Organic Farming Fertilizers
Organic Farming Fertilizers Related Searches
Organic Farming Fertilizers Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Organic Farming Fertilizers supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Organic Farming Fertilizers firm in China.
The characteristics of biological fertilizers
- The use of bio-organic fertilizers has the following benefits: Bio-organic fertilizers contain a variety of beneficial microorganisms, amino acids, peptides, enzymes, and microbial antibiotics. Bio-organic fertilizer can reduce carbon and nitrogen, carbon and nitrogen ratio is too large, the decomposition rate of microorganisms is slow, and to consume the soil in the effective nitrogen. At the same time can inhibit the plant pathogens, improve the soil microbial environment and physical structure, improve the plant's own immunity, improve crop quality and storage resistance.s
Bio-fertilizer can not make their own
- Pure bio-fertilizer can not be a single application, with organic fertilizer, fertilizer with the application in order to give full play to its effectiveness. Such as: soybean rhizobia, phosphorus activator, bio-potash and so on.s
China's best bio-fertilizer
- China's best creature is farm manure (organic fertilizer). Natural pollution-free, crop disease resistance, the ancestors left the "crop of a flower, thanks to manure." Yes.s
Is the bio-fertilizer organic or inorganic?
- Organic fertilizer, but all parts of the body of animals and plants, after fermentation decomposition, is organic fertilizer. Such as animal feces, fur, water, plant roots and leaves, soybean cake, etc. after fermentation is organic fertilizer. Inorganic fertilizer, usually pure fertilizer, such as ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, urea, calcium phosphate and so on. Pure fertilizer. Compound fertilizer is also usually said that the fertilizer, such as the special nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium compound fertilizer, nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer (diammonium phosphate), phosphorus and potassium compound fertilizer (potassium dihydrogen phosphate) and so on. Bio-fertilizer, organic fertilizer, from the part of the biological itself, after fermentation.s
Brown sugar, vegetables, water and then filial piety can make biological fertilizer do
- Bio-fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizers and inorganic fertilizers, and accompanied by a variety of microbial or high-energy compounds available, very popular with farmers, the effect is more obvious, one can improve soil physical and chemical properties, enhance water retention, fertilizer performance Continuous fertilization capacity; the second is a significant inhibition of cotton, melon fusarium wilt and rice sheath blight and other diseases, enhance the resistance ...s
Fish pond water is too thin always fat up with what bio-fat
- Can be applied in the fish pond organic fertilizer or phosphorus and potassium fertilizers to cultivate micro-organisms, can also be directly applied to the fishery-specific fertilizer agent. Rural areas of straw, cow dung, pig manure, weeds are also suitable for the cultivation of water, but at the same time easy to bring bacteria or parasites, should pay attention to prevention and control.s
Which brand of bio-fertilizer is good?
- Hello, friends, now bio-fertilizer is a new fertilizer in today's society, five Fuk biological bio-fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer, fertilizer; focus on microbial fertilizer, fertilizer, bacteria, green organic fertilizer. Can improve the soil, rooting seedlings, disease prevention, water and fertilizer, improve crop yield and quality.s
Li Ka-shing investment in bio-fertilizer it
- Depends on the project team soft power how, all things are the determinants of the people; investment more investment is a person; more detailed answer, suggest that you can go to search the web, find a lot of investment assessment, investment management articles, Many aspects of learning; hope to help you.s
Introduction of additives and preservatives
- Additives and preservatives are food additives for the purpose of maintaining the original quality and nutritional value of the food,it can inhibit microbial activity and prevent f...
several examples for chemical hazards definition
- A lot of people are asking what is chemical hazards definition? This is very difficult to explain, let us feel it from the following several examples. Chemical hazards definition--...
Introduction of “common chemicals”
- “Common chemicals”is an example of teaching materials, it is based on the Ministry of education, College of agriculture and Forestry Science Foundation Curriculum Teaching Stee...
Do you know the sources of organic compounds?
- Do you know the sources of organic compounds?And are you interested in sources of organic compounds?Now let'slearn something about sources of organic compounds. The earliest so...
What is the types of inorganic compounds？
- What is the types of inorganic compounds？ The vast majority of the inorganic compounds can be classified into 4 categories: oxide, acid, alkali and salt. The inorganic substances...