Floor Carpet Related Searches
Floor Carpet Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Floor Carpet supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Floor Carpet firm in China.
Who has the glue formula for laying the carpet?
- The most commonly used is the 801 glue, and the 801 building glue formula:Ingredients: polyvinyl alcohol, water, formaldehyde, urea, appropriate amount of hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide and neutralization amount.s
Can thread be placed on carpet? ? ?
- Electrical appliances with large power consumption or high power should not use the thread, choose the big load thread. If you really want to put thread and the thread is placed under the carpet, can also set a flame retardant flexible tube, high power, avoid short circuit and overheating.s
The carpet stains to clean
- Coffee stains, tea stains using ammonia scrubbing. Silk and wool carpet, washed with oxalic acid detergent, 10-20 minutes after the wash, or 10% glycerin solution cleaning.s
i need help with carpet stains fast?
- I don't know of any home remedies but the super markets carry several brands of carpet foam and squirt containers that do a pretty good job.s
Rug smells worse after steam clean?
- The first problem is the Rug Doctor. The machine is way too underpowered to extract all the urine from the rug. It's like trying to boil a pot of water with a Bic lighter... same idea of being horribly underpowered to get the desired results, though it has the same basic method. A higher-end truckmounted unit is needed. The second issue is that cleaning alone will not eliminate odor. That's why separate deodorizers are available. Something with natural enzymes may counteract and neutralize certain odors. Also, all areas of contamination must be treated, such as the underneath of the backing of the rug. Another reason is that this kind of cleaning will bring odors up and out into the air (plus any heat will basically help activate odor causing bacteria), so you'll notice them more for a while. If your rug is made of wool, you may be smelling another odor as well. When lanolin (the sheep's body oil) gets wet, it puts off a strong odor... kinda like a wet dog smell. If that's the case, that smell will go away in a day or so. If it was an expensive rug, you may want to foot the bill for a professional cleaning company using the hot-water-extraction method and also have them deodorize it.s
Using a rug as new carpet?
- I have found some large rugs at Goodwill. In my state prices vary a lot, but the cheapest price can be gotten with a little haggling at Goodwill and my cost of this used bedroom rug cost me just $20. If Goodwill is not available where you live then try thrift stores or the Salvation Army Thrift Store for sales and or auctions. You could save lots.s
- Berber Carpet or Tile for a High Traffic Area Certain areas of your home get more traffic from family, pets, and guests than others. What type of flooring would be best for these areas in your home. The truth is, that there are two, low-cost options for your needs – Berber Carpet or Tile. The advantages to berber carpet are that it is a very tightly woven carpet which will withstand many years of high traffic. It is also advantageous because of how easy it is to maintain and even replace if necessary. Berber carpet is a solid choice for these purposes. Tile is also a good alternative. The costs and installation of vinyl or ceramic tile are more than that of berber carpet, but the life span of your flooring will be greater. The cleaning and regular maintenance with tile is also fairly simple. A good mop and soap solution will keep tile clean and shinny for years and years. If you have a porous tile, you will need to give a good hard scrubbing every so often just to get the deep down grime. For your high traffic area, look to berber carpet or tile to give you the longest life of your flooring You can read up on the advantages and disadvantages at the link I provided below.s
How should I restore this old area rug?
- Resolve spot remover carpet cleaner followed by Woolite Heavy Traffic carpet cleaner really works well on my Oriental rugs. I've always cleaned them myself with no problems. Test a little place on the back to check for colors to make sure they don't run.s
- Our clothes, window curtains, shoes, all kinds of these had been used in our diary life. Certainly, fabric price depends on quality and material of fabric. We often use wool fabric...
- There are many fabric types , in life, we know there are also many. Below we will introduce the specific fabric classification method. A: according to the forming fabric processing...
- Leather supplier, as the name implies, is the leather supply dealer. So what is a gold supplier? "Gold supplier" south China leather city network in view of the high qual...
- It is universally acknowledged that leather is becoming more and more popular nowadays. But many people have no idea about leather brand, so today I will introduce some leather bra...
Fabric width and testing methods
- For the fabric width, the word, you may be a stranger, and until now, there is no international approval fabric testing standards, but in Western Europe and the United States and o...