Hawke International Related Searches
Hawke International Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Hawke International supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Hawke International firm in China.
The geotechnical membrane technology of urban construction?
- According to standards, the geomembrane can be divided into three standard, national standards, national standards II, American Standard (that is urban construction standards). The manufacturers generally use the calendering process is to produce the GB, but the transverse strength is difficult to achieve. Now some big manufacturers began to use the three layer membrane-blowing film equipment. This process can fully compensate for the defects of the calendering process, and it can be a perfect production abroad standard type A, type 2 GB, American Standard, the three standard, full compliance.s
What is the difference between the unidirectional geogrid and the bidirectional geogrid?
- Unidirectional geogrid is shaped by stretching in one direction and has thin rectangular mesh. Bidirectional geogrid is made by stretching in two directions. It is of net structure with square mesh. The structure of unidirectional geogrid has really high tensile strength and tensile modulus that the strength of extension reaches 100 to 200Mpa. It is close to the level of mild steel and much better than the traditional or existing reinforced materials. 1) Bidirectional geogrid can increase the bearing capacity and the service life of the roadbed (foundation). It can take the place of metal net and be used as the top mesh in the mine.s
What is the difference between the matte stick membrane and HD stick membrane?
- HD has a good light transmittance, when looking the video it is more clear, but it is not wear-resistant, easy to have scratches, and some of them are not easy to slide up. Grinding is more wear-resistant, when sliding up it is smoothly, but there is a little bit difference in light transmittance. when watching the video, it may have a little impact on the quality of the picture what film should be use depends on how you usually use.s
What are the characteristics of the three layers of protective film of PET film?
- The characteristics are as follows: 1. The product has high light transmittance, and is environmental-friendly, non-toxic and has no smell; 2. The surface of the product has no electrostatic material migration; 3 Excelent anti-static effect and the properities are durable and stable.s
What are the technical parameters of seepage-proof geomembranes?
- serial number item indicator common environmental protection 1 thickness mm 0.2 to 4 2 width m 2.5 to 8 3 tensile strength (vertically and horizontally) MPa≥17 ≥25 4 breaking elongation rate (vertically and horizontally) % ≥450 ≥550 5 angle tear strength N/mm ≥80 ≥110 6 carbon black content % 2.0 to 3.0 2.0 to 3.0 7 resistance to environment stress cracking F20 ≥1500 8 low-temperature impact in -70℃ approved 9 oxidative inductive time in 200℃ ≥20s
The working principle of the water film dust collector?
- The water film which is caused by the inner wall or other special components of the dust containing gas is used to make the dust is captured by the water film, and the gas is purified, and the purifying device is called the water film dust collector. Including the impact of water film, inert (shutter) water membrane and centrifugal water film dust remover, etc.. Dust containing gas by simplified lower tangential rotation along the introduction, rise, dust particles by centrifugal force and is separated into the inner wall of the barrel body, the inner wall of the adsorbed water layer flow, with the water in the end part of the cone, the dust discharge port of unloading. The water film layer is formed by arranging a plurality of nozzles arranged on the upper part of the cylinder, and cutting the water along the tangential direction to the wall of the device. In this way, the inner wall of the cylinder is always covered with a layer of a thin water film which flows downward, so as to achieve the purpose of improving the dust removal effect. The wet dust collector has the advantages of simple structure, small metal consumption and small water consumption. The disadvantage is that the height is bigger, the arrangement is difficult, and in the actual operation, it is found that there is water phenomenon.s
How to weld imported geomembranes?
- Solder skips should be avoided with particular attention.s
what's the function of coated paper board ?
- Its specific purpose is used as the packaging film.s
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
how to install door closer
- Door closer is a common household appliances in our life. It is widely used in large buildings such as office buildings, to limit the spread of fire and the ventilation of building...
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...