High Density Spray Foam Insulation
High Density Spray Foam Insulation Related Searches
High Density Spray Foam Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional High Density Spray Foam Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest High Density Spray Foam Insulation firm in China.
What are the raw materials of refractory?
- Refractory is mainly resistant to high temperature and fire. Sic refractories are widely used in refractory. I hope my answer will be helpful to you.s
What are the specifications of refractory kilns ?
- There several points need to be noted ① selection of body material. The refractory lining of the front kilneye turns gelid and hot rapidly and frequently, so the temperature is in the range of 800 ℃ ~ 1250 ℃, allowing it to withstand wear of the cement clinker and corrosion of the cement base. The body material of castable refractory must be chosen according to its service conditions, in order to ensure that it is cheap and easy to use. ② the selection of admixture. Shapeless refractory materials are typical in-situ reaction refractories. Therefore choosing admixtures is very important and must ensure workability, baking performance, and excellent material properties. Admixture for Kiln refractory castable includes dispersants, accelerators, plasticizers, sintering agent, bulking agent and antidetonant. Materials of sintering agent are animate clay, zirconite, titanium dioxide and Peng compounds. Such substances produce a certain amount of mullite crystals, zircon phase, titanium aluminate crystal and inconsistent melting compounds (2Al2O3 • B2O3), etc. under the operating temperature and in situ reaction. They are accompanied by volume expansion and microcracks, enabling it to compensate for the sintering shrinkage, so that the casting material can have sintering strength, corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance. In summary, the refractory castable material for the rotary kiln shall be determined in accordance with its service conditions. It is recommended that clients should also communicate with technical personnels and sales staff about some facts of the rotary kiln when buying it, so that they can get the satisfying rotary kiln.s
Graphite and other carbon materials may be oxidized to CO or CO2 at high temperatures. But why can they be refractories?
- There is no contradiction for this. Any substance can be combustible, but different materials have different ignition points.There are many types of graphite. Pyrolytic graphite has a much lower ignition point. Therefore, as long as it reaches at a certain temperature, it can convert into graphite. Mostly, in practical applications (such as brake pads will add a certain amount of graphite), graphite is required to have refractoriness of below 1000 ℃. Graphite can serves as both the combustible and refractory material. So, it can be used as a fire-resistant and high-temperature-resisrant material because graphite (lamellar graphite) has a ignition point of at least 3000 degrees in an oxygen free condition. The above information is for reference only and is offered by Xin Ruida Graphite Company.s
What is the difference between the fire rating and the fire resistant level of the fire-fighting equipment?
- Hello there. Fire rating and fire-fighting rating are the misnomer to the building fire resistant level. The building fire risk is measured by fire resistant level. The article 3.2.1 and 5.1.7 of "Architectural design code for fire protection" have made provision respectively on the fire resistant level of plant (the storeroom) and civil construction. Article 3.0.2 of "Code for fire protection design of tall buildings" has made provisions on the fire resistant level of tall buildings. As for the warehouse building "category malonate", it refers to one of the fire risk of goods storage, which is divided into A, B, C, D, E, and each category is refined depending on the nature of different substances. "Malonate class" specified in article 3.1.3 of "building design for fire protection" refers to the flammable solid.s
Is there anyone who can explain how to grade the level of fire insulation board?
- The classification of fire proof level for thermal insulating material 1, Burning performance of building material can be classified into the following several grade according to national standard GB8624-97: Non combustible building materials: Non-conbustible material. Class B1: Refractory building materials: Flame retardant materials have good flame retardant effect.s
What is shapeless refractory with high performance?
- The popular ones are: Non-cement fine powder bonded castable is a functional refractory castable with nano material introduced.s
What is the fire resistance thickness of the thin fire-retardant coatings?
- There is no detailed requirement on the thickness of the thin steelwork fireproof coatings and the thickness there refers to a certain thickness which must(at least) have fire resistance for a certain time. The thickness of fireproof coatings in engineering generally depends on the manufacturer's test reports. Our thin steelwork fireproof coatings: the fire resistance is 2.5 hours, the thickness is 4.9 mm, the fire resistance is 2.0 hours, the thickness is 3.5 mm, the fire resistance is 1.5 hours, the thickness is 1.75 mm, the fire resistance is 1.0 hours, the thickness is 1.17 mm.s
Who knows what fire heat preservation material are there?
- 1 thermal insulation materials with class A combustion performance Rock wool, glass wool, foam glass, ceramic foam, foamed cement, perlite and other 2. thermal insulation materials with B1 combustion performance Specially processed extruded polystyrene board (XPS) / specially processed polyurethane (PU), phenol, powder polystyrene particles. Heat-insulating material with B2 termal insulation performance Fire resistance can be thoroughly sloved by combining molded expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS) and polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE) Hairong module with glass beads (and cooperating with vitrified micro bead inventor Liu Weihua), hope my answer will help!s
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Substantial Growth in Automotive Applications of Aluminum Sheet
- New research shows that the future of automotive aluminum sheet demand will grow at an unprecedented rate. 2014 and 2015 is considered to be an turning point that steering the auto...