Fire Proof Insulation
Fire Proof Insulation Related Searches
Fire Proof Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Fire Proof Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Fire Proof Insulation firm in China.
Im doing a biology project and i would like to grow plants indoors. i was wondering if anyone knows what kind of plants grow quickly indoors. Also, if you knew if i can use household light bulbs.
- I figured the absorbency of the vermiculite would be good for wicking.--you figured wrong. vermiculite dries out fast, very fast. you need a medium that will hold the moisture. you can correct this by adding more compost to the medium (this is so you won't waste what you already have purchased) BTW: when I started out, I figured the same thing until I had my Homer Simpson moment. 1. Mel's Mix is not a good choice for this type of gardening. cut back on the vermiculite or eliminate it all together. heck for that matter, straight compost would be great. 2. almost any type of potting medium you would use in your garden or flower pots, so long as the medium holds moisture well. 3. since you're doing small containers, you're better off planting the seed directly into the SIP. 4. these are intelligent newbie questions you are going through the nomal newbie anxiety of is it a plant yet? 5. yes, the faster your soil dries out the faster your SIP will use up water. most SIPs instructions recommend that you mulch the surface which will also help hold in moisture. you can use decorative stones if they are small enough containers. if your planting medium looks feels dry, you need more water. I've been doing SIPs for a couple of years now. I'm advancing to a yard sized one. do a search on wicking beds. you'll get the Australian sites. really fascinating awesome stuff. I've put in a few links to some of my favorite sitess
what is the formula for preparing new veg. garden in raised beds?
- Go to your local feed and seed store buy a bag of promix and it will be enough potting soil for the year.perfect amount for gardens.best soil you can buy and is inexpensive and less hassle then making your own.s
can worms live in soil with the small little white crums in it?
- If you are talking about potting soil, with the white vermiculite crumbs, the answer is not for long. That soil is sterilized, and contains no organic matter to break down, which is what worms need for food. You will need to regularily add food scraps to it, to start breaking down and give them food.s
We have two red beardies and had them together for breeding purposes and we noticed that the female was getting large and lumpy so we assumed she was pregnant. We put a box of sand in her tank and she would get in it and dig around all the time. One day we came in and she had laid her eggs (all 28) NOT in the sand and they were all dried out and ruined. So, my question is, does this bearded dragon just lack the maternal instincts they are suppose to have? Since this was her first clutch it is possible the eggs were slugs and that is why they were all dried out by the time we found them, but still I thought it was common sense for them to lay the eggs in the sand. Any help would be great because I am worried she will lay another clutch and ruin them too.
- usually they lay them out of the sand box if they are infertiles
I have eggs that are in a container with vermiculite thats in the incubator. There are 6 holes the size of a pencil on the top lid. The recently just started turning grey, some worse then others. Some of them were red because of the sand that she laid them in not in the nest i made her. So the red ones i cant see if they are grey yet. the temperature is at a steady 80 degrees. What does this mean? And what can i do about it?
- did you move them after they were laid? did you rotate them at all? if so the egg is no good. if you move them you have to mark the to pof the egg and keep it the same way it was laids
I have everything needed for bearded dragon eggs to hatch. The question I have is, what soil would be best for the eggs? I have heard both but then I heard pros of cons of each. vermiculite or perlite?
- Cellulose. It is the bark of a cork oak. Vermiculite is a mineral.s
Why doesn't mica expand when wetted? Also why do vermiculite and montmorillonite expand when they are wetted. Additionally why does montmorillonite expand twice as much or more than vermiculite when wetted?
- Yes it is ok. If they get too wet, just leave the lid off the top of the container for a while, so some of it can evaporate.s
my leopard gecko laid her eggs last night and the eggs are kind of clear in some places does that mean something.....in the incubator the eggs are attached together is that a problem? and is it okay to move the eggs to moisten the vermiculite each day?
- You can use the wet moss as the last option. But you can also consider buying vermiculite, perlite, or hatch rite from the online stores.s
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Brief Introduction of Aluminium Coil
- Aluminium coil is rolled after casting in a machine, pulled or bent in the process for metal products.Aluminium coil is widely used in electronics, packaging, construction and mach...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Features and Industrial Uses of Coloured Aluminium Foil
- Because of its excellent characteristics aluminium foil is, widely used in industry producing food, beverages, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, photographic plate, household items, and...