Motorhome Charging System
Motorhome Charging System Related Searches
Motorhome Charging System Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Motorhome Charging System supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Motorhome Charging System firm in China.
Laptop Charger Port is Messing Up!?
- More than likely the problem is because of the charger not working properly. This is due to a defect it recieved during the manufacturing process or sometime when the charger was used. You need a new charger, not a new DC jack. You can look online but I would personally suggest you visit Topmic instead. Topmic is well known for their great services and their durable products. They include free shipping and free lifetime warranty. Yes, lifetime. This means if the charger ever stops working on its own for whatever reason, they would replace it as many times as needed at no additional cost, for life. This is a great way to save money in the long run and a good investment as well. You should be able to find them online through google search. Best of luck.s
My laptop charger dosen't fit?
- Sounds like your laptop DC power jack was loose. Here below is some info that might help. Symptoms of a broken DC power jack: - The laptop only operates when you hold the DC power plug in a certain direction (DC jack is broken or loose). - The laptop only runs on battery power (no power is getting through the DC jack). - The laptop gets no power at all. - The laptop will not charge the battery. - The laptop switches from AC power to battery power intermittently due to a loose or broken power jack. - The laptop suddenly shuts off. - The DC jack may feel loose. - Sparks come out of the back of the laptop when you insert the power plug into the DC jack. How some repair centers handle DC jack repair: Most service centers don't want to deal with this problem by attempting to repair the DC jack. Many, including the large nationwide stores and the laptop's manufacturer, will either tell you the machine is not repairable or that they will need to replace the motherboard. These quotes usually run from $250 to as much as $800. They choose to ignore the fact that a broken DC power jack can be repaired without a motherboard replacement because they are not equipped with the tools or training to do DC power jack repair on your laptop. How a DC jack breaks: - The DC power jack on most models of laptops do not have enough reinforcement within the structure of the casing and motherboard to handle the stress caused by movement of the power plug. - Some DC jacks simply fail under normal operation of your computer. After a year or two of usage, parts just come loose on certain models. - Sometimes the laptop gets dropped and the plug jerks the DC jack loose. - People, pets and vacuum cleaners trip over laptop power cords and break the DC power jack. - The laptop is moved around a lot. After the DC jack is moved back and forth enough times, it comes loose. - In some cases the DC jack was not soldered onto the motherboard well by the manufacturer.s
Any different between power supply and battery charger?
- Greetings, My name is Tom, known as HD116 at Home Depot's How to Community found at the site below. The fact is that the old charger will not work on the lithium ion batteries, but the charger for the lithium ion batteries will work for the old NiCad batteries with every manufacturer I have seen so far. There may be an exception, but I have yet to see one. Hope that helps.s
are all asus laptop chargers the same?
- Asus Laptop Chargerss
Why does my laptop charger keep breaking?
- Chargers may break for many reasons. The most common reason though is the way people handle chargers. You can't fix the charger, and they are not cheap either. So just keep it in mind that chargers are not as tough as hey appear, and you should be very careful with them, make sure it's not pulled so that an internal wire doesn't break, and make sure the end that goes into the laptop is no bent because that causes he fuse to break too.s
laptop charger broke?
- It's probably your battery, they wear out and need to be replaced.s
differance in battery chargers?
- challenging thing. seek over a search engine. just that will help!s
battery charger problem?
- The charger is very powerful for this battery, you need to stop charging before battery gets so hot, or you will evaporate all the water. Also over-charging produces hydrogen gas which is explosive. 14.4 volts is a good charging voltage. If the battery reads 12.8 volts when the charger is not connected, then it is probably fully charged. Most small car batteries like this will charge in less than 1 hour using a small cheap battery charger which can deliver 3 or 4 amps. A good smart battery charger should reduce the charger voltage as the battery charges, so that only a very small current is flowing when the battery is fully charged. If this charger is supposed to be a smart one then it's not working properly, If it is just a simple but powerful charger, then you must reduce charging time, perhaps to as little as 30 minutes.s