Hess India Related Searches
Hess India Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Hess India supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Hess India firm in China.
Why do solar panels stop working?
- The plastic covering degrades slowly and becomes more opaque, The metal current carrying parts corrodes over time. The metal frames corrode but can be repaired. The photovoltaic cells also degrade over time from exposure to ozone and heat that builds up in the panel.s
I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- Sounds like fun. A -watt panel doesn't need a charge controller, though. In fact, it may take more than watt to power the charge controller. With a low-wattage panel, you can just connect the panel directly to the battery. A 7 amp-hour gel cell (the kind used in burglar alarms) would be good for this purpose. The panel is too small to charge a car battery. The gel cell should power that inverter, but only for a few minutes. If you want to be more impressive, look for a low power, 2-volt device. An iPod plus a 2-volt car adapter would be an example.s
can I connect my pool pump to a solar panel?
- You will need several panels and it will be expensive.. That's if you are running your pump for 4 hours each day.. You will really need a battery bank to give you Amps and or Watts.. The motor when starting will need up to 5 amps at once if not more... Too much for a solar panel by it's self and even 4.. maybe five would do it At watt per solar panel.. I am not a genius on this issue but there are base lines..s
Solar Panels for home use?
- For a starter you would look at how many watts you use. And how deep in you want to go. 80 watts at 2volts dc is nice.. But getting it to 20 ac. You will need a good inverter, battery's. There is things that you can replace in your house that will run on 2 volts. Lights fans. But to answer your question you would first have to look at what you use or and what you want to change over. I have got 900 watts of panels and 2700 Amp hours of battery's on one system. That will run all my lights computers and TVs Also on this I have converted a ups for the 20 VAC. I have been working on this for 0 plus years with no plans to finish. ( there is no end for what you can do with the power of the sun)s
solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.s
Is there a personal use solar panel?
- Yeah they have them to charge phones but to use a microwave you would have to use one to charge a 2 volt battery with them from there an inverter . You could probably get a system like that for around $50 or so off OKorder . Don't get me wrong solar panels do cost allot but for what you want it for just to run a microwave isn't going to cost you all that much . Just go to OKorder and look for solar phone charger and get an idea of what you want . Thumb up for Sam above me . People just think everything is expensive because they put no effort in there shopping .s
Can you make a Solar Panel Heater?
- Short answer is yes. Good to start out a large tank, or big rock to mount your collectors on. Something the stock won't eat or push over. I would start with a swimming pool solar collector. It is just a big piece of black plastic aimed at the winter sun. A collector with insulation and covers will give more heat per sq foot and cost more. Big mirrors and a black painted stock tank might be enough. Insulation of the tank might help a lot. Is the water liquid when pumped up the tank? Do you truck the water in? Is there any electric power wired there or near by? Electric solar collectors can pump and heat water and charge batteries, but it is also possible to circulate water using a thermosyphon set up. You don't have to use photocells. If it gets cold enough some collectors can freeze solid and damage themselves. There are collectors that contain two loops one water the other antifreeze.s
Can I get free solar panels?
- Do not touch free solar panels with a barge pole. The installer keeps the feed-in tariff and owns the panels on your roof, a problem when you come to sell the house. Your only benefit is the free use of the electricity generated, if you happen to be in, or use time clocks, on dish washer, washing machine etc. My system has a target of 6 kWh per day. At 43.3p per unit this is a theoretical payment of £6.92 a day. All you could gain, assuming you use every available kWh generated, would be £.92, assuming a tariff of 2 p per kWh. The feed-in tariff goes down for new installations next April. In my opinion its a good buy, and should show an 8% return on our investment. I would not like to give the main benefit to someone else.s
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
introduction and characteristics of anaerobic digesters
- 1, the role of anaerobic digesters Anaerobic digesters is mainly used in the treatment of municipal sewage sludge, but also can be applied to the treatment of organic wastewater wi...
the development of future development of cheap solar power in China
- According to China's cheap solar resource-rich degree of classification standards.Zhejiang province is the solar energy resource area III.The total annual solar radiation is ab...
Will Tesla Ever Make a Solar Cell Car?
- It is currently the 21st century, [this article was written in 2016] and after a quick look on the road you could be forgiven for thinking that the motor car has not radially chang...
How to choose good solar panels for houses
- Maximum power Pmax of solar panels for houses open circuit voltage x short-circuit current, which is their ideal power, while the usual measure of solar cells is the rated power of...