Crystalline Silicon Cells
Crystalline Silicon Cells Related Searches
Crystalline Silicon Cells Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Crystalline Silicon Cells supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Crystalline Silicon Cells firm in China.
Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- No they don't have an outlet. The wires attached to the solar panel can be attached to say a battery and keep it charged during day even during.use. At night you use battery power.s
why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- You okorder.com (or any other website you can find in a search engine) to get a list in your area. Good luck!s
Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.s
Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- I'm answering for conventional silicon solar panels, the only kind I really know. The panels are basically semiconductor, wire, glass, and aluminum housing. The last three, everyone knows have long lifetimes if not exposed to the elements. As for the semiconductor part, the degradation is generally due to exposure to the sun. And even so, some solar panels from the 70's are still working today. Usually, what does them in is failure of a connection due to vibration, degradation of the plastic due to heat, sun, or water exposure, or accidents. The question of how useful the panels would be after 30 years is different, though. I have Germanium transistors from 50 years ago - they're still good, but their specs are really lame by modern standards. And suppose you had a PC from 25 years ago. Original cost, $4000, no hard disk, only runs DOS off a 5 /4 floppy disk. It works great, but except as a curiosity, is it useful? The batteries that most people use to store solar energy are lead-acid. The technology has not changed much in 30 years. If you had such batteries in storage, that had *never* been activated (that it, they were dry, no acid had been added yet), I would not be surprised if they would be fine after that period of time. If the batteries were activated, no, they would not keep. But maybe battery breakthroughs are coming with other chemistries, so those batteries would seem clunky and useless 30 years from now.s
solar panels and wind power help?
- If you are planning on purchasing a solar or wind system installed etc. I believe it will take considerable time to pay off. If however, you are even remotely handy, building a 3kw wind generator is well within the realm of possibility. I have a smaller windmill that I built myself using some ingenuity and some parts bought on OKorder. That windmill and 4 2 v deep cycle batteries run myu 9 share well 24 hours a day. I spent about $250 to build the windmill, tower, and buy used batteries, and have saved an average of $60/month for months now. This really isn't rocket science either, I'm a freakin' cook =) for more on the subject of diy wind and solar projects see the resource below.s
Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- Solar panels are cost effective if they are used over their payback period. The problem is that the down payment is expensive, and the payback period is maybe 0-20 years, so very few people actually expect to own their homes for 0-20 years. It also only really makes sense in areas that buy back electricity generated during the day when you're not using it. In Germany and other european countries, power companies are required to buy back electricity at a higher price than they sell it for--this reduces the payback period and is a great incentive for solar panels. For this reason, they are much more popular over there. Given a little time for the price to fall and given some change in energy policy, solar panels will become more cost effective in the future. Depends on who gets elected, though. There is a solution to the payback period problem, though. Rather than homeowners taking on the long payback period in homes they may not own long enough, some companies are buying panels and leasing them to homeowners. In exchange, homeowners get reduced electric bills, that pay off the lease payments, plus a little extra. I think this is the way to go. check out the link below.s
how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- A two KW system would be made up of a number of solar panels. Panels used in residential and commercial systems usually run in the range 50 watts to about 200 watts. There is a HUGE amount of information available on the internet about solar panels and all the components of solar electric systems. All you have to do is search on the internet under solar panel. It's very safe and easy. So just do it.s
How do Solar Cells Work?
- If you are a science major then this is not the article for you but if, like most of us here, you have sometimes wondered if it is possible to understand how solar cells work in si...
Multiple Faces of Solar Cells
- When most people think of solar energy most likely they think of the ubiquitous black panels that have appeared mounted on the roofs of many dwellings and commercial buildings in u...
the types of solar power renewable
- Solar power renewable has two major types: one is the sun's rays (also known as solar energy), and the other is the solar thermal power (also known as solar thermal power gener...
Solar Cell Developments
- The solar cell we know today has had a rather long development, starting back in 1839 when a French physicist Alexandre Edmond Becquerel stumbled on the fact that when light strike...
Development of Chinese solar panels companies in the next few years
- China's solar panels companies battery industry is in a rapid growth phase, in the growing period. Improve the industry chain and enhance the ability of independent innovation ...