Furnishing Textiles Related Searches
Furnishing Textiles Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Furnishing Textiles supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Furnishing Textiles firm in China.
3dmax how to change the direction of the floor grain
- Use the uv map in the modifiers
- there is always the possibility of a foundation problem when you have sloping floors. however not always. my house for example, built in 1937. if we went down into the basement i could show you at least 10 reasons for my floor problems (everything from poor design and layout to bad craftsmanship) and none of them have anything to do with the foundation. the house next door i ripped all wiring and duct work sistered up every floor joyce and built one solid support beam to go from side to side instead of 2 seperate beams supported by ears protruding from top of chimney, rewired and ducted, floors are level and solid, gaps in hard wood tightened up( no squeeky floor boards) along with closed off stress cracks in plaster walls on 1st and 2nd floors, also closed the gap between the floor and base molding (3/4 gap in middle of room). hope all this info helpss
help with laying a floor?
- you can't put anything over carpet, bc flooring has to have a flat, level surface. If you could rip the carpet out, you could put anything down. Your only alternative will be area rugs over that carpet. sorrys
how to clean kitchen floor?
- I'll assume this is a vinyl floor. You didn't say what it was. Those clean and wax products aren't very good. I don't know why anyone thinks you can wax and clean at the same time. What really happens is that dirt gets waxed right onto the floor and stays there until the wax wears off or gets stripped off. It never wears off in parts people don't walk on. It just keeps building up. You can clean the floor with any number of products. Ammonia, white vinegar, you can use all-purpose cleaners like Mr Clean, you can use Pine-Sol, Murphy's Oil Soap, etc etc. I like Dr Bronner's Sal Suds. I haven't used one of those wax and clean things for about 35 years, so I don't know if they say what to clean the floor with first. Just remember that with floor cleaning products, less is more, especially with products that produce suds. Too much will leave a residue on the floor. If you want a really clean floor, vacuum it first, use a mop to get off what the vacuum cleaner didn't, let it dry, and then use a wax.s
on the floor in Serbian?
- the rug on the floor - prostirka (ćilim, tepih, sag) na podu (patosu) The rug is on the floor - Ćilim (prostirka, tepih, sag) je na podu (patosu). It is impossible to say 'za podu', it must be 'za pod'. 'Za' is a proposition followed by an accusative, if it means a purpose (an intention) (for the floor, intended to be on the floor; for you - za tebe), or by the instrumental case if it means 'after, behind'. po podu - over the floor, across the floor; used with a verb meaning motion: unrolled on the flor - prostrt (razmotan) po podu on, in - can be followed by an accusative or a locative onto the floof - na pod; into the toom - u sobu (destination place; includes motion), the accusative case on the floor - na podu, in the room - u sobi (motionless) the locative cases
Leveling a floor?
- I see no issue tiling a floor on a slant but yes its got to be relatively flat. The DIY floors such as laminate are a little forgiving with the correct underlay but I don't know how much you are measuring. vinyl tiles need it very flat. ceramic tiles can be made up with extra adhesive if you are good. You can buy self leveling compound that's a bit like very watery cement when mixed if you need to level a concrete floor.s
Buffing a laminate floor?
- Are the scuff marks from shoes ? if they are you could rub these off with your foot just wear a proper pair of shoes and press your foot on the scuff then drag your foot backwards across the scuff if it is rubber this will then roll into little balls of rubber and you can just pick it up, if you really want to buff the floor then lightly buff it going left to right in a sweeping motion, don't overdo the action as you could get a ( what they call a sea side effect ) it makes wavy lines across the floor and when people walk over it it makes them feel seasick. so just make sure you do straight lines.s
White washing a maple floor?
- When you refinish a hardwood floor, you sand off the old finish, apply a stain, remove the excess, let that dry, and then apply a protective coating. I've never done a whitewash stain on a floor. But, I imagine you would just use a whitewash instead of the darker stain and everything else is the same. I would suggest, though, that you get a sample piece of hardwood flooring and try it out before committing to the whole floor. BTW - Refinishing a hardwood floor costs about $4 - $5 a square foot, plus an additional 50 cents a square foot for additional protective coatings.s
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers
- Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you.Linyi Y...
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
What kind of suppliers are trusted plasterboard suppliers
- Rising tensions in the energy and power of today's lower power consumption, energy efficiency has become more and more emphasis on corporate profit goal to pursue. To do this a...