Electrical Household Appliances
Electrical Household Appliances Related Searches
Electrical Household Appliances Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Electrical Household Appliances supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Electrical Household Appliances firm in China.
Blown fuse on power cable for ipod speakers?
- A 110 ac plug configuration is usually not the same as a 220 ac plug configuration. they look completely different and will not pug into each other...so, I'm not sure how you managed to do that. Now, I am talking about the United States (not sure where you live). Anyway, I'm sure you can find a new power cable online. Or have Best buy order one for you if they don't have it in stock.s
use 12.5vdc adapter in +12vdc cable modem? i lost the power cord and hope to use a sub but voltage is differnt?
- first! are you sure the modem needs 12 V DC and not 12 V AC? Mine uses AC. OK, you can use a 12.5V in a 12V modem - the extra .5V is not a problem... Next, make sure the polarity is correct!! center pin is the correct polarity? If not, POOF! You will let the smoke out. Have you considered that the modem is bad and the power supply is not the problem here. If the modem is bad, you may have killed the supply you plugged in.s
What is the Best RG59 Cable?
- I do not use anything but RG6 in my home, even for short lengths. If you want to try and can easily back it out and use RG6 if it doesn't work, then go for it. Otherwise, why risk it?s
LCD Display on Computer Tower power cable.?
- I think this device should have a power connector as well as a sensor cable (USB in use should have a connector running on to your motherboard.) can you provide me the make/mode number of the equipment. Also provide me with a link so that i could see the connectors and wires and the device. Else take a pic, upload it some image hosting site and provide with a link. (you can edit your question or add additional info and provide a link. Replace thes
Pvc threading tube packaging film how to do attractive, on the grade it? Thank you great god
- ZR-KVVRP-500 is mainly used for transmission control, measurement signals and other cables. ZR: Control cable KVVRP: PVC insulation 500: Rated voltage 500 V or less 1 × 2: Two core 1.5: Wire diameters
Why are there those cylindrical objects on power cords and usb cables?
- Those are called ferrites. You can learn more about them from a company called Fair-rite (I put their link down below). A ferrite is really nothing more than a magnet, but one specially tuned depending on the frequency of signal running down the cable, or the current if the cable is a power cable. Electro magnetic interference (EMI) is all around us, especially with all the electronic devices we have running in the modern home. EMI flies through the air and, when it contacts something metalic, it runs along that metalic line. In the case of a cable, imagine the clean signal picking up fuzz as it runs down the line. That's pretty much what happens. A ferrite stops the fuzz from getting through to the end of the cable, thus making the signal much cleaner when the end device gets to it. On a power cord, the ferrite helps prevent too much EMI from leaking out at the end and interfering with the device that the power is for. I should mention that a ferrite is always optional on a line, in other words the cable will work without one. However, ferrites aren't expensive and they do help with the signal, so most companies will just add one on to the product just in case.s
Why does plugging in my power cable slow down my laptop?
- In most laptop configurations there are things that are setup to run only when the laptop is plugged in. For example, antivirus scans, adware scans, and such can be set so that they only run when plugged in. It is possible that the unit has been unplugged for awhile and the system suddenly recognizes its plugged in and all the software tries to run thus bogging it down. This is only a hypothesis. The best way to know for sure is to check the Task Manager to find out whats hogging everything. If you don't know, you can open the task manager by either doing CTRL-ALT-DELETE and selecting task manager or by going Start-Run and type in 'taskmgr'. In the window, the applications tab should show what apps are running, the Processes tab should show you all the processes and their memory consumption, and the Performance tab should show you all your memory and CPU untilization. I would start with the Processes tab and see what is consuming the most memory. You can sort by size by clicking on the MemUsage column heading. The processes with the highest memory are the ones to start with. ALso check the Applications tab and see what is running at the time. I would check these while running on battery, and then plug the system in and check them again to see what is different. Whatever has changed is most likely the culprit.s
9800gt and 8800gt VGA and 6pin cable ?
- i have no clue what your saying but the 6pin connector is from the psu and both cards require 1 or 2 and do not use vga connector but HDMIs
How Much Does a Typical Car Battery Cost
- Some people may wonder from time to time a car battery will actually cost. Several variables are depended upon by the parts price of a car battery replacement. Included in these ar...
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...
What is System Security
- By definition, the technical term system security or computer security refers to the control of access to a computer system's resources, specially its data and operating system...
how does a battery charger work
- A battery charger is probably the most common thing in our daily life. We need to charger to charge the batteries for our mobile phone, digital camera or our shavers. But are you i...
What Is The Battery Voltage
- You have seen the word “voltage” in most of your electronical devices, such as you mobile phone, your digital camera or your car. But do you really know what does voltage mean ...