Embankment Reinforcement Related Searches
Embankment Reinforcement Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Embankment Reinforcement supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Embankment Reinforcement firm in China.
The difference between geocell and geogrid
- Geocell characteristics1, with flexible, transport may be collapsed, the construction can be a Lacheng mesh, fill soil, gravel, concrete and other loose material, which has the structure of strong lateral limit and rigid body.2, light material, wear resistance, chemical stability, light oxygen aging, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for different soil and desert soil conditions.3, the higher lateral restrictions and non slip, anti deformation, effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the subgrade and scattered load.4, to change the height of geocell, welding distance and other geometric dimensions to meet the needs of different projects.5, flexible and easy to transport small size, convenient connection, construction speed.s
How does the steel plastic geogrid stretch?
- High strength, small deformation; 2 small creep; 3 corrosion resistance, long service life: steel plastic geogrid with plastic material as a protective layer, which is supplemented with a variety of additives in aging resistance, oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance to acid and alkali, salt and other harsh environment. Therefore, the steel plastic geogrid can meet the needs of more than 100 years of permanent engineering applications, and excellent performance, good dimensional stability. 4 convenient construction, short cycle, low cost, steel plastic geogrid laying, lapping, easy positioning and smooth, to avoid overlap, can effectively shorten the construction period, save the project cost 10%-50%. Engineering applications: highway, railway, bridge, road, pier, dam, slag field, such as soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining wall and pavement crack resistance engineering and other fields. The effect of the project: 1, the intensity is big, the creep is small, adapts to each kind of environmental soil, can satisfy the high grade highway in the high retaining wall.s
GSL50 what is the meaning of Geogrid
- GSL50 represents the longitudinal and transverse tensile strength more than 50KN of plastic geogrids.s
How to calculate the amount of geogrid works under what circumstances need to lay geogrid
- There are a lot of PP used on the railway, such as geogrid, there are steel geogrid.s
Plastic grid plate making process
- Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and fiberglass polyester geogrid. The plastic geogrid is a kind of polymer material with square or rectangular shape which is formed by stretching, and it can be used as two kinds of uniaxial tension and biaxial tension. The utility model is punched on the extruded polymer plate (raw material is polypropylene or high-density polyethylene), and then directionally stretched under the heating condition. The unidirectional stretching grid is only drawn along the length direction of the plate, and the bidirectional stretching grid is made by stretching the unidirectional stretching grid in the direction perpendicular to the length.s
What are the differences between three different types of geogrids?
- Geogrid, two-way geogrid, all kinds of geogrid performance and the use of different positionss
There are several types of basalt fiber geogrid
- It is estimated that which is the boring manufacturers to use basalt fiber grilles
How much cheaper than steel reinforced plastic geogrid
- Specifications of different prices, the general specification of 4 to 6.5 square.s
Have you ever heard of plasterboard ceiling fixings
- Have you ever heard of plasterboard ceiling fixings?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard fixing manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you. RJ part...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...
Difficulties of Project Management Construction
- As is known to all, project management construction is a vital specialized course of civil engineering major, which consists of several important objectives such as quality, time a...