Norton Abrasives Phone Number
Norton Abrasives Phone Number Related Searches
Norton Abrasives Phone Number Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Norton Abrasives Phone Number supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Norton Abrasives Phone Number firm in China.
I want to flip houses full time when I'm older (I'm a teen now). How should I go about it? Do I need to become an independent real estate agent? Do I need a 4 year college degree or just a few business classes? Thanks.
- When I was selling my home about 3 years back, I had dozens of home flippers make me low ball offers. They certainly didn't look like they had even a high school degree. I imagine all you need is good credit. You'll learn the ropes when you flip your first home. Make sure you get a home inspector to inspect your first home purchase. The title search people and mortgage brokers will do all the work. /s
I want to become a Real Estate Agent. But I don't know if I should major in Business, or Marketing?
- All others are correct. You will be working with amortization schedules. Interest and payments. Knowledge of Real Estate laws in your state is required. The Real Estate schools teach all this and licence you. There are calculators for that, aside from Computer software. You can also expound on the learning to become a Broker. You may be an owner one day.s
Can any one explain me about Real Estate Developer?
- A real estate developer would develop real estate in a specialty they have selected. Real estate developers specialize in commercial, residential, apartment or condo development. These individuals acquire raw land and place some type of buildings on the raw undeveloped land. Basically they develop undeveloped land into developed land. Once they find a unique niche the normally stick to this niche and very seldom delve into another phase of real estate development. Depending on the state in which you reside a real estate developer might be required to possess a license of any type. Most real estate developers might get around any state license requirements by hiring or subcontracting the actual building of their project to state licensed contractor. You would see signs on the project that would say developed by M&M Development company, contractor N&N. By doing things in this manner a developer might develop property in many states using a contractor with a license from the state in which the development is located. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ONs
what questions I should ask a real estate agent when we meet to discuss my housing options
- ASk how they operate and how long they've done it. Ask how they negotiate and ask for examples.s
Does anyone have the formula to calculate the percentage return on a real estate rental property that takes into account: Monthly income, monthly expenses, property appreciation, mortgage interest rate and the IRS tax depreciation?
- Good I like its
Most real estate magazines focalized on a specific target audience, but i want to create a magazine that caters to both home buyers numerous real estate professionals.I dont want to get into too much detail, I just want to know what you guys think.
- Hard to say. Real estate 'Port-folio's' are abundant, with sharks trying to snag any lucrative deal they can. The real key would be making yours, 'Stand-out'..That would depend on your personal flare, your promotion, your catalogue..All kinds of elements. If you can come up with something unique, catchy, flashy..Yeh, potential goldmine! Difficult though, as alot of it's been done before. As I'm sure you're aware. Good luck though.s
Hey guys,I have been doing some research on how to obtain a Real Estate license so I can freely appraise and help friends and family in the home buying process. I heard somewhere along the way that there are two types of licenses. One is a broker license and another is a independent.What I heard is that as an independent license holder you are free to do as you please and try to sell any property where as a person who obtained a license with a broker can only sell properties that the agency possess, such as if you have a license with ReMax and work for them, you can only sell properties owned by ReMax or owned by clients of ReMax. Can anyone tell me more about the license and whether or not the information above is accurate?A link to a very informative site or page would be highly appreciated!- Jason
- An independent license is basically just a referral license, it does not allow you to sell property at all, just refer clients - the real estate agents who are working for companies then pick up your referral and actually sell the house to the client you have referred. When the deal is closed, you get a percentage of the other realtor's commission ( the one that picked up your referral). So it is a big difference between an independent license and a regular license. As far as having a regular license, you are free to sell any property that is listed in the multiple listing service - what happens is that if it is not a property listed by your broker's office, then you have to split the commission with the other broker's office who has the property listed. So the commission gets diluted down the line. If you would like information on an independent license, try IRC Referrals in Woodstown N.J. - they offer them - and an independent license is good nationwide, because you aren't actually selling properties. So you can live anywhere. The license is also less expensive to renew per year than a traditional real estate license. I held both for many years.s
Is it better to go through a real estate course online or through a real estate office?
- If you inquire at some offices first, they may offer to reimburse you for the cost of the class. Make note though, this is usually after you have come to work for them may even be after you have closed your first transaction. Most offices do not have their own real estate school. (this is not to say they do not offer training, but they are just not a state licensed approved real estate education provider) They have access to enroll you online at a lower fee than you would get enrolling in the same course on your own: When I managed the RE school inquiries at my office years ago, the course provider charged our office $110 for course materials per student. We were free to charge whatever we wanted over above that to students that enrolled through our office. A valid question would be to ask the pass ratio for any course you are considering. If it is 90 - 95% or better, they have great teaching methods for students to retain information. There are always exceptions to the rules. Some learn better via a live instructor or others may learn better uninterrupted at home online. Others find a live instructor/class room intolerable due to the instructor not maintaining control over frivolous questions from students during lessons, wasting everyone's time. All depends on what floats your boat. Welcome Aboard...s
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
What's Composite panel association
- The Composite Panel Association (CPA) is the North American Trade Association for manufacturers of particleboard (PB), medium density fiberboard (MDF), and other compatible product...