Fiber Concrete Mix
Fiber Concrete Mix Related Searches
Fiber Concrete Mix Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Fiber Concrete Mix supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Fiber Concrete Mix firm in China.
Physics problem asking to estimate the heat-flow rate for a solid cement wall of a house. please help!?
- 42 W/m degC as a thermal conductivity value for light concrete. This means that .42 W will flow through a concrete wall 1 meter thick if the temperature difference on opposite sides of the wall is 1 deg C if the wall is thinner or the temperature difference is bigger then more will flow this makes sense, if it is hotter outside and the wall is thinner more heat comes in so, if it is 30 deg C outside, and 20 deg C inside, the temperature difference is 10 deg C if the wall is about 8 inches thick (or say .2 meters) then our flow is .42*10*(5*2.5)/.2 W/m-degC m*m/m = 263 Watts if I didn't make an arithmetic mistake, then then that should be a reasonable estimates
Fence Posts and Cement?
- I use wet concrete and a few hours later when its begun to set hose the footing with a load of water to settle the ground and make sure the cement fully swells up.. If you use wet cement you will have to brace the post until it sets if you use semi dry you can tamp it firm and hold the post fairly firm wet concrete will swell up more giving a better footing is my opinion is a good idea to put a shovel full of loose gravel into the bottom of the hole, before you pour the footing to help drainage.. if I was doing the job for myself I would use the driest pressure treated lumber possible and soak the ends that will go into the concrete in a bucket of creosote for at least 24 hourss
Greenboard or cement board ??
- You can use cement board in damp locations but around here it's quite a lot more expensive than greenboard. Greenboard works well and I used it for my entire bathroom because I love long, hot steamy showers and baths. Without greenboard backing the bathroom can start to grow mildew in the drywall.s
What are the ingredients in Rubber cement?
- there is no telling what kind of ingredients are in that cement, and it may possibly set up infection since u say it practically sealed your wound. Most likely the wound needs to be cleaned.s
Wat are the differences in Concrete,Cement,and Moder?
- The amount of cement and with what it is mixed with.s
how is cement, concrete, mortar and glass made and used?
- Cement is fired blue stone made into a powder. Concrete is portland cement, crushed stone, and sand. Mortar is fired limestone pulverized mixed with sand. Glass is made of silica sand, bicarbonate of soda, and fired to fuse all parts together. Cement is predominately used on stone work and the main ingredient in concrete. Concrete is for swimming pools, walls, sidewalks, patios, etc. Mortar is mostly used to lay brickwork, stucco, plaster, etc. Glass should be self-explanatory.s
Ideas on painting cement block?
- For your walls, first use one or two coats of a good quality primer followed by one or two finish coats. The best paint for the floor is an Epoxy paint. Your home store can recommend something for your specific conditions.s
dimension of a standard cement bag?
- Standard cement bags come in 60lb. and 90lb. bags. If you are trying to figure out how much you'll need for a project you gotta do some figurin'. I guess thats what your asking. Here's a tip: When you got it figured out, you'll probably need about 20% more. Don't know why, Murphy's law I guess. It's easyer to return what you don't use than to run to the store and mix up some more. Anyway's look at the bag and it will tell you the volume. get your dementions you need and bring a calculator and pencil to the store, I'm sure you'll figure it out.s
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
how to fix door closer
- The new door closer is in use for a week to 10 days，you should check all the screws, and retighten again. Please use the hydraulic oil recommended by the manufacturer.For cold ar...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...
What are composite doors
- As the name implies, the composite door is made of two or more than two kinds of main materials. What are composite doors? How to choose the appropriate composite door? What is the...
Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers
- Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you.Linyi Y...