Kiln Refractory Related Searches
Kiln Refractory Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kiln Refractory supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kiln Refractory firm in China.
What kind of fused corundum corundum brick should be used for each part of the glass furnace?
- AZS33 is the casting of AZS series of the largest, most widely used in tea, to prevent the pollution of liquid glass is excellent. Widely used in the glass furnace pool wall, pool bottom, the upper structure and feeding routes and other parts.s
What equipment is used for producing diamond blanks? How much is the investment?
- Plus all the cables fifty thousand. Steel 10000 yuan. Corundum bricks; insulating bricks; clay bricks, these three require more than ten thousand. The electrode is about one hundred thousand. It's just an investment in an electric furnace. Together with the rear section processing and raw materials need hundreds of thousands of.s
How much is a refractory brick?
- This question is too general, refractory bricks according to the use of the environment and industry, there are a variety of materials, a variety of specifications, prices vary greatly.s
Can the fire clay be reused?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.s
What is the main component of corundum?
- Corundum is the main component of Al2O3, often containing trace impurities such as Cr, Ti, Fe, V and so on.s
Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Light corundum refractory brick, because of its production methods and the introduction of different additives, there are certain differences in the content of Al2O3, just burn add general light corundum refractory brick and foam and gasification method cannot be made, the content of Al2O3 is generally not more than 99%, with alumina hollow ball manufacturing transfer are corundum brick with high content of Al2O3.s
What refractory materials are adopted in each part of the blast furnace
- The lower part of the shaft due to high temperature and dust by scouring and alkali metal vapor erosion, so the requirements for the slag resistance, alkali resistance and high temperature resistance, wear resistance of high quality clay brick, high alumina brick, carborundum brick or corundum brick. Belly temperature reaches 1400~1600, and slag, steam erosion, erosion and corrosion is strong, therefore, the silicon carbide reaction bonded silicon carbide brick.s
What are the main constituents of refractory bricks
- Brick, refractory brick is containing more than SiO293%, is the main varieties of acid resistant brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.s
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...
What is Aluminium Foil Paper and its Main Industial areas
- Aluminium foil products are used in the manufacturing industrial as a protective packaging for raw materials household goods and construction. The initial development of Langfang D...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...