Petroleum Pipe Related Searches
Petroleum Pipe Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Petroleum Pipe supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Petroleum Pipe firm in China.
What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.s
Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- The general production of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe in the automatic tube rolling mill. Solid billet after inspection and clearance of surface defects, cut into required length, in the tube hole end surface of centering, then sent to a heating furnace, in punch in punch. While continuing to rotate and advance, in the roll and immediate action, tube gradually form a cavity, called capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally after all the entire thickness, sizing machine sizing, achieve specifications. Using continuous pipe mill production of hot-rolled seamless steel tube is advanced.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing must be used or combined method of cold rolling. Usually in two roller mill, rolling ring groove tapered plug pipe in variable cross section circular slot and the composition. Drawing is usually in single or double 0.100T chain drawbench.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller die hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipes
What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- The steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. According to the section shape and can be divided into round tube shaped tube, round steel pipe is widely used, but there are also some square, rectangular, semicircular, hexagonal, triangular, octagonal shaped steel tube.Seamless steel pipe: seamless steel pipe is ingot or solid billet made by capillary hole, then hot, cold or cold drawing. Made of seamless steel pipe specifications with outer diameter * wall thickness mm. Number of seamless steel pipe cold and hot points of seamless steel pipe (DIAL) two categories.s
How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- This refers to the diameter of the steel pipe is 50 mm, DN50 steel pipe diameter is 60.3 mm, that is, 60.3 * 5 mm steel pipes
What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing is zinc plating, the general surface is relatively smooth, no zinc flowers, there are two kinds of resistance to fingerprints and non - Fingerprints
Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- The price must be measured by weight, and the length, volume and other specifications should be entereds
Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is good.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.s
Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- A straight tube of carbon steel sheathed on pipes and tubes and threading tubes to protect the joints from damage by electric welding. The purpose is to protect the wires and cables.s
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...