Modern Area Rugs
Modern Area Rugs Related Searches
Modern Area Rugs Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Modern Area Rugs supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Modern Area Rugs firm in China.
Fixing carpet in the apartment?
- I've had to repair construction damaged carpet in several houses - here's how I went at it. Go to a carpet store and ask for carpet tape - a wide version of duct tape. You should be able to get it as single sided or double sided tape. Take a piece of carpeting identical to the carpeting you have to replace, cut it large enough to replace the damaged section, and lay the new piece over the old. Keep in mind that the carpet has a grain or pattern to it, and in some types of carpet the direction of grain is quite pronounced - so make sure you match the direction of the grain to the original carpet. You may find it easiest to cut the carpeting patch from the back side, or use a knife with a blade designed to cut carpeting (see the carpet store again). As best you can, brush the shag pile on the existing carpet away from the line where you intend to cut it - it'll make cutting easier and the pile will hide the patch when the pile is brushed back into place. Hold the patch in place while you cut through damaged carpet, using the patch as a template. If you're uncertain, make the hole in the original carpet a little small and trim the patch to fit. Once the patch fits the hole in the original carpet, use the tape to fasten the patch to the original carpet (and to the floor if two sided). Get the cat de-clawed. ;-) Good luck with it.s
Carpet quote? Is this a good deal?
- I would say yes it is a good deal if you are getting average quality carpeting. I just spent a couple of days roaming around Dallas looking for carpet for a show my Theater is doing and there were very few varieties that I could get just the carpet for less than $34 per square yard. I would say if that included everything I would jump on it.s
Removing burn marks from carpet?
- Depends on the type of carpet..(and how deep the burnt fibers go).. But any time I have damaged a carpet or rug, I have had success with a simple, disposable, Bic shaver..and a pair of very sharp, thinning shears (for thinning hair). Ultra sharp shears work, too. Don't try BLEACH, whatever you do! Bleach will remove color and you'll have a hideous mess if you use bleach. All you have to do is snip off the most offensive scorched fibers..and using the disposable shaver will help with the little bits that don't go very deep. Snip away at it..and continue to fluff it up with a large-tiened comb for wet hair..or a hairbrush. Try to only cut off the burned fibers. You don't want a big patch to be shaved/trimmed away. You can even trim away, gradually, around the trimmed away scorched section..so there isn't a noticeable different in carpet height. It may not look as good as new..but it will at least get it back to a consistent color..and far less noticeable. You can't really remove burned carpet fibers with anything..since it isn't stained..it's blackened by burning. Hopefully, it only burned the very top, surface fibers..and once you trim/shave them away, the carpet will appear to be as it was (just a little shorter right there). Once it becomes matted down (like the rest of the carpet) you likely won't notice it. There's always an all-over, room re-decorating..rearranging the furniture and a large, sturdy piece of furniture goes right there. Or, throw rugs. Good Luck.s
best method to make rugs non-slip?
- There are rug pads for this appropriate reason. they are made from a type of sticky foam, and it seems that like it really is a type of mesh. i'm no longer confident what you got at Wal-mart, yet i does no longer imagine that they could carry this in any case. you have to be able to purchase one at a good furnishings save that still sells section rugs. additionally they help to operate some cushion to it so as that the rug does no longer placed on down as quick. i purchased mine on the furnishings save I save at, it changed into about $35. for 5x8 length.s
My cat keeps licking the carpet?
- Anemia, had a cat that licked the screen and cement, put her down had that feline virus , just before I found a homeless kitten in the middle of winter, was going to find him a home but fell in love, tried hard to keep the two apart, now 2 years later this cat licks the carpet on front porch, and just different eating habits, ect, looks anemic, pick nose is white now, cats with feline virus are anemic, 2 days after I got the kitten, went to get the feline shot to protect him, but instead they gave him the normal shots kittens would get, not the feline shot , I was so so mad, I wanted this so he would not catch the virus, the vet said the shot does not protect against the virus anyways, had to put mom and daugther down, the thought of doing this again kills me. Anyways if your cat does not have the virus, it has to be something lacking in the diet. Sad now. Have to get cat tested, on top of that he has a bladder infection, poor thing, cannot take this no more.s
How to distinguish between good and bad of the carpet?
- There are two kinds of expression parameters, conversion formula: 1 ounce \ square yard = 34 g \ square meter 3, the pullout force of the carpet decides whether the carpet loses hair easily, the larger the pullout force, the less easily the carpet loses hair, on the contrary, the smaller the pullout force, the pull out the smaller, the more easily the carpet to lose hair. The abrasion resistance of the carpet in the fixed pressure... On the other hand, the discharge in certain occasions may cause harm, by hand touch (texture), feel density. the pullout force of carpets is seen by people's eyes (square yards = 34 grams \ square meter 3. abrasion resistance carpet under fixed pressure. On the one hand, electrostatic accumulation results in dust absorption, bacteria erosion and deterioration, and it has connection with the thickness of the carpet, on the contrary, such carpets have good elastic.s
Hand made scrap rug?
- That sounds like a quilt and not a rug.s
rug hooking and latch hooking?
- 2 differences, first you don't get precut yarn with rug hooking, you use a skein or ball of yarn, starting from the back with your hook on the top, pull the yarn through, making a continuous line. 2nd the hook in rug hooking does not have the latch over the hooky part. I did quite a few latch hook projects and tons of fun. I just recently learned rug hooking while on vacation. At first it is a little harder, getting a even tension and so that the pile of yarn on the top is all even and not splitting the yarn. What I like better about rug hooking is not dealing with all those precut pieces of yarn. Experience: beginning hooker er um rug hookers
The type of leather
- The type of leather is different, its characters and use are different. Such as cow leather fine, high strength, the most appropriate production leather shoes; Sheep leather light,...
The fabric weight and calculation methods
- For some businesses, generally do not consider to fabric weight. And the fabric weight to understand roughly the weight of the fabric, is the significance of which can calculate th...
- Leather supplier, as the name implies, is the leather supply dealer. So what is a gold supplier? "Gold supplier" south China leather city network in view of the high qual...
Fabric width and testing methods
- For the fabric width, the word, you may be a stranger, and until now, there is no international approval fabric testing standards, but in Western Europe and the United States and o...
- There are many fabric types , in life, we know there are also many. Below we will introduce the specific fabric classification method. A: according to the forming fabric processing...