External Portable Battery
External Portable Battery Related Searches
External Portable Battery Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional External Portable Battery supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest External Portable Battery firm in China.
i have a plain dell laptop. when i stick the charger in, it wont charge. the only way it will charge is if i push it against something so the charger will be on an angle. is there any possible way i can fix it?
- As far as my understanding, I think there is some loose contact. In order to fix this problem, we need to find out which part of your charger is having the problem. The problem may be in any one of male or female part of your charger. Try to use the charger in some of your friend's laptop. If the problem pertains, there is problem with the male piece, that is the point fixed with the charger. Do the vice versa also, i.e, use someone else charger in your laptop to ensure that the female piece that is the charging point fixed with the laptop is working fine. After finding the defect, you can change one of the parts and easily solve your problem. In case if the laptop is in the warranty period, DON'T DO ANY OF THE STEP MENTIONED ABOVE. Just contact Dell. They will help you.s
I need a charger for an Isonic Snapbox M1 camcorder. I misplace it while moving from one state to another. Does anyone knows of a universal charger I could use? Have aleady check on OKorder with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Its a older model camcorder. 8.0 mega pixel max--mpeg 4 vga movie. Any help would be appreciated.
- Jars via way of Chevelle, tremendous song and no i didnt do extremely pirating, i did assorted pirating. im no longer paying one million.29 for song when I even have over 2000 songs on my ipod. thats assorted money I even have supplied around one hundred songs although, definitely my properly-enjoyed bands.s
Im about to buy a car. I saw this really nice purple srt8 charger that i really liked. However, I just love the Chevy Avalanche. i can't make up my mind. Chevy is classic and will always be and the Charger might be getting played out dont u think? I really love the power from the Hemi its crazy, but speed and power isnt really a big deal. but sure would be fun. I am not trying to compare these two for they are completly different cars. I just want some opinions on which i should go for. Im 19 and manage a resturant so an avy would be a lot of help since i carry stuff around. Not to mention i have 3 rotties and a boxer that would love the sitting in the back when taking them to the park or something. However the charger is mean looking and powerfull! i tend to drive fast sometimes too! which one do u think is sexierMPG isnt really an issue both around same i assume. which car's value would decrease less over the years? any opinons and suggestions?
- Muscle Car all the way. That SRT8 is a fine ride. The baddest of the bad. I'd take that over a pickup truck any day of the week. One thing is for sure. I wouldn't let those dogs in the backseat of my Charger, no way, they wouldn't be tearing up the leather in my car.s
I was going to buy a cell phone and plan from Koodo, and I noticed a 'travel charger' and car charger for sale as accessories. Am I to assume the phone (a refurbished Samsung U410) does not come with a charger?
- All cell phones at the very least come with a home charger. If it does not have one when you make the purchase then ask for one a home charger should not be a seperate purchase when getting a phone. The travel charger and the car charger are seperate purchases that you can make if you feel you have a need for them. I hope that this helps and good luck.s
As only i connected my car battery to the charger, chargers mark rised up only to 1 amp. Is it my battery is fully empty or it means that my charger is to weak to charge my car battery?
- What size charger is it? If it's only a 1amp charger, than it's working. Or if the battery isn't flat a smart charger will only trickle charge the battery to top it up to 100%, and keep it there. The charge rate falling off is how you tell the battery is fully charged. Or the battery is faulty. Even a small (amperage) charger will recharge a car battery, it just takes longer. (maybe days?)s
I have 2 laptops an acer aspire 5315, and a 5532. I ordered new chargers for both but only the 5532 one is in, can I use it on the 5315?
- It would work but It might cause power problems such as overheating or power surges in your laptop, so i wouldn't recommend doing thats
I want to know if a different battery charger would charge a duracell battery without messing the battery or the charger up. I have rechargeable batteries but havent bought the charger because the store doesnt have duracell brand chargers
- As long as you make sure the charger is for the same chemistry and the same or slightly lower milliamp rating. You shouldn't use a NiCd charger on a NiMH battery or a Li-Ion battery, nor any of the other combinations. NiCd for NiCd, NiMH for NiMH, and Li-Ion for Li-Ion. As long as the mA rating is close you should be OK. But don't use a 2400 mA charger on a small 100 mA battery. The higher current would damage the small battery. You could use a 2000 mA charger on a 2400 mA battery.s
I got a broken quantum 6000z wheelchair and when I checked the batteries they were dead. I'm not sure if they are working or not but I got a charger (Soneil 2408S33-B, 24 VDC 3Amps) and I just found out the regular charger uses 8 Amps! What steps should I take? Will this work?
- The chargers don't use either 8 or 3 amps; they deliver one or the other of those values of current to charge the battery. A 3A charger will take 8 / 3 2.66667 times as long to charge a battery as would an 8A charger. Considering the extra charge time required, you should regard the 3A charger as a stopgap, and get a replacement 8A charger as soon as possible. Did you correctly say that the 3A charger has a 24V output, and the original charger has a 12V output? Better check carefully -- applying twice the correct voltage would cause a whole lot of trouble, regardless of the current capacity!s