Pc With Touch Screen Monitor
Pc With Touch Screen Monitor Related Searches
Pc With Touch Screen Monitor Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Pc With Touch Screen Monitor supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Pc With Touch Screen Monitor firm in China.
I want to know if I Can keep the computer running with the laptop scree down but connected to another lcd monitor. My dell model is an inspiron 6400. please help and thanks!
- Most important is Backup your personal files ASAP as the laptop is warning you your HDD is about to fail. Make sure you have an installation disk buy a new hard drive and reinstall HTH DavidGs
I want to start a computer repair business specializing in LCD monitor repair, which I feel is an under-served niche. Any guides from LCD experts that will help me get started technically as well as business wise?
- who the heck gets their monitors repaired? Monitors last so long I get my moneys worth from them. when they cease up I just buy another monitor. If I have the money I get a new one otherwise I buy refurbished! If you want to repair monitors then do the refurbished thing. I doubt very much if you'd get many people coming with monitors needing repair!s
I need help my monitor is a lcd my resolution is 1280x1024
- LCD monitors typically just have 60Hz refresh rate, the actual rate that the image is refreshed while illumination from the backlight is constant. Because of the constant illumination, flicker is hardly noticeable. The conventional cathode lamp backlight actually flickers somewhat but at ~200Hz (beyond what can be perceived by human eye). It is the CRT monitors that usually have a wider range of refresh rate. At 1280x1024, a CRT monitor could have ~90Hz refresh rate.s
What is the difference between LCD monitor and LCD monitor?
- The monitor is mainly industrial, so it's better than the monitor because it takes twenty-four hours to turn on the machine without interruptions
if i have a lcd computer monitor with DVI and DSUB outlets on the back, can i connnect this to a regular dvd player and play dvds?thanks
- The answer is yes, as long as long as the pins match, remember you need one out and one in.s
I'm also looking for manuals that will let me repair LCD monitors myself.
- Yes okorders
My monitor is a Samsung 931BW, 19 inch widescreen, the most recent monitor, after a period of time to re open when it has been flashing, will not flash. Boot time so, or the host did not shut, just off the monitor, after a while re opening display, but also this way, what is the reason ah, I bought two monitors for two and a half years, because the aging of it?
- It may be aging, but it is also necessary to see if the components in the circuit board are aging.First, if you have DVI card interface, then change this mouth to try, and if that's good, that is, your graphics card problem, if not good, turn second.Second, if not, only to the professional maintenance of the place.s
i have a ACER X203W LCD MONITOR , how can i connect it to my ps3 , please help please help !!!!!!go on this site and click on the TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS for information about the LCD monitor .
- in the adventure that your computer screen has audio device, then you incredibly in basic terms desire HDMI, if like me it does not, then connect it by utilising utilising HDMI and such as you assert purchase an audio adapter. (For me I actual have a television above my computer screen (no longer HDMI), and plug the PS3 in it by utilising utilising SCART.))s