French Shutters For Windows
French Shutters For Windows Related Searches
French Shutters For Windows Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional French Shutters For Windows supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest French Shutters For Windows firm in China.
Electric motor switches?
- most motors have a small diagram on the side. It tells you how to wire it for 110 volts... or for 220 volts. or which 2 wires to reverse for reversing the motor.s
ford focus 2001 50000miles after 9 years motor mounts and ac must be replaced?
- 50,000 seems like it's too soon for this stuff, but it's impossible to predict.s
What's the difference between an AC motor and a direct current motor?
- The continuous use of DC motor is short, for example: DC motor in use for 60 minutes, 10 minutes to rest, let the motor off heat, unstable power output, power consumption is based on the weight of the user to decide, but less noise.AC motor used long, can be dozens of hours of continuous use, and the power output is stable, the noise is a little larger.s
How do I hook up a power supply to an air conditioner motor.
- The link you gave is a dead link. What you have is probably a multi-speed motor that is wired with a speed selector switch. One wire is the common neutral, and the others provide speed control when connected to the power leg in the proper combinations. You will need a wiring diagram and color code for the specific motor. This is not hard to obtain if the motor is made by a company that is still in business. There will be a name plate on the motor somewhere giving the maker's name and the model number. Find the maker's web site and see if the information is available there. If not, hit the contact us tab and get their phone number. Give them a call and they should be able to help you. Good luck.s
what is the difference between an Ac and DC motor?
- An AC motor uses an alternating current power source, meaning that the direction of current through the coil changes every half turn, maintaining the direction of torque produced by the magnetic field. A DC motor uses a direct current power source, and is set up so that after every half turn, its coil's contacts switch directions, so that the direction of the torque produced by the magnetic field remains constant by using a commutator.s
AC Fan Motor connection?
- I know exactly the motor you have with the brown/black/purple....be sure the shaft size /amp draw/ and rpm are a correct match or compatible..I will answer you/but you really need to get a tech out there(seriously)...if you have a four wire condensor motor...the two brown wires will go directly to its own run capacitor/don't rehook to the dual run capacitor in the unit/it will make life easier on you.all you have now is line voltage to hook up.look at the top of your contractor.there is no polarity on 230 single phase.take your yellow or white(motor power lead and go to one side(t-1) and then black will be opposite (t-2)...if you have a heat pump this will be fed off odf on the defrost Board. If its got a yellow and a orange small set of plugs they are your rotation plugs.also make sure you set your depth on your blade....and reomove moisture plug...good luck be careful.s
Can explain briefly about 3-phase AC Induction motor?
- What is the HP of the motors? The frequency of the generator should be marked on it. If not, use an oscilloscope to look at one of the output phases; carefully. The generator must be a 3 phase generator to run the 3 phase motors. There will be 3 hot wires, and a neutral and a ground. The neutral may be missing if this is a delta connection. edit: looking at your last question, it appears that this generator is actually an auto alternator, which will not generate any fixed frequency AC, and will not generate 230 volts. Certainly not 35000 watts! .s
How can I power this motor?
- Although most AC motors will not operate on DC, many motors in small household appliances are universal motors that will run on either AC or DC. Vacuum cleaners usually have universal motors. If you can see inside the motor and see a commutator and brushes, you will know for sure that it is a universal motor. Universal motors run a little better on DC than on AC and will run well at a reduced voltage. At 12 volts DC, a 120 volt universal motor may run, but will not be very powerful. I ran a 120 volt, 6 amp vacuum motor from a 12 volt DC computer power supply. It took 1 amp. If you run a universal motor at full voltage without a load, it may run fast enough to come apart.s
Introduction to superior roll forming sheets
- It has been recognized that metal sheets have a wide application in our real life. They are now playing an increasingly important role in different fields. Metal sheets can be used...
Some knowledge about lawn mower starter
- lawn mower starter---brief introduction The lawn mower was called weeding machine, mower, lawn mower etc.. Lawn machine is a kind of machine tool used to trim the lawn, vegetation ...
Usage precautions of best air filters for home
- Best air filters for home are widely in many places, such as construction places, household application places and so on. best air filters for home are very important parts that ca...
where to buy a lawn mower
- Where to buy a lawn mower？Are you still mad about the problem?Let me help you to solve it. Where to buy a lawn mower？If you want to buy a lawn mower, then we must go to the OKo...
What is the problem about the lawn mower
- 1，Why use the throttle when the lawn mower is working？ When the lawn cut grass, it relies on the high-speed rotating blade to cut the grass,if the line speed is not enough, the...