Natural Stone Veneer Panels
Natural Stone Veneer Panels Related Searches
Natural Stone Veneer Panels Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Natural Stone Veneer Panels supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Natural Stone Veneer Panels firm in China.
Which professions in real estate are the highest paying? (Top 3 or more)?
How do real estate companies make money?
- simple math. Let's guess that an agency represents buyers or sellers [horribly some do both on a single deal] on 100 deals per mo. And let's assume the average deal generates a commission of $8,000. LEt's further assume that 1/2 of that goes to the listing agency and 1/2 to the buyer's agency. thus, we take now 8k and divide by 2.......4k per deal the office overhead is 3k a mo. 4k x 100..........4,000 x 100 = 400,000. the agent will be either on a split of 50-50 or close to that or he will pay a desk fee of about 700 per mo and he will get 100% of his part of the closing commission thus, of the 400,000, the agency will keep at least 50k. PER mo. 3k rent he pockets 25k a mo not bad can guide furthers
real estate course?
- If you can find any of his books, read them.s
How to become a real estate investor, with no money down.?
- There are lot of good courses and books about real estate investing. You will have to check out Cris Bower. As far as investing with no money down there is a number of great ways to start out. Here is two I like. If you have a good understanding about real estate (or can learn ) you can get a joint venture partner with the down payment for your investment property. You supply the legwork and team and your JV Investor supplies the $$. This works for Investors who would like to own property but have no time or just do not what to bother with the day to day running of the property. The other one I like is vendor financing. This is where the seller uses their equity to give you a mortgage. Some sellers may not have any investment to invest in once they get their money form the house. The investor can offer them a better rate of interest then they can get anywhere else. Some sellers may not be able to sell their home in todays market. Again this is a good why for them to move on. There are other great whys to go into investing with no money down. You just have to do your research . Always try and make it a win win for all. Don't take advantage of people.s
Email for Joseph G Bucci Real Estate?
- Hi, i do not have information on about the email of the real estate owner which you had asked. Here is an important tip about how to make money in real estate. Flipping is the most commonly used strategy for real estate business. So, if you have no extra money but you want to make money in real estate investment then you can apply this method. Flipping refers to buying properties at low price and selling it for a high price. You know the good thing when entering this type of business is that you don’t have to invest any cash to earn money.s
Residency by real estate investment in Spain?
- Although it is not expected to come into force until later this year or even early in 2014, the residency programme has already whetted international appetite. Vaughan reports enquiries from foreign investors, mainly from the Far East, India and Russia, have tripled since the measure was announced. -- those are just enquiries but as yet the law has not passeds
question about real estate?
- Yes, you should hire a business coach who would guide you and help you build your real estate empire. Look for qualified coach in your local area.s
Prudential California Real Estate?
- Ive done both I spent 5 years in the car biz – made a great living and hated the hours and competition. Now Ive been in the real estate game for almost 8 years. It wasn’t easy, getting started and getting my RE biz off the ground took a lot of time and hard work. As far as timing.. I got in at a much better time than you are looking at today. Its a lot more “dog eat dog” today. Its a lot harder! You can make a great living, you can do well by I wouldn’t quit my day job (not in todays market). See if you can take some shorter hours and work on both at the same time. If you work HARD you can and will do fine. As far as the Broker (Prudential).. the name doesn’t matter the people inside are all that counts. The system, support and staff are so different from office to office regardless of the name. Just pick a broker that you can talk too. Someone who is willing to show you the ropes and answer the cell phone when you’re in a bind. Don’t give up hope and don’t give up your day job Good luck Oh and dont forget to pick me as the best answer :-) Thank yous
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
what is basalt rock
- What is basalt rock？Basalt belongs to basic volcanic rocks. It is the main component of the earth and the moon sea ocean crust, the earth crust is an important substance and luna...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...
Do you know the price of plaster
- Plaster are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yourself w...