Electrical Household Appliances
Electrical Household Appliances Related Searches
Electrical Household Appliances Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Electrical Household Appliances supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Electrical Household Appliances firm in China.
what is that cylinder at the end of a laptops power cable?
- That cylinder is called a choke. The purpose of the item is to deflect electrical interferences from the outside sources...like telephones, 2-way radios, ect. It also works as a shield for the brick or power converter that your laptop uses. It also puts out signals that could interfere in other devices.s
power cable not working!!?
- ok....this might not be you power supply cable.. this may be a problem with your powerjack in your laptop, if that's loose, then it won't recieve any power from the cable...it will randomly though..i had the same problem a few months ago, and a little solder job will do the trick! take it to a good local repair guy (or me if you're in the uk hahaha)... and have the power jack resoldered.. try your power supply on another similar laptop to make sure it's not that..but generally speaking..once a power supply's fried..it won't work randomly...all it is, is a transformer and a converter... it would make sense if it was the power jack loose or has a faulty connection to the motherboard :) hope this helped!s
i have a laptop, and the socket where the power cable goes, stopped working.?
- cost if u take it some where is about $100-$200 and it can be fixeds
wireless Internet disconnects when power cable is disconnected why?
- I am assuming that you are using windows, If you haven't done so already, right click on the battery on the right hand of your task bar and click on the power options. now, click on CHANGE PLAN SETTINGS Then click on CHANGE ADVANCED POWER SETTINGS a new window should pop up, look for wireless adaptor settings and select maximum performance, This could be your answer but then again I'm not sure what you have already attempted.s
Power from battery or charger when battery is full?
- Power cable. If the electrical power fails, your laptop will automatically begin using the battery power.s
Why does plugging in my power cable slow down my laptop?
- In most laptop configurations there are things that are setup to run only when the laptop is plugged in. For example, antivirus scans, adware scans, and such can be set so that they only run when plugged in. It is possible that the unit has been unplugged for awhile and the system suddenly recognizes its plugged in and all the software tries to run thus bogging it down. This is only a hypothesis. The best way to know for sure is to check the Task Manager to find out whats hogging everything. If you don't know, you can open the task manager by either doing CTRL-ALT-DELETE and selecting task manager or by going Start-Run and type in 'taskmgr'. In the window, the applications tab should show what apps are running, the Processes tab should show you all the processes and their memory consumption, and the Performance tab should show you all your memory and CPU untilization. I would start with the Processes tab and see what is consuming the most memory. You can sort by size by clicking on the MemUsage column heading. The processes with the highest memory are the ones to start with. ALso check the Applications tab and see what is running at the time. I would check these while running on battery, and then plug the system in and check them again to see what is different. Whatever has changed is most likely the culprit.s
does my power supply need to have 2 pci e connectors for my graphics card to work?
- The adapter must have two of the four pin Molex connectors. It uses three of the wires, in the four pin Molex connector. (3 wires x 2=One 6 pin PCI-Express power connector)s
what kind of power supply cable plugs into the hard drive?
- Which okorder.com/s
What are LCD Screens Made of
- Short for Liquid-Crystal Display, LCD is a flat display technology utilized in laptops, cellular phones, calculators, digital cameras, and flat screen displays. The LCD is manufact...
What is a Battery Charger
- Battery charger is probably the most common thing in our daily life. We need it to charge our phones, our electronical things to power them with power. A great charger supplies the...
How Do Rechargeable Batteries Work
- We are aware that rechargeable batteries is not going to continue forever, however they're definitely better choices than disposable batteries plus in saving our planet at the ...
How is the Battery Life on iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 gets slimmer and lighter that its forebears, but how does its battery perform? Does it outrun its competitors? Here we are going to find it out. iPhone 6: Battery LifeThe ...
How Much Does a Typical Car Battery Cost
- Some people may wonder from time to time a car battery will actually cost. Several variables are depended upon by the parts price of a car battery replacement. Included in these ar...