Photovoltaic Solar Cells Are
Photovoltaic Solar Cells Are Related Searches
Photovoltaic Solar Cells Are Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Photovoltaic Solar Cells Are supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Photovoltaic Solar Cells Are firm in China.
how much power do i need from my solar panels?
- you must consider what electrical appliances you want to use, eg. do you have an electric stove? clothes dryer? air conditioner? heater? watts are watts, solar panels are used to create d.c. electricity which is stored in batteries then inverted to a.c. household electricity the d.c. batteries are usually 36 to 48 volts then this is converted to 20 volt a.c. when you figure out the watts being consumed in your household you size your batteries and inverter to these requirements. on your current electric bill you should see a charge for kwh, kilowatt hours= watts in thousands x hours. If you use 25 kwh per month your house is using 35 watts per hour x 720 hours in a month. you would then want sol.ar panels that charge at least 70 watts per hour because roughly half of the day it's dark depending on where you live December is even less of course in the northern hemisphere. Your batteries need to have capacity to hold a days worth of power, batteries are rated in amp hours, amp hours x volts = watt hours. I hope this points you in the right direction. All of this being said be sure to buy your system from a reputable dealer, someone with experience and good references. I am an electrician and have seen systems put in that are completely worthless because they were not sized properly and It sucks to see that someone paid $30k or more for something that is completely useless, it sucks even more when they ask me to help them and I say pay another $30k to up size the system to what they need. Remember you don't get anything for nothing so be prepared to spend money initially and be prepared to be live very energy conscious in your day to day life. Good lucks
Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- They can be if you are well educated and skilled in their assembly and working functionality, provided you obtain the same high quality grade cells and do proper assembly. Chances are good however that your first several may be just a little below par until you really get the hang of it and become well practiced just as the professionals are. Does take a considerable amount of grunt work however so figure if this is best use of your time or if you'd do better to earn at your regular work and pay a professional to do that which they do best.s
how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- Expect a water heating panel to last about the same as a water heater, 0 to 5 years. Actually, my brother's system is coming up on 5 years, and is not giving trouble yet, so maybe technology has advanced. I have actually never personally known of anyone replacing a solar electric panel due to wear-out. I have heard of occasional replacements due to accidents, including natural disasters like lightning strikes. And one brand of panels had manufacturing defects around the year 2000, but that manufacturer owned up and replaced those free of charge to their customers. A standard warranty on a solar electric panel nowadays is 25 years.s
Solar panels for car fans?
- You may not like it, but the answer's still the same. A car fan will draw anything from a few to several hundred watts, depending on which fan you're talking about (A/C, ventilation, cooling). A solar array will take up roughly one square meter to generate 00 Watts with the sun shining straight down onto it, so you'll need to cover (more or less) the entire roof (or hood) with solar cells in order to power that fan (minimum). If you still want to go ahead: Solar panels, Fuse, cables. Preferrably one cut-out diode per panel (in addition to the hopefully present internal diodes in the panels) in order to prevent one panle dumping its load into the next instead of into the fan. Much better option: get a low power fan (e.g a slow running computer fan) and connect it to that panel of yours. These fans make do with about 0 Watts (at a much lower air throughput), so you'll actually have a chance of running it from the solar panel without coverig your car in panels.s
Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.s
harbor freight solar panels ?
- Put my panel on roof of my motor home, regulator in belly rack with house batterys. Have had no problems in a year or so and they keep the house batterys chargeds
Why do solar panels produce zero energy?
- Because when the sun is down there is no solar energy, therefore they produce zero energy. This can happen any time of the year when the sun has set. But not to worry, they the sun will rise the next day. ;-) If you need constant power, it is best to connect the solar panels to the grid or to batteries to have power throughout the day and night too !s
Solar panels for a netbook?
- That strikes me as completely impractical for most circumstances. The power output of your mains adapter is 30W and to do that you are looking at at least five or six square feet of solar panels costing in the region of $600 even from a surplus supplier I know. You could do it cheaper (maybe $50 on panels) but then you would be looking a more primitive panels and need perhaps thirty square feet of solar panels. This is a completely different exercise to creating a solar powered USB charger - the power requirement is a lot higher. Astronomy and space?s
Multiple Faces of Solar Cells
- When most people think of solar energy most likely they think of the ubiquitous black panels that have appeared mounted on the roofs of many dwellings and commercial buildings in u...
Five Things to Look for When Buying Solar Panels
- Five things to look for when buying Solar PanelsBefore you rush out and install solar panels in your home or workplace, there are some basic things you need to understand. In simpl...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
Making a Home Solar Powered
- Some time back in human history people yearned and searched for an alternative means to heat and light their homes. Eventually we discovered electricity and it was widely regarded ...
the development of biogas engine
- At present, most of the energy used in the world is fossil fuel, experts believe that in the beginning of twenty-first Century, half of the fossil fuel is exhausted. The shortage o...