Heated Air Intake System
Heated Air Intake System Related Searches
Heated Air Intake System Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Heated Air Intake System supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Heated Air Intake System firm in China.
cold air intake (PLZ HELP!!!)?
- most of the air intakes now a days are the same quality, but i would suggest airaid, its the same filter as a kn but your not paying the extera $100 for the name, and if i were you i would try to avoid purchasing things over the internet if your short on money, find a local aftermarket dealer in your city and buy from them that way you dont add the shipping prices ontop of it all, also you can do more shopping around, go out and buy a truck magazine and so some research before commiting to a brand, plus think about future mod's you wish to do to your truck and make sure it will all work together, for example if you wish to put a throttle body spacer on your truck a kn might not work with it, the best thing you can do is take your time and do research. or just wait a while save some more money and buy a kn which is the best of the best and you pay for what you get.s
can you put a cold air intake on a car with a carb?
- Sure. Will it accomplish anything? Sure. The same thing that all cold air intakes accomplish. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The difference in density from ambient air, to cooler air, provides for only a marginal gain. Most of the gains that people see, are from switching to larger intake piping and filter. But with a carbed engine, you already have a large filter, and no piping, so there's no gain there. If your friend has a cold air intake, you can tell him that too. At best, he/she may have gained about 2-3 wheel horsepower. An average driver is unable to notice any difference in power of less than 15hp, so there's no benefit at all. Nevermind that it only increases 1/4 mile time by approximately .05 of a second. A good oil change will do the same.s
Intercooler vs air intake?
- An intercooler is designed to cool the hot air as it leaves the turbo before it passes into the engine.Its a radiator but for the air.I have no idea what you would have to do to get it to work in the capacity of a cai.s
Do they make a cold air intake that is CARB legal for a 2008 chevy cobalt ls 2.2L 5spd?
- With a modified braking system a roller coaster like public transportation system IS possible and IS currently being build in Japan. Competition from subways, and other existing costly transportation companies have been effective in using political strategic alliances to advance their dominance and financial security. By any means a modified transportation system of this nature would be HIGHLY recommended with minimal economic side effects.s
COLD AIR INTAKE & EXHAUST QS?
- The cold air intake that comes stock on pretty much every car made since 1990 improves your fuel economy by preheating the intake air with air from around the exhaust when the engine is cold, reducing the warm-up time when your engine gets about half the normal fuel economy. Every aftermarket CAI, all relics of the 1960s and 1970s, are inferior. Loss of fuel economy is the most common complaint for aftermarket CAIs. Reduced air restriction is a thoroughly obsolete concept. In the days of carburetors low restriction air filters were important because any air filter restriction acted like a choke, richening the mixture and wasting gas. Fuel injected cars, like all those sold in the US since 1996, are not affected by air filter restriction except at wide open throttle and very high rpm, in which case the power can be reduced less than you can detect. Air filter restriction does not affect fuel economy in modern cars at all.s
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Cold Air Intake, waste of time?
- first of all you want to maintain you money and purchase and an evo the money you spend on a cai and exhaust is probably 20% of the cost of a evo with your motor vehicle traded in. yet when your nevertheless itchin to waste some funds on your motor vehicle. than get an cat back exhaust equipment is gonna be the most important distinction maker. its gonna sound way better than your inventory exhust it received't upload a lot horsepower even if it is going to sound and seem plenty nicer than inventory. do not get headers or ignition equipment like all different guy stated cuz you do not choose it. except you get more beneficial means ie quick supercharger your inventory headers will do high-quality. cai isn't gonna upload any means that you're going to sense any distinction the typhoon intake from kn is three hundred$ and it says it provides you 6.5 at 5900 rpm which recommend you received't sense any distinction in any respect. and chilly air intake will probably make your serivce engine basic come on there no longer a lot you could do to the motor vehicle to make it that a lot swifter except you upload a short/supercharger. i'd recommend some awesome wheel for the motor vehicle. rims make a international of distinction for the apperenance of a motor vehicle. i'd extremely spend the money on something you will see.s
2006 Scion TC AEM cold air intake for 2008 TC?
- 1. It is one of the cheapest I've seen. However, I'd go with a bigger exhaust long before I worried about the intake. If you match up a cold air intake with some nice headers, a racing catalytic converter, a racing muffler, and a larger exhaust system, you'll have the best horsepower you can get. But if you're looking for the best cheap increase, find a decent muffler, and have a shop do what they can to increase the size of your exhaust system. My tC has a 2.5-3 catback exhaust with a racing muffler. It's almost like a night and day difference in the feel of the power when you compare it to a stock 5spd tC. Spend $150 on your exhaust, and table the intake for now. You'll get more bang for your buck, and people can always see your shiny new muffler!s
Is there a difference between reg. and cold air intake?
- Use the brakes as you need to, rear to slow down slower, both front and rear together for quicker. Down-shift to stay in the proper gear for the speed being traveled and to contol the engine in a good power range.s
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...