Easy part first. You can calculate the number of shares you can afford as shares = ( AmountToInvest - Commission ) / pricePerShare There are many ways to invest in Real Estate via the stock market. There are homebuilder stocks, lumber companies, real estate management companies. There is a whole industry called REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), with subindustries for office buildings, malls, apartments, storage, etc. You could choose an individual REIT stock (example: CBL), an ETF of REITs (example: VNQ) or a mutual fund that invests in REITs (example: VGSIX). As you continue to learn about investing, you will see that there is a great focus on earnings and earnings per share (EPS). For REIT analysis, substitute FFO (Funds From Operations) for earnings. That is the basis that sell-side analysts use and how REIT estimates are expressed. A great source for info on REIT investing is NAREIT. For mutual funds, look at Morningstar.s
real estate books?
- Keep your day job, rightnow is not a good time to get into real estate. However, If you want info regarding that subject, visit your local library.s
what does Real Estate Developer do & what is meant by Real Estate Developer?
- A real estate developer would develop real estate in a specialty they have selected. Real estate developers specialize in commercial, residential, apartment or condo development. These individuals acquire raw land and place some type of buildings on the raw undeveloped land. Basically they develop undeveloped land into developed land. Once they find a unique niche the normally stick to this niche and very seldom delve into another phase of real estate development. Depending on the state in which you reside a real estate developer might be required to possess a license of any type. Most real estate developers might get around any state license requirements by hiring or subcontracting the actual building of their project to state licensed contractor. You would see signs on the project that would say developed by M&M Development company, contractor N&N. By doing things in this manner a developer might develop property in many states using a contractor with a license from the state in which the development is located. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ONs
Real Estate ? Please Help?
- Hi Trish, It's really good to know that you are thinking about a career even before getting out of high school. This shows your maturity. I have made Real Estate my career choice for 17 years (and still love it) I would interview with a lot of different brokers first of all- most times will offer schooling free or part of their in house training. The catch is they will want you to work for and with them (you will be able to see how the real estate industry works first hand). In real estate you learn something new everyday, so being around top producers will be a benefit in your learning. Every area has a real estate association, just google real estate association for your city. Once you find out where it is at either go there or call them. They can provide you with a list of both online schools or physical real estate schools that are close to you. Like any job or career, the outcome of success is what you put into it. The potential to make very good money in real estate is there (without a doubt) but it does consist of hard work and consistency. Results may not be seen for 3-6 months so make sure you have reserves when you first get started. Tips: I would always think outside the box and don't always think the normal traditional way works best. Start a new trend, be different but always be true to who you are and the potential clients you may be working with. As a whole the public already has a negative image of real estate agents, so we need to work extra hard to let them know we are different and we do Truly care. Like I said I have been doing real estate for almost 17 years (I have both my Georgia and California license) I still have the passion like it was yesterday. If I can be of anymore help, please let me know i would love to answer anymore questions you may have.s
Real Estate School and Licensing Help?
- You can get a real estate salesperson's license in Washington without a high school diploma, but you must be 18 years of age. You do need a high school diploma or equivalent to get a broker's license. The licensing is probably the easy part. However, finding an employer might be more difficult. As a broker, I would never even consider hiring a licensed salesperson who was a high school dropout unless they already had a well-established and successful career. P.S. There's a lot of stuff I had to learn during my brokers' coursework that is totally irrelevant to my field of practice (for example, I had to learn a lot about commercial and industrial real estate, even though I had no interest in that field). If what you're learning now in school is so unnecessary [you] don't see the point, you'll be disappointed to learn that there is plenty of that in training for a career in real estate too.s
What's Composite panel association
- The Composite Panel Association (CPA) is the North American Trade Association for manufacturers of particleboard (PB), medium density fiberboard (MDF), and other compatible product...
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers
- Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you.Linyi Y...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
What's the price of aluminium composite panel
- Aluminium composite have many advantages than other composite componets such as low Density,strong strength ,good dimensional,stable stability, high plasticity, added components im...