Hess India Related Searches
Hess India Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Hess India supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Hess India firm in China.
Want to power this with solar panels?
- I do not know, but there is a house in Lafayette which was built with solar power. It was to have a solar system, so the contractor's first act was to put up a solar array on the property. It had battery backup, and was used to provide the electrical power during construction. during completion of the house the solar system was installed on the roof of the house.s
i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- Well you are stating the solar panel powers but no mention of their voltage??. Yes, they should do the job. I suspect the lack of blocking diodes may be your problem, assuming you have done the homework. You have 6 battery cells at 2 volts each, that is ...err..2 volts, assuming you have them connected in series. Count the number of cells on the solar panels and maybe we have a starting point. One solar cell is 0.6 v, in this case you would need a minimum of around 30 cells (physically it will probably be 32 to make it 'square'), you need a fair bit of over- sizing in that direction. Solar panels are resistive when not illuminated so must have a blocking diode included to prevent the batteries from discharging into the solar panels at night. Check that each array has a blocking diode included, if not add them. Solar power is pretty useless unless you have loads of sunshine. You seem to have gone through a bit of trouble and expense on this one, so give me some basic facts and I will help you through it. Update 7 Dec If the batteries take 20 hours to fully charge and there are 0 hours of sun each day then the batteries will be fully charged in 2 days. The question was, can the battery be charged, answer is yes, it can. There is no mention of load. If the batteries are not charging there is something wrong.s
Where are solar panels used?
- Solar panels are used to help reduce electricity you put them on your roof and you get the suns raze and that turns into solar electricitys
Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- I don't know much about solar power. This does however seem to be a very interesting idea. But I'd imagine that the complexity of building such a structure would be far more difficult that just laying thousands of large panels in an area. The shadow from higher panels may also have an adverse affect on the lower panels. Consider the tiny panels that do provide energy and compare them to a large panel that is easier to make.s
Where are the best places to put solar panels?
- Solar panels have to be installed so that they face the equator, so they would have to point south in the U.S.. There are panels designed for exterior mounting and panels designed to go behind glass walls, I've even seen some that are made to replace roof shingles. You'll have to determine if they are worth it or not. Most companies that manufacture the panels rate the output based on the area in which you live. If you live in the north, payback is usually over 20 years, closer to the equator the payoff is quicker, but still a while. The question of worth is relative: are you trying to save money or help save the world? Any alternative to hydro carbon is great for the environment, but most are still very expensive.s
A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- Mitsubishi panels have served us well for 3 years so far, no problems. Kyocera had a well-known problem many years ago, but they lived up to the warranty and replaced defective panels. Their current products are considred good. I like the value delivered by Suntech panels. Might be a best buy - shop around. I have not heard about any of the major brands having trouble, lately. If you're intending to connect to the grid, be cautious about used or blemished panels. While they might work fine, they usually are ineligible for rebates.s
Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- apparently okorder.com/ <== this is a more lighthearted link. so the problem is not, what color stuff is. the problem is, how much energy can the planet lose? as far as the solar panel, consider, if that same amount of energy fell on the roof, some would be reflected and some would be absorbed. if it falls on a solar panel, some of the energy will get converted to electricity. so there will be less that needs to be radiated and lost. therefore, when they're working, solar panels, even though they're black, produce cooling.s
Solar panel question?
- i agree with Liz but have a diffrent point i think u have not calculated for the roof mounted solar panels i am giving youy a bsic understanding hope that will help you Roof Mounted solar power systems consist of solar panels held in place by racks or frames which are attached to roof based mounting supports. Roof based mounting supports include: Pole mounts which are attached directly to the roof structure and may use additional rails for attaching the panel racking or frames. Ballasted footing mounts such as concrete or steel bases that use weight to secure the panel system in position and do not require through penetration. This mounting method allows for decommisison or relocation of solar panel systems with no impact on the roof structure.s
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
future development of cheap solar power
- In recent years, the domestic solar energy market will be faster development, the current residential and public construction and other hot water projects accounted for 40% of the ...
What are the Primary Ways Solar Panel Energy is Used?
- Solar energy, which is electricity generated form solar cells in a solar pane, is becoming increasingly common in many aspects of life as people become more environmentally conscio...
Solar Cell Developments
- The solar cell we know today has had a rather long development, starting back in 1839 when a French physicist Alexandre Edmond Becquerel stumbled on the fact that when light strike...
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...