Copper Clad Aluminum Sheet
Copper Clad Aluminum Sheet Related Searches
Copper Clad Aluminum Sheet Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Copper Clad Aluminum Sheet supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Copper Clad Aluminum Sheet firm in China.
i need to know which wire is my ignition wire on a 94 chevy suburban can someone help?
- I have wired up alot of amps and the remote wire on the amp should be connected to the power antenna/amp turn on wire on the stereo head unit. This allows the amp to only turn on when the stereo is on. If you are connecting an amp to a factory stereo,I see why you would need to find an ignition wire. You need to probe the fuse panel with a 12 volt test light to find a circuit that only comes on with the key. Usually there is a spare accessory fuse location just for this. Buy a fuse tap or specialty fuse from a auto parts store to connect your remote wire to. There is very little current draw to turn on the amp,so almost any circuit on the fuse panel will work if it is only on with the key.s
how to wire a receptacle with 6 wires?
- I say that JimW has given you the best answer ..... sounds to me that the box that those wires are in is a connector or in-line jumper box ---- where is your multi-meter or 2-wire/glow tester to find whatz hot .... the certified electrician is going to do what JimW says ... further tests will prove it .......s
Wiring Ceiling light?
- One wire is switch hot. You'll have to test to determine which wire it is.s
Did I wire my car stereo wrong?
- yes you wired it wrong. If you were hooking these wires up directly to the car wires, then you could have shorted something out or caused further damage to the vehicle electrical system. If you were using a wiring harness, which i highly recommend, then you need to make sure the radio has ground switched and constant power. If it doesn't have one of these three, it will NOT turn on. Now i'd have to look at exactly how you hooked up the wires to see what went wrong. like i said if you didnt use a wiring harness there is a good chance you could have blown a fuse or screwed something else up. When not using a wiring harness the wires do not match color to color.s
Wire my sub?
- You okorder.com/s
Is Mechanics wire different than Solder wire?
- Solder wire has a lower melting point, allowing you to melt it onto something else. In it's wire form, it will also snap very easily. (not good for fastening things together). Mechanical wire (I'm assuming electrical wire), is designed to withstand high temperatures (and hence, electrical currents), and are usually be bent much more. It's also usually sheilded in rubber (e.g. electrical cords, computer cables, coxial (tv) cable, etc).s
My braces wire just broke!?
- There's not much you can do over the weekend... Just call first thing Monday morning so they can repair it... in the mean time be careful about what you eat... no sticky stuff, etc. Hang in there.. it'll be okay.s
electrical question about copper wire?
- actually a few years ago they color coded the casings of the wiring so that the 12 gauge is yellow and the 14 gauge is white. The difference is the size of the wire. Bigger the number the smaller the wire and the less of a load in should carrys
Explain to you what is abrasive
- What is abrasive？This is a problem that everyone wants to know.But what is abrasive? what is abrasive?--- The general name of the hard material in the process of grinding, which ...
Classification and development of grinding tools
- Grinding tools are used for grinding, grinding and polishing. Most of the grinding tools are made of abrasive with the artificial abrasives, and also useful for the natural ore dir...
fastener suppliers need to be calm in the face of industry challenges.
- The current fastener market, in the face of the capital market to worry about the capital market, labor market useful workers, the development process of environmental protection, ...
what is pcb stand for
- What is pcb stand for？It is short for "Circuit Board Printed", it is an important electronic component, it is the support of electronic components, it is the carrier of...
What is a printed circuit board
- What is a printed circuit board? Printed circuit board, is a provider of electrical connection of electronic components. Its development has more than 100 years of history; what is...