Magnesium Ixide Related Searches
Magnesium Ixide Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Magnesium Ixide supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Magnesium Ixide firm in China.
What is hard alloy steel?
- Modern ultra hard alloys are produced by sintering of carbides of tungsten carbide and some other elements. It is the hard metal (tungsten, tantalum, titanium, molybdenum, etc.) carbide carbide particles, with one or several iron elements (cobalt, nickel or iron) powder mixed, pressed molding, and then made by sintering.Cemented carbide is the most powerful alloy in the world at present. Hard alloy widely used now has two main categories: the first is to do the cobalt WC alloy binder; the second is to make titanium carbide alloy tool steel binder.Cemented carbide is used as a tool, and its hardness will not decrease even at high temperatures of 1000 degrees. Therefore, for high speed cutting, cutting speed up to 2000 meters per minute, 100 times higher than the ordinary carbon steel cutter, tungsten steel cutter is 15 times higher than. The mold made of it can be punched about 3000000 times, which is 60 times longer than the ordinary alloy steel die.s
What is the difference between the raw and recycled materials of cemented carbides? The more specific, the better
- Raw raw materials are raw materials, recycled materials have been used, and then recycled and re produced, raw materials than recycled materials used, and more pure materials.s
K carbide carbide cutting tools, mainly used for turning what materials?
- K class brand is the international standard ISO code, equivalent to China's class YG carbide brand, suitable for processing stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and alloys, as well as non-metallic materials, cast iron and other materials.s
How are cemented carbides sintered?
- After cooling, the hardened phases are distributed in a grid of bonded metals that are closely related to each other and form a solid whole. The hardness of cemented carbide depends on the content of the hardened phase and grain size. The higher the content of the hardened phase and the finer the grain, the greater the hardness. The toughness of cemented carbide is determined by bonding metal. The higher the bonding metal content is, the greater the bending strength is.s
What are the advantages of carbide V-CUT knives and diamond V-CUT knives?
- The process is more complex and difficult to process. The accuracy is difficult to guarantee. The material is hard and brittle at the same time. When it collides, it breaks easily and breaks the teeth. But the abrasion resistance is good; the V-CUT knife produced is very goodThe advantages of carbide V-CUT knives are: high hardness, high strength, high wear resistance, long service life, and remarkable improvement in production efficiency.s
One can write on the hard alloy on the pencil, what's the name ah, who knows.
- Electric spark marking pen. 230 of the price is kind. The power of cemented carbide should be chosen a little larger.s
Can CBN wheels grind cemented carbide? Why?
- Cubic boron nitride (CBN) grinding wheel is not suitable for grinding carbide and non-metallic hard materials. Cubic boron nitride (CBN) grinding wheel is suitable for processing several material products: high manganese steel; high chromium nickel molybdenum alloy steel; the chilled cast iron (HS80 ~ 90); the various types of hardened steel (HRC55 ~ 65); various types of iron (HB200 ~ 400), and has been in the domestic car (gear, flywheel, shaft, bearing, roller, machining) (slurry pump impeller, volute, shield, sheath and other processing) and mould, the glass cylinder; and the gem high hardness of soft and ductile materials, the high hardness in all walks of life to machining processing of materials, and can enhance the working efficiency. Greatly saves processing time and power and gain huge economic benefits.s
How to polish and polish cemented carbide? Five
- Another case is that the chemicals in the polishing fluid react with the Co phase in the alloy, causing the Co to overflow or Co to deposit again, so that you need to consider whether you need to replace the polishing fluid.s
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...