Die Cast Iron
Die Cast Iron Related Searches
Die Cast Iron Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Die Cast Iron supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Die Cast Iron firm in China.
Does the tap belong to a stop valve or a gate valve?
- Most faucets are stop valves,Part of the faucet is plug valve,Hot water nozzles are almost all plug valves.s
What does valve qz45x - 10q mean?
- Crown valve pressWhat does Q stand for? I'm not sure. It's probably made of ductile iron"Z" means "gate valve"4 represents flange connection5 represents the dark bar (1 represents the Ming pole)X stands for rubber seal and soft seal10q stands for 10 pressures
What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve is applied to the big diameter pipeline valve, the valve is generally used in small pipe diameter pipeline, their internal structure is different, the valve can not regulate the flow of water, the valve can be. If you want to understand in detail, it is recommended to take a sample of valve manufacturers to see the internal structure.s
Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Commonly used valves are: gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, safety valve, regulating valve, plug valve and so onValve: valve is closed parts (RAM) vertical movement of the valve in the pipeline along the channel axis, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close use. In general, the valve can not be used as a regulation flow. The utility model can be applied to low temperature pressure, and can also be applied to high temperature and high pressure, and can be made according to different materials of the valve. But the valve is generally not used to transport mud and other media pipeline.Advantages: fluid resistance is small; the opening and closing torque needed by the smaller; can use the ring pipe flow to the two direction in the medium, that is to say the unrestricted flow of medium; the fully open, the sealing surface by the erosion of the working medium is smaller than the cut-off valve; the body has the advantages of simple structure, manufacturing good craft; the structure of relatively short length.Disadvantages: the size and height on the larger required installation space is larger; in the process of opening and closing, a relative friction sealing, friction is large, even scratch phenomenon caused by easily at high temperature; the valve has two sealing surface, to processing, polishing and maintenance of some increase the opening and closing time difficult.s
What gate DH10016, AM
- The first Z represents the gate valve (the initial consonant of the Chinese phonetic alphabet for the gate); the second 2 represents the drive mode of the valve, that is, electro hydraulic drive.s
What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- Is the gate valve opening and closing parts, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed, is not suitable for regulation and throttle. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used wedge gate valves form a wedge. The wedge angle varies with valve parameters, usually 5o. Wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called the rigid gate; can also be made to produce micro deformation of ram, in order to improve its process of deviation, make up the sealing surface angle in the process, the gate is called the flexible gate. Valve closed, the sealing surface can only rely on medium pressure to seal, that is to rely on medium pressure to the gate sealing surface pressure to the other side of the seat to ensure the sealing surface seal, which is self sealing. Most of the valve is forced seal, that is, when the valve closes, to rely on external force to force the gate to the seat, in order to ensure the sealing surface sealing.A stop valve is a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. As a result, this type of valve is ideal for use as a shut-off or regulator and throttlings
What is the standard for ductile iron gate valve set?
- Clear shot valve installation, is still under way of connection and specifications set "water supply and drainage, heating, gas engineering" or "industrial engineering" pipeline register quota corresponding specifications and installation methods of connecting the valve installed valve section.s
Stainless steel gate valve DN150 200300 weight, who knows?
- Valve selection of different driving methods, connection forms, structural forms, nominal pressure, sealing surface materials, lining materials, valve body material will affect the weight of the gate valve more or less, it can not be generalized.Take my commonly used Z41H-16P (i.e. PN1.6MPa) series stainless steel gate valve as an example, and the weight of DN150/200/300 is 134/192/379kg. Of course, different manufacturers may vary in weight, but not much.I hope I can help you.s
What can affect air compressors prices
- There is no doubt that air compressors are widely used in many construction fields, mining fields and so on. They are playing an increasingly important role in the industry. Air co...
Introduction to daily maintenance of industrial compressors
- As we all know, metering pumps are now widely used in many places, they can overcome the mechanical difficulties of other metering pumps, and they can prolong the valid service lif...
Understand the airbrush air compressors
- Airbrush air compressors mean the compressors that can resist the chemical solutions and goods, in this case, these airbrush air compressors can have a wider application. Airbrush ...
How does water pump work from its work principle
- Water pump in the countryside, almost every family has. But professional Angle to define: the pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits th...
Maintenance precautions of electric air pumps for inflatables
- Electric air pumps for inflatables are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use electric air pumps for inflatables in many fields, such as construction field...