Iron Rods Related Searches
Iron Rods Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Iron Rods supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Iron Rods firm in China.
What are the differences between wire rod, round bar and thread steel? Respective specifications?
- Wire rods are round, like wire balls. They should be adjusted when they are used. There are usually 6.5 and 8 millimeters in diameters
What are the common diameters of steel bars?
- Round bar is in fact the ordinary low carbon steel small round and round. Deformed steel bars are ribbed steel bars, usually with 2 longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length. The transverse rib shape is helical, herringbone, crescent 3. Expressed in millimeters of nominal diameter. The nominal diameter of deformed steel bar is equal to the nominal diameter of the round steel bar of equal cross section. The nominal diameter of the steel bar is 8-50 mm, and the recommended diameters are 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm. Steel grades: 20MnSi, 20MnV, 25MnSi, BS20MnSi. Steel bars are mainly subjected to tensile stress in concrete. Because of the function of rib and the greater bond ability of concrete, deformed steel bar can bear the effect of external force better. Reinforcement is widely used in various building structures. Especially large, heavy, light, thin-walled and high-rise structures.s
Is there any difference between wire rod and round steel in steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Where: 5.5-25 mm small round steel mostly straight bundles of supply, used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts; greater than 25 mm round steel, seamless steel pipe is mainly used for the manufacture of mechanical parts of the tube, etc..s
What is a wire rod?
- There are many kinds of wire rods. Carbon steel wire rod in the low carbon steel wire rod, commonly known as cord, medium and high carbon steel wire rod commonly known as hard wire. Wire rods are mainly used for drawing billets, and can be used directly as building materials and machined into mechanical parts. Stainless steel wire rod is used for making stainless steel wire, stainless steel spring steel wire, stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire rope.s
Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- Main applications: mainly used in the processing of carbon spring steel wire, oil quenching and tempering carbon spring steel wire, prestressed steel wire, high-strength quality carbon structural steel wire, galvanized steel wire, galvanized stranded wire, steel wire rope and so on.s
Round in high wire and ordinary line what is the difference?
- P line: refers to the use of "ordinary mill (usually open-train double wire rod rolling mill)". The rolling speed of 20-60 meters per second, per root weight (disc) in 0.4-0.6 tons (market show is generally three root six head is a market), in the rolling process can only be cooled by air cooling or air cooling line to ensure product performance.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. Round bars larger than 25 millimeters are used mainly for making mechanical parts or for seamless steel tubes.s
8 wire rods, one meter, how many kilograms?
- Round steel rod (kg/m) W= 0.006165 * D * d d = diameter mm, diameter 100 mm round steel, for every m weight. Weight per M = 0.006165 * 1002=61.65kgs
Cold drawing with lurkin whether it is the same product, how to use the difference
- Cold drawing materials used more, testing standards of cold drawing are also different. Cold drawing of high strength, can be used in many aspects, for much is prestressed reinforcement. Do not ask for plasticity, only the strength of the occasion, you can use such steel.s
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Thickness of Aluminium Foil
- Aluminium foil is produced by rolling, the same process as for sheet aluminium but to a thinner tolerance. Because aluminium is a soft, ductile metal with silver-white shine and is...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...