Flour Silo Explosion
Flour Silo Explosion Related Searches
Flour Silo Explosion Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Flour Silo Explosion supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Flour Silo Explosion firm in China.
A grain silo has the shape of a right circular cylinder surmounted by a hemisphere (see the figure below). If the silo is to have a capacity of 478π ft3, find the radius and height of the silo that requires the least amount of material to construct. Hint: The volume of the silo is V, and the surface area (including the floor) is S, as shown in the equations below. (Round your answers to two decimal places.)V = πr2h + (2/3)πr3S = π(3r2 + 2rh)it wants to know a value for r and a value for h..I'd appreciate any help I can get!!! thanks!!
- V = πr2h + (2/3)πr3=478π ---> h = (478/r^2) -(2/3)r and S = π(3r2 + 2rh) = π((5/3)r^2 +956/r) , solve dS/dr = 0 ----> r = 1.88 ft and S = ...s
you no on victorian houses theres a circular tower with windows all the way up and then its pointed at top? whats it called???? and what r some other windows from that age?
- Pillar or Tower..I want to say a Silo.s
Salt silos can be found usually in areas where snow is prevalent in the winter months - like NY State, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Illinois etc. The ones I have seen are brown and round with one large open door on the side and the salt can be seen inside. The salt is used for the roadways during winter months. Actually I have never seen salt silos in any other shape. Thanks
- In St Clair Michigan is where I have seen the biggest silo ever.Huge and round. I guess they are round so the salt slides down easier,than any other shape? Isn't that what makes a silo a silo? The shape?s
A cylindrical concrete silo is 4 m in diameter and 35 m high. It consists of a 6000 kg concrete base and 38000 kg cylindrical concrete walls. Neglect the thickness of the silo walls and base. (a) How high off the ground is the center of mass of the silo when it is empty? __________ m (b) How high off the ground is the center of mass of the silo when it is two-thirds full of silage whose density is 840 kg/m3? ___________ m
- To find the CM of the empty silo you must take into account the mass of the base and the mass of the cylindrical sides. The CM of the base is at the center of the 6000 kg disk shaped base. The CM of the cylindrical walls is 17.5 m up from the CM of the base. Now the CM of the composite figure is just the sum of the CM's of the two. So using the base as our origin and measuring y upward to the CM of the composite figure 6000y = 38000(17.5-y) 6y =38(17.5-y) 44y = 665 y = 15.1 meters b) How high off the ground is the center of mass of the silo when it is two-thirds full of silage whose density is 840 kg/m3? 2/3 full means the height is (2/3)(35m)= 23.3 m V = (pi)(2)^2(23.3) = 293 mass= ( 293 cubic meters)(840 kg/m3) =246120 kg Since this cylinder has a CM at 1/2 its height, its CM is at y = (1/2)(23.3) = 11.65 m So the composite CM of the silo with silage is found by adding the CM of the empty silo with the silage.s
***-Heya got the game really kwl...but what does the silo do?***-THE DUCK POND COSTS 220,000G!!!! has any one got it...if u have cn u tell me the quickest way u got it pweese...xxx
- - I think you put stuff like mushrooms depending on what kind of silo it is - I think the fastest way is to bring everything you got to the in in the second floor on Wednesdays. (I THINK!!!!!!)s
Here is the question that needs a answer:A farmers silo is 7 meters in diameter and 25 meters high. Calculate the surface area of the silo not inclauding the floor.
- I think this is actually not all that tough. Since we aren't worried about the base, all we have is a rectangle. Imagine cutting the silo in a straight line like a ladder. You can just then lay it flat. So, you'll have 7 pi times 25. This can be simplified to 175 pi!s
Its for me physics assignmentThanks.
- If I told you it had something to do with surface area, would you be able to do your own homework?s
Why should i ride the silly silo at adventureland the amusment park?
- Man, I have not been to Adventure Land in 25 years. The silly silo, the tornado, and the bumber cars are about all I remember. Oh ya, they had a car driving thing on a figure 8 track too.. And a shooting gallery. Anyway, it is pretty cool. If you don't look up you will not realize that you are spinning. It pastes you to the wall so it feels like you are laying down, looking up at the people on the other side. It is fun.s
We can learn the clay metal forming process
- Today, we will learn the clay metal forming process together. The clay metal forming process in traditional kilns generates atmospheric pollution when industrial and domestic scrap...
what is a lawn mower
- What is a lawn mower？It is a kind of mechanical equipment and green environmental protection equipment for cutting grass. It can cut and dry grasses and weeds.And the recovered h...
Photographer transformas lawn mower equipment becomes tripod of heavy artillery
- Do you know what is lawn mower equipment?Do you know how to use the lawn mower equipment?In addition to mowing,now lawn mower equipment has other application.A photographer transfo...
Some problems associated with the cheapest lawn mower
- 1,What is the reason for the black smoke of the cheapest lawn mower? The cause of the above fault is that the mixed proportion of the intake combustion is too deep. If it appears t...
sheet metal rolling machines are widely used
- Sheet metal rolling machines are used in many places, which can be used to produce the sheet metal materials. sheet metal rolling machines are provided by various manufacturers in ...