Engine Air Intake System
Engine Air Intake System Related Searches
Engine Air Intake System Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Engine Air Intake System supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Engine Air Intake System firm in China.
AEM vs. K&N cold air intakes?
- The AEM is a much better intake system then kn, I mean both systems are very good but the AEM system is much better, It uses an aluminum intake tube that is heat treated on the inside unlike kn that uses plastic tubing which is cheaper and can become bridle from the extreme heat of the engine and AEM uses a dry filter rather then an oiled filter like the kn system, what that means is if you have a dry filter, after you clean the filter you can just install it back on and be done, with an oiled filter after you clean it you have to oil the filter which is a nasty hassle and if any oil gets on your oxygen sensor it can ruin it. My AEM system gave me 12 more hp on my dodge ram and 2 more mpg and the system is very easy to install, it took me about two and half hours to install it and the instructions were excellent, hope this helps, good luck.s
How to increase air intake, beyond a simple K&N filter, for my Porsche 911 coupe (rear drive, non-turbo, 1996)
- Porsche are Holy car really, but with that Godly side a devil comes with it which is mods, and repair. If you work with a porsche then you will ruin it. Its just the nature of a Porsche. When the Porsche comes home its a work of art but if you add or play around with it you ruin it, but if you get another master artist to put details then it become greater, this means you must only and only send the Porsche to a CERTIFIED Porsche dealership(repair shop) and get them to do the job for you and then nothing will go wrong wiht it after. You just need to deal with it its a Porsche's nature to be like the beautiful snorting stallion its was built like from the factoies in GERMANY. If you change some thing then in one day you will need to repair it and it will cost lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and will do that over and over again beause it has this stray part thats not PORSCHE in it. Thats why the intake must and only be Porsche certified from the dealer only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.s
What part should i get for my chevy cobalt : headlights, muffler, or cold air intake?
- Efficiency Chip : $one hundred-300, allegedly obtain about 15hp cold Air consumption : $a hundred and fifty-200, reap of about 10hp and a nicer sound when you speed up Supercharger : $2,000-four,000, some labor, a everlasting swap to better octane gasoline, a obtain of 50-a hundred hp, and a busted Cobalt in just a few months for the reason that you raced somebody without upgrading the internals of the engine before including the supercharger. A excellent bloodless Air consumption and an aftermarket exhaust could be pleasant touches in my opinion and would offer you a complete of fifty-60hp. If you're relatively despeate in regards to the pace, go turbocharged, no longer supercharged, however still have it tuned and developed with the aid of anyone who is aware of what theyre doin so the automobile will final.s
Air intake in Subaru legacy?
- go with a kn air intake. the other no name ones sometimes throw the check engine light. and no you dont need to adjust your ecm. the car may stall for 5-10secs until it starts. just hold the key in the start position until it starts. the car might feel a little funny until the computer picks up the increase in air flows
Does a cold air intake really save gas?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Does a cold air intake really save gas? I'm 16 and plan on getting a car within the next week. I plan on getting a 2007 Scion TC for my first car. I want to get a Cold Air Intake however I only want to get it if it saves my gas mileage so the intake eventually pays for itself. Also, how much gas will it save me?s
best air intake for 03 wrangler?
- An open intake w/ plastic lead from air scoop is a great intake for air flow. But if you don't want air scoop, try to get the biggest filter possible for maximum flow.s
What cold air intake AEM OR K&N?
- I don't think they are worth the extra. I prefer a medium quality knife. The main thing I think is to learn how to keep them sharp. Even a cheap knife properly sharpened will last you decades.s
I have a cold air intake off a v8 tundra?
- the is no parts interchange between those two vehicles. freash air system only means the inlet ducting opening draws freash air. not engine bay air. that's all! if your TBI has that, leave it alone. trying to improve it will be for not unless the engine, induction, exhaust, and fuel delivery systems are improved. if your TBI doesn't have ducting going to the front core support to draw freash air, go to a hardware store, buy some dryer ducting thats as big or larger than the snorkle on your air cleaner. zip tie or duct tape it on. support it and rout it up to the core support. all that will cost you maybe ten bucks. then you can see, w/o screwing up the engine, and relatively no cost, that they are just bling unless other things are dealt with first.s
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
How car wheels work
- Do you know how car wheels work? Everyday we see many cars in the street.But we don’t know how car wheels work.Car wheels work must include four stroke engines (suction stroke, c...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...