Diamond Tool & Abrasives
Diamond Tool & Abrasives Related Searches
Diamond Tool & Abrasives Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Diamond Tool & Abrasives supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Diamond Tool & Abrasives firm in China.
I was thinking of learning the Real Estate appraisal business as a career change, and later on opening my own business under that after getting all the required licenses. Is it worth it?
- The real estate appraisal business could be good very profitable for some and bad for others. That depends on you as an individual as well as if you hire those individuals that will assist you in reaching your goal. There are several things that go into making a successful business. You would have to take all the steps necessary to become successful. #1 A good marketing plan #2 An effective marketing plan #3 How many appraisers you have working for you. #4 Do you expand your business to do commercial appraisers #5 Do you put yourself in a position to acquire the necessary licenses issued by the various agencies that allows you to improve your business. #6 Are ya like creme and rise to the top of your profession? These are a few of the things you have to ask and accomplish to earn money in any business and then earn the respect of all that you do business with I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck. FIGHT ONs
I have a small business doing homes repairs and don't won't use my own house as a home base business office and I about get a $100,000.00 business grant from Leadership Grants in 2-3 months. So my question is they say no real estate speculation with the grants money, I like to know if I can use some of the money to buy a cheap small house as a office for my business cause I live in New Orleans and lot of these house sell for $3,000.00 and I just need a office for my small business and don't won't do no real estate flipping with this house for a office. And the Leadership grants say to use the grants money for business use only for my small business and would this work for me?
- foreclosure does no longer advise the cost is too severe. foreclosure is a procedure by which a lender seeks to terminate a loan settlement even as the property proprietor both through planned moves, undesirable money administration, or unmanageable life events fails to maintain suggested settlement. Why would you punish the nicely to do for the options made by human beings? i imagine once you start up to inform absolutely everyone what they ought to purchase and a thanks to stay their lives, quickly thereafter a Nazi like authorities which limits the rights of its electorate in all parts of life will be controlling united statesa..s
I am really interested in investment/residential real estate. I just started taking classes for real estate any tips or pointers or information you can share on how to get started in residential real estate?? I really want to own a lot of apartments and condos. However, is single family homes better to start off with??? So, I'm looking for any advice on how to get started inresidential/ investment real estate???
- I've been investing in real estate for 25 years. It's not as easy as Carlton Sheets makes it seem. Now is NOT the time to be buying. Most of the investors I know, including myself,have been dumping all their real estare for the last couple years. Prices will continue to drop probably for 2 more years before they hit bottom. All my cash is in the stock market right now. When real estate bottoms in a couple years I'll get back in. I could tell you everything you need to know, as a realtor, a contractor, a landlord, and a slumlord. But like I said now is not the time. The best advice I can give you now is to save your money, build some good credit, and keep an eye on the average selling prices in your area. They should keep going down for a while. When they start to turn up, that's your signal to jump in. Cash is king. Put down as little money as possible for each purchase. That will enable you to buy more property. As prices continue to climb, your equity will rise exponentially.s
I'm still in highschool just researching about careers and majors and I would like to know the basics of Real Estate. - The different careers within the real estate business and how they work.- The ranges of income.- The important skills you will require to be excellent at the business.- Is it worth it?-The up and down side about the business.- Is it an enjoyable job?- Also can you confirm that through practice you can be great at it?-Any other information or advice would be great. - Thankyou very much~
- Here is a link to the US Department of Labor/Occupational Outlook Handbook. It won't answer all your questions, but it's a great place to start because it has tons of information including qualifications, salaries, outlooks, etc.s
I'm a recent college grad and I've become very interested in a career in real estate. My question, however, is how exactly to begin? I majored in psychology (as opposed to the conventional business, finance, or accounting) and currently do not have experience in real estate (no internships). Which positions and formal training should I pursue?I have recently thought about appraising or property management, though I'm wondering if these would be a great start for my career. Also, should I focus on pursuing a master's degree within the next few years?Thanks!
- You do not need a formal education to begin a career in real estate. You need to take some basic courses designed to get your license and once that is done you find a broker willing to let you work out of his/her office. You do not get paid, in fact you will be expected to pay for basic desk space. Your income will come after a property you have been involved with(listing agent or selling agent) closes escrow. You split the listing commission with the other agent and then pay your broker a % out of your share. It can take 6 mos to over a year before you close your 1st property. It is difficult to start out as a novice in a down market such as we have now. You will also be expected to take continuing education classes to keep up on all of the changing laws.s
ok i want to get into real estate so ima get my real estate license, but my dad wants me to wait after college. I dont want to wait any longer i want to do it now, so whether he'll help me out or not ima get my license. What do i do after i get it? i want to be a Loan Officer like my dad. So wat do i need to do once i get it? Do i need to hook up wit some real estate offices? he works with century 21. How does it all work. And yes i do have education and im continuing it, but it doesnt mean i cant get into real estate at the same time. So i need help!
- Be patient, your Dad is wise in that if you get a degree in finance and business perhaps with a minor in real estate you can then get your real estate license and do commercial deals. The money is better, the days M-F with no Sun open house, few credit problem buyers, and more opportunities. If I had it to do over that is exactly what I'd do. If my Dad could have convinced me to stick with college, as good as I have done I'd have rivaled the Donald (Trump). And what I'd have earned as a college grad would be mine for ever, nobody could take it from me. Real estate is not a vocation for the faint of heart, the weak or meak. It will take several months at best after getting your license to get your first deal and maybe close it. With a finance/real estate degree you can go to a REIT or Wal-Mart or some such corporate entity or one of the national or regional commercial brokerages and they will find an opening for you, I promise! Get the pedeigree- hey come to TN, I'll give you a chance! But hang in there with college, it is WELL worth it. The real estate market in California is slowing, and on the left coast in general tends to be a wild ride anyway. This is not a good tme to get in unless you can live a long time between closings. Once you learn the busiiness and understand the real estate market, whether slow or good times you will survive. Be advised that most sales jobs are commissioned sales. It is best to finish college while Dad will foot the bill. Don't go pay the stupid tax, it isn't worth it.s
Ok, I'm thinking about changing my whole outlook on a career, mostly because i HATE my job and it's going no where fast. I want to get into real estate because after applying for job after job that I know I'll hate, I've decided that would be interesting. Here's the thing, I don't know how to start. Should I get the license first? Would companies hire you and train you while you go to classes? How does it work traditionally? I've been on the big companies websites and requested information, but haven't received anything yet. Just need a little inspiration from someone who's been there. THANKS!!
- Just search this question here. There must be a million answers.s
I have a BS in Information Systems from a private university. I'm currently working as an IT Analyst making 40k, I hate my job (although I'm grateful to have one in this economy).So far everyone who I've met who is in real estate sales loves their job. Are there day to day things that you hate? In my job for example, I am chained to my cubicle whether or not I have any work to do and I cannot do anything entertaining or I will be fired. This forces me to stare blankly at documents pretending that I am working. The minutes feel like hours.
- Yes it is !!.... Real estate sales agent can update new strategies in business.s
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...
what color is granite
- Granite is a relatively hard stone, so it is often used to make the floor or furniture,the color of granite in different places is not the same.What color is granite？Let's ge...
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
What's the function of construction management certification
- A Certificate in Construction Management program is generally designed for individuals with work experience and a bachelor's degree. The curricula of these programs teach stude...