High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner
High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner Related Searches
High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest High Density Polyethylene Pond Liner firm in China.
What's the origin of leakproof geomembrane?
- In my opinion, waterproofing is that the water should be kept out, such as embankments, dams, their waterproof controls mainly prevent outside water from sluicing and soaking; while anti-seepage mainly prevents internal water flowing out, such as impervious barriers of landfills, the purpose of which is to prevent sewage and hazardous substances from polluting the land.s
Geomembrane sn2/ what does pe represent for?
- Represent for two cloths one membrane of PE material--composite geomembranes
how to use the wall poster transfer membrane?
- Instructions: 1. The transfer film products are suitable for the latex painted wall and other smooth, clean surface. 2. please carefully transfer the film joint pattern from the end of paper peeled off. 3. choosing the location to paste, using scratch cards to hang around to smooth out air bubbles between wall stickers and wall. 4. Remove the transfer membrane, gently tear the membrane and readjust the membrane if it is pushed and runned.s
How much does the electrothermal film floor heating cost?
- Electrothermal membrane floor heating is calculated by 120 watts / square meter and 8 hours a day, the electricity of a day is around 1kwh. In fact, it will be more energy-efficient in the actual use, as long as it achieves the state regulations of energy efficiency standards, indoor insulation effect will be better, the power consumption will be greatly reduced. Secondly, it can also achieve energy-saving behavior in the use of the process, such as travel time is more than three days, the electric floor heating system can remain in the state of low temperature operation, and also can used in the rooms where no people live in it, electricity consumption will be greatly reduced. Another electrical floor heating can make full use of peak valley electricity policy, peak valley electricity of the city is respectively: Peak power 8: 00-21: 00, the price is 0.5583 yuan / kwh; valley power is 21: 00-8: 00, electricity price is 0.3583 yuan / kwh we can adjust peak power higher at night in the use of electric floor heating, it can be 18 kwh, and we can adjust the temperature lower during the day, it can be 10 to 12 kwh. The concrete can be fully utilized at night time to heat storage, and be released the heat during the day. The laying of electric heating film needs a very good design, it should meet the requirements of users on the temperature in accordance with the different requirements of the use of space to lay the corresponding power of the electric heating film.s
What are the features of environmentally friendly geomembrane?
- Geomembrane, as a new material, has excellent impermeability, corrosion resistance and good chemical stability. It can be processed according to the actual project needs. Geomembrane has been widely used in water conservancy embankment dam , reservoir seepage, as well as in channels, impounding reservoir, cesspit, swimming pool, housing construction, underground structures, wasteyard, environmental engineering as impermeable, anti-corrosion, leak-proof and moisture-proof material.s
HDPE geomembrane has good chemical stability, oil is a good anti-corrosion materials GB GB & # 47, the use temperature is110 ℃, resistant to acid, alkali; T17643-20111 HDPE geomembrane is a flexible waterproof materials, low temperature -70 ℃; 3; 2; s), with high anti seepage coefficient (1 × 10-17 cm & # 47, HDPE geomembrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance.
- Geosynthetics polyethylene geomembrane new national standard GB / T17643-2011. Submit date is 2011-12-30, standard implementation time is 2012-09-01.s
What is the electrothermal film?
- Electrothermal film is an electric heating element which directly converts electric energy into heat energy, and is a component of electro-thermal products just like electric heating tube, electrical bar, electric hot plate, electric heater, electric cooker and induction cooker.s
How to remove the film on the floor?
- The tile protective films can be divided into 3 categories. 1) Plastic film can be removed by hand or steel wool. 2) Anti-fouling agent packaging film can be removed by towel with white cement. 3) Tile wax protective film which can be removed by dry towel, electric diluent, banana oil, or talcum powder with white cement.s
What's the price of aluminium composite panel
- Aluminium composite have many advantages than other composite componets such as low Density,strong strength ,good dimensional,stable stability, high plasticity, added components im...
Difficulties of Project Management Construction
- As is known to all, project management construction is a vital specialized course of civil engineering major, which consists of several important objectives such as quality, time a...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...