Maytag Refrigerator Repair
Maytag Refrigerator Repair Related Searches
Maytag Refrigerator Repair Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Maytag Refrigerator Repair supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Maytag Refrigerator Repair firm in China.
Why do AC supplied electric tools commonly have a brushed motor instead of an induction motor?
- The brushed motor is called series motor. All winding are connected in series. This connection has a great advantage: When the load, or the resistance on, say the drill bit, becomes larger when it hits something hard. The drill slows down because of the greater resistance. But this makes the current larger and so do the torque of the drill. This larger torque overcomes the resistance and it keeps drilling. Therefore it is very commonly used on drills and other power tools. It has other advantage is light-weight. Also note that this kind of motor works well on DC. The direction of rotation can be reversed by reversing the current to the armature (The rotor), ie at the brushes. I added a switch on my drill so that it can spin in reverse direction by a flick on the switch. The I used it as a electric screwdriver after I added a dimmer on the power cord. For induction motors, they are heavier and do not have the good torque characteristic.s
Is it possible to have an AC current applied to a DC motor ? How about an AC motor with DC current?
- AC voltage to DC motor. the motor will just vibrate back and forth and not rotate. It may burn out if the voltage is too high. DC voltage to AC motor, the motor will move to one phase and then draw too much current and get hot or burn out. There is a type of motor called a universal motor that can run on AC or DC. It is like a DC motor, but the field winding is switched by the commutator just like the main winding.s
velocity error of AC servo motor?
- The error will depend on the load fluctuations. If the fluctuation is a step - i.e., a constant value - the error will eventually disappear. If the load is fluctuating there will always be an error. To find exactly how much the error will be, you have to setup the transfer function, which will depend on the moment of inertia of the motor and drive mechanism, the power of the motor and the load. Then, apply the final value theorem, to find out the error. The toughest parameter to obtain is the moment of inertia. If it is not provided, you may calculate it through a small test. The friction coefficient, likewise. . . .s
how many types of motors?.?
- Ac motors are for our daily needs. Dc motors convert the power to Ac through a alternator.s
what speed controller should i use for this motor?
- the question maybe should read.... how do I get 115 dc volts AC motor? is that alternating current.... or air conditioner? might need a long extension cable?s
Tell me about AC Motor.............?
- Universal Motor; The stator and rotor windings of the motor are connected in series through the rotor commutator. Therefore the universal motor is also known as an AC series motor or an AC commutator motor. The universal motor can be controlled either as a phase-angle drive or as a chopper drive. Substitutes another field winding for DC motor’s permanent magnets Can be driven by AC or DC (hence universal) High construction complexity Low reliability Low efficiency Poor EMI (brushes create sparks and ozone) Driven by rheostat, chopper or phase angle (SCR or Triac) controllers Some degree of sensorless speed control possible Good power to weight ratios
What's the difference between a three-phase AC motor and a two-phase one?
- The three-phase power is generally 380 pay, have four lines, of which three is the root of a FireWire, zero line; 380 volts of electricity is used as power industry; two-phase power is generally 220 volts, two lines, one of which is a FireWire, zero line is.220 volts of electricity is as electricity, or small machinery and electricity.s
what is deference between PMSM and AC Servo motor?
- PMSM means permanet magnet synchronous machine. An AC servo motor could also use permanent magnets, but it doesn't have to.s
What is the problem about the lawn mower
- 1，Why use the throttle when the lawn mower is working？ When the lawn cut grass, it relies on the high-speed rotating blade to cut the grass,if the line speed is not enough, the...
Features of roll forming corporation
- As we all know, roll forming products are now widely used in many places, they have brought great economic and social benefits for us. roll forming products can be produced into va...
lawn mower dealers will make compensation for the person was cut by the mower
- Luomou who lives in Songxi bought a lawn mower.He planned to improve work efficiency,but it has cut his foot and wrist,he not only spent 8000 RMB to see a doctor, but also can not ...
Introduction to types of roll forming machines
- There are various types of roll forming machines, we can divide roll forming machines into different types according different criteria. For example, we can divide roll forming mac...
where to buy lawn mower
- Recently, many of my friends have asked me a question:Where to buy lawn mower？This is an easy question to answer. There are a lot of answers to this questions.Now let me tell you...