Home Furniture Office
Home Furniture Office Related Searches
Home Furniture Office Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Home Furniture Office supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Home Furniture Office firm in China.
do i need a phantom powered cable?
- Not okorder.com/... If you have the C-1U version, all you need to do it connect it directly to the USB port on your computer.s
What are the advantages and disadvantages of plain bearings compared with those of rolling bearings?
- (1) types and characteristics of plain bearings1. the sliding bearings are divided according to the load:(1) radial sliding bearing (radial sliding bearing), mainly bearing radial load;(2) thrust bearings are mainly subjected to axial load.2. sliding bearings are suitable for low speed, high precision, heavy load and structural requirements. It is also used at low speed and impact.3. center journal bearing(1) integral type and split fractionThe splitting is usually made up of bearing cap, bearing seat, bearing bush and connecting bolt.(2) the Bush is the key part in the bearing.Bearing materials should have small coefficient of friction, good thermal conductivity, small coefficient of thermal expansion, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, strong adhesive resistance, sufficient mechanical strength and plasticity.(3) requirements for bearing materials: bearing alloy (Babbitt), bronze, bearing materials of special properties, etc..4. thrust plain bearings (understood)(1) the thrust bearing fixed and tilting.(2) the thrust surface of thrust bearing can use the end surface of the shaft, or can make a convex shoulder or thrust the disc in the middle of the shaft.(two) types and characteristics of rolling bearings1. classification of rolling bearingsAccording to the shape of the rolling body is divided into: ball bearings, roller bearings.2. characteristics of rolling bearings(1) advantages:Compared with plain bearings, rolling bearings have the advantages of small frictional resistance, quick starting, high efficiency, simple lubrication and easy replacement.(2) shortcomings:Low impact resistance, noise at high speed, and less working life than liquid lubricated sliding bearings.s
Record player motor help, cant be found?
- Record Player Motors
What is the optimum welding temperature for the copper tube welding temperature?
- 1 、 manual arc welding temperature of copper tube: preheating temperature of manual arc welding of copper tube is about 400~500 centigrade.2, copper welding welding welding welding temperature: high temperature combustion gases, the highest temperature is not more than 2000 DEG C, the temperature of melting point welding welding can be reached as long as. Copper welding welding preheating temperature should not be too high, otherwise the mechanical properties of welded joints decreased.3 、 manual argon arc welding temperature of the copper tube: the arc temperature of argon arc welding can reach above 10000 degrees, and the welding copper material should be six or seven thousand degrees.s
motorcycle brake on a curve?
- On a motorcycle you actually want to slightly excellent through a curve. It helps to stretch out the suspension and improves corning ability. Never brake in a turn (do it before the turn if needed), if you have to brake straighten the bike out first and then brake. As far as your body goes lean into the turn with the bike, you should still be sitting pretty much straight on the bike as it leans. Lean into the grip on the side your turning and it will make the bike lean into the turn just right for you. ***and for god's sake if you're not on a race bike doing over 140 keep your knees on the tank***s
What are the differences between rolling bearings and plain bearings? What are their respective applications?
- The friction coefficient of rolling bearing operation, some high precision rolling bearing which can bear radial load and axial load, lubrication oil consumption, convenient installation, rolling bearing is smaller than the sliding bearing and realized standardization and universalization, use and maintenance is very convenient, can be used in the manufacture of sliding bearing is more expensive the non-ferrous metal saving; but the rolling of metal debris and other foreign bodies are particularly sensitive to the rolling bearing life shorter than the sliding bearing, bear the load bearing capacity than the same volume of plain bearings is much smaller, because of this, the radial bearing large size.s
Will the quality of ductile iron shrink?
- Fool you. It is normal that the surface shrinks and goes down, but it can not be said to be good.s
The marble is corroded by vinegar, how to restore the lost luster
- 1 acid stain. It is better to blot out stains than to wipe them out, because they can cause the spread of stains. Most of the vinegar or fruit juice stains can be removed by baking powder and baking soda paste. When the paste is dry and hard, wipe off the paste with a wet towel, and then dry with a dry towel.2 food stains. For hardened food stains, can be used to remove hydrogen peroxide, but the time should not be too long. Once the stain disappears, wipe it clean with a wet rag and dry it.3 grease stains. Use paper towels to absorb oils and fats, which can then be used as an absorbent, such as white powder. Place 1 to 2 hours. Then wipe with a wet cloth, and finally dry.4 nail polish stains. Drop a few drops of dishwashing liquid in about half a liter of warm water and wipe with a clean white cloth. Do not leave the dishwashing liquid, wipe off the residual liquid with another wet rag and dry it. Clean up until the stains are completely removed.s