Oven Insulation Related Searches
Oven Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Oven Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Oven Insulation firm in China.
who knows the requirements of refractory for forge furnace?
- Here is the requirements of refractory for forge furnace: according to the chemical properties,casting fireproof materials are divided into three major categories: acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials. alkaline and neutral refractory materials are commonly used, such as alkaline magnesia-carbon bricks and burned magnesite bricks, magnesite-chrome bricks, magnesium-calcium brick, neutral high alumina brick, corundum brick, clay brick, etc., shapelessness materials include: castable refractory, ramming mass, gunning mix, coating, dry vibrating materials and so on! Hope my answer can help you.s
As for fireproofing material rock wool and glass wool, which one is better?
- First of all, glass wool and rock wool fireproof materials, rock wool and glass wool belong to Class A fireproofing rating, secondly, rock wool can endure high temperature of 800 degrees, glass wool high temperature of 450 degrees, again,unit weight of rock wool is relatively heavier and unit weight of glass wool is lighter, finally, glass wool has better waterproof performance.s
Who knows about the fire endurance of sintered shaly hollow bricks?
- 1. after roasting at high temperature of more than 1200 degrees, shale burned bricks in construction works can be free from expanding with heat and contracting with cold. 2. masonry walls can be plastered with no needs of any anti-cracking, reinforcement measures, and walls will not bulge and crack, which can reduce the construction cost, as well as are preferred building materials of frame structural engineering. 3.They have good sound insulation and thermal insulation performances, are one of the green building materials that the state currently promotes. 4. They have high intensity. The average compressive strength of them is up to 15.8, which matches with M7.5 cement mortar that has advantages of low water absorption, and good anti efflorescence performance.s
I am a refractory material manufacturer, sold products, money is always not back, anxious to die, what is the way?
- Metallurgical industry downturn. There is fierce competition in the refractory industry.s
What kind of foundry ingot refractory materials are there? Please be more detailed.
- Classification of refractory materials used in foundry smelting process: refractory brick, siliceous brick, high alumina brick, corundum brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick. Unshaped refractory materials: ramming material, castable, refractory cement, silica, magnesia, etc.s
I would like to ask a friend that how much is the fire endurance of level A fireproofing glass?
- Fireproofing doors can be divided into Class A, Class B and Class C by the fire endurance, the fire endurance is seperately not less than 1.20h, 0.90h and 0.60h. Fireproofing glass is a kind of special glass which can retain its integrity and insulation in the prescribed fire test, it can be divided into three categories according to fire resistance rating: class A is the fireproofing glass with refractory integrity and refractory thermal insulation. Such glass has the properties of transmittance, fireproofing (smoke insulation, fire insulation, heat radiation shielding), sound insulation and shock resistance, which is suitable for architectural steel and wood fire doors, windows, partition walls, daylighting roof, ceiling screen, perspective floor and other building components required both transparent and fireproofing. Class B is a fireproofing glass with refractory integrity and thermal radiation intensity. Such fireproofing glass is mostly composite fireproofing glass with transmittance, fireproofing and smoke insulation. Class C is a fireproofing glass with refractory integrity. Such glass has the features of transmittance, fireproofing, smoke insulation and high strength. it can used in partition wall, fire window and outdoor curtain wall without the thermal insulation requirements. fireproofing glass can be divided into composite fireproofing galss and monolithic fireproofing glass by the structure.s
What are the commonly used fire protection materials
- Firewall. The fire wall is made of non combustible material, and is directly installed on the base of the building or the reinforced concrete frame or fire proof walls . Fireproof limit of the firewall, according to the current "building regulations", is 4 hours, wheras the specification of Technical specification for concrete structures of tall building is 3 hours. doors resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time These door usually prevent the spread of fire and gas in the fire resistant wall, staircase, pipe well. Fire door can be divided into steel fire doors, wood fire doors and composite materials fire door according to the material used. According to the limit of fire resistance can be divided into the class A fire door (1.2h), B fire doors (0.9), class C fire door (0.6h); (3) fire window. Windows resistant to fire, heat in a certain period of time It is usually installed in the fire resistance wall or doors; the fire shutter. This roller shutter can be refractory in a certain period of time. It is typically used for heat and fire insulation in escalator with difficulties to install fire resistant wall, fire resistant valve and smoke resistant valve. Fire resistant valve is installed in the ventilation and air conditioning system of air supply and return air duct, usually in the open state, fire, It will be turn off when the pipeline gas temperature reached 70 degrees, can meet the requirement for fire resistance and insulation for gas and fire. Smoke fire resistant damper installed in the exhaust system pipe, when the pipeline gas temperature reached 280 degrees, it will close automatically, insulating fire and gas.s
Where is refractory used? Thank you!
- According to its refractoriness, it can be divided into ordinary refractory (1,580℃ to 1,770℃), high class refractory (1,770℃ to 2,000) and super refractory (above 2,000℃); according to chemical property, it can be divided into acid , neutral and alkali refractories, and including refractory used for special occasion. The current definition of refractory do not only depend on whether the refractoriness is above 1,580℃. At present, refractory is widely used as inorganic nonmetallic material of production equipment lining in metallurgy, petrifaction, cement, ceramics, power, etc. Refractory generally has good thermal shock resistance, chemical attack resistance, low thermal conductivity and coefficient of expansion, widely used in chemical, construction material, mechanical manufacturing, and ceramics, accounting for 50% to 60% in the total output. It can resist high-temperature action. Refractory has many varieties. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy; chemical properties divided by acidic refractories. In addition, cement, silicates. Refractoriness refers to that when cones sample made from refractory has no load. Currently, refractory refers to that is widely used in metallurgy, including neutral refractory and basic refractory.s
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...